Bangkok police raid On Nut church, bust 20 undocumented African migrants

webfact

So if your Nigerian and want to travel to Thailand don't, you will be accussed of being a drug dealer and thrown into a Thai jail. Paddyjenkins you little irish lepracorn.

How about just having the right stamp in your passport...I.e., the right visa or exemption, don't overstay and don't work illegally, these guys were held for immigration offenses and by the way the immigration rules apply to all nationalities, including Nigerians. As for your idiotic comment about 'lepracorn's, at least learn to spell the word, and by the I'm far from little.

• Like 2

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Thai police should target certain areas in cities in the north-east of Thailand, areas where the foreigners are not actually tourists, these are places where the long-term 'tourists' stay and hang around. The police might as well go to those places, and ask all the foreigners to show identification. We'ill see how many foreigners they find who have over-stayed their visa.

I know at least one Danish bloke, and one Norwegian, who constantly over-stay.

Damn Christians, don't people realise this is a budhist country. Can't have any of this foreign scum stealing donations meant for monks.

I see dear leader has got his priorities right in reforming the country, start with bloody foreigner's and thier religion. Very racist man the dear leader and the world will see him as just that.

Edited by chooka
  • Like 1

The Thai police should target certain areas in cities in the north-east of Thailand, areas where the foreigners are not actually tourists, these are places where the long-term 'tourists' stay and hang around. The police might as well go to those places, and ask all the foreigners to show identification. We'ill see how many foreigners they find who have over-stayed their visa.

I know at least one Danish bloke, and one Norwegian, who constantly over-stay.

Bloody Vikings, always were trouble.

Look what they got up to in York some 1200 years ago!

• Like 1

@paddyjenkins

You

Oh ok, you don't understand what intelligent people mean by a figure of speech. Well, it's been explained elsewhere that Nigerians and other Africans are disproportionately represented in thai jails compared to other nationalities that visit Thailand. And if you don't believe that then visit some thai jails. Now, granted, thai jails aren't exactly full of Nigerians, that true, because to be full would mean they'd have to be packed in like sardines, with no space left to walk or for the guards to enter, packed as they would be from floor to ceiling and wall to wall. Yes, not that many, well done for picking up on that, a very clever little man you must be. But disproportionately represented all the same, meaning a higher propensity to commit criminal offenses compared to other nationalities. Make sense?

Me

There's nothing in your position that would be considered intelligent. And no it doesn't make sense or bere relevance to a story where NO drugs were found.

Lots of prejudice though, little man.

Edited by Bluespunk

It was an evangelical church for pity's sake.

If they expected to find drugs in such a place then their intelligence gathering unit is short of intelligence.

These people actually believe their is a god and do not look kindly upon drug use at all.

As for proper documentation, well that's another story....they'd probably say the Bible is all the documentation they need or some sort of BS or other.

Oh come on. Nigerians and drugs don't mix? Drugs and Christian whackos don't mix? Do you really expect law enforcers to base their actions on your recoomendations?

Edited by Card
  • Like 1

i dont like the police raiding a place of cult heavily armed

Tough. Seems like a good result to me. Twenty per cent of the congregation busted for illegal immigration status.

I agree with the "heavily armed" bit I'm glad they raided the church considering the outcome...

Doesn't say much for the 'Faith' of the 20 illegals when they can thumb their nose at the law of the land and feel ok about worshipping their god! Seems like their fair faith is about as valid as their god! (Since he/she didn't do anything about it either! - Or maybe... that's why the cops came??)

Nothing wrong with rounding up THOSE kind of hypocrites! I hope they unceremoniously get shipped back home... Thailand is probably better off without them I would think.

Edited by empireboy
  • Like 1

i dont like the police raiding a place of cult heavily armed

Tough. Seems like a good result to me. Twenty per cent of the congregation busted for illegal immigration status.

Raid a few bars around Bangkok on a Friday night and you will have the same outcome albeit a different congregation but same same!

Why do some people here think the police did anything but a good job on this one?....

Do you think that churches are above the law?.... Do you think that all those Africans hanging around Nana are good citizens, here for an honest days work or just to spend their hard earned salaries on a nice holiday in Thailand?

Why do some people here think the police did anything but a good job on this one?....

Do you think that churches are above the law?.... Do you think that all those Africans hanging around Nana are good citizens, here for an honest days work or just to spend their hard earned salaries on a nice holiday in Thailand?

remember all that spew when guys armed in assault rifles break in your door, find no narcotics, but don't like your documentation. if that happens to you, report back to us on your views then....

It was an evangelical church for pity's sake.

If they expected to find drugs in such a place then their intelligence gathering unit is short of intelligence.

These people actually believe their is a god and do not look kindly upon drug use at all.

As for proper documentation, well that's another story....they'd probably say the Bible is all the documentation they need or some sort of BS or other.

Oh come on. Nigerians and drugs don't mix? Drugs and Christian whackos don't mix? Do you really expect law enforcers to base their actions on your recoomendations?

Remind me again, what was the quantity of drugs found?

Tell you what I'll read the OP and find out for myself......

oh wow....

none....

no drugs...

not a one....

well, well,well

who'd a thought it eh?

Maybe intelligence gathering should exercise intelligence and gather accurate information.

Edited by Bluespunk