Definition of Big Bike

tmaker

My CRF250 was ordered out of the 'big bike' area at Central Festering in Chiang Mai - the sign did actually say 'Over 500cc'.

I noticed the sign at Central Airport says 'Over 200cc'.

The reason you have big bike parking apart from size is the weight and the ability to manoeuvre it in small confined spaces - believe me I know

The simple equations is : Every 100cc of your bike equals 3cm of penis length. multiply your bike's engine size to determine substitute penis, length, then add to your existing length. A big bike is how every many cc's you need to make your penis longer than 3 inches. You will find this calculation accurate when observing the "little boys" driving 1000cc bikes at 5kph down beach road in Pattaya, or the Harleys stuck in traffic on Sukhumvit in Bangkok.

The simple equations is : Every 100cc of your bike equals 3cm of penis length. multiply your bike's engine size to determine substitute penis, length, then add to your existing length. A big bike is how every many cc's you need to make your penis longer than 3 inches. You will find this calculation accurate when observing the "little boys" driving 1000cc bikes at 5kph down beach road in Pattaya, or the Harleys stuck in traffic on Sukhumvit in Bangkok.

Maybe I"m getting my metric and Imperial measures confused - either that or I must be John Holmes.

By that math my old Tena was a big bike!

post-111234-0-68744000-1423973080_thumb.

• Like 2

Any thai thinks a 250cc up is a big bike... any farang that thinks a phantom is a big bike probably rides it wearing black T shirts with an eagle or a wolf on the back....... and crocs.

What do crocodile patches have to do with eagles or wolves?

I'm confused.

In the West I would say anything 500cc+ is a bigbike; just my opinion of course.

Im not sure about Europe but I have never even heard the term in USA. Every bike there is big. The ratio of scooters to motorcycles is VERY low.

It is very low. However there are plenty of the Ninja 250 (and now 300), Honda Rebels, etc around. Even the baby Sportsters are represented. They'd be a big bike in Thailand, but almost universally considered a little bike in the States.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to those Harley 500cc bikes? I see they're up on Harley's website (for less than you'd pay for a CBR500 in Thailand!), but are they selling?