Is the Major Hollywood location ok for 90 day check ins ?

Is the Major Hollywood location ok for 90 day check ins ?

I got there at 3:30 and door was open but no one there ? I asked someone who works copy machine outside and he said they close at 4:00 . Ok , guess I should know NEVER go anywhere and arrive close to closing but 4:30 seems to be the usual cut off times at places like this . Looked for schedule on net but did not find and hesitated to start new thread but now I will so others will have info I would have been helped by . Decided not to mail in after all the feedback I got about it not being a sure thing and having to give up original check in date paper.

Major Hollywood Suksawat,

Suksawat Road

Rat Burana

Bangkok 10140

It was almost expected , I lean not to expect and inspect to the best of my ability but seem to always know a surprise usually awaits . Learning to let go of expectations is possibly my greatest gifts here but at times like today challenging to find some opportunity in everything that I am taught there is, again if we inspect and not expect .

More time wasted as I arrive again and this time told they not do 90 day check ins anymore must go to main office . Have no expectations in the Kingdom and one will be just fine

post-202056-14171658443814_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lumbini