How Many Entries For 1 Yr Multi Non Imm "o"?

Seems like if you need to make a border run every 90 days with this type of visa, that means at least 5 entries... can you do more or is 5 the limit?
No limit whatsoever. You can leave and re-enter Thailand every day, if you wish, even several times per day.

---------------

Maestro

Hmmmppphh. We have one "5's the limit" and one "no limit whatsoever." Should've made it a poll... :o
Wait for Lopburi to come back tomorrow and break the tie.

---------------

Maestro

Goff I believe was responding on how many times you can use it for 90 day (or almost) stays rather than possible number of entries. As said by everyone else the only limit is you and time itself.

Sweet deal. That's what I was hoping to hear.

Thanks, gents!

Goff I believe was responding on how many times you can use it for 90 day (or almost) stays rather than possible number of entries. As said by everyone else the only limit is you and time itself.
Oh, I see. You think Gogg wanted to know the maximum possible number of entries at the maximum possible interval (90 days) to arrive at the latest possible date before he has to go and apply for a new visa.

I just love it when one has to guess what a poster means to ask. It’s so much more fun :o

--------------

Maestro

Forum_question_skills.pdf

Oh, I see. You think Gogg wanted to know the maximum possible number of entries at the maximum possible interval (90 days) to arrive at the latest possible date before he has to go and apply for a new visa.

I just love it when one has to guess what a poster means to ask. It’s so much more fun :D

--------------

Maestro

Isn't TV fun :o I though I was being clear with a simple answer to a simple question.

So, in full, "Yes" you can enter and leave as many times as you want with a multiple entry visa - but you can only get 5, 90 day entries, the last being on last day of the visa before it expires - at midnight.

Isn't TV fun :o
It is, indeed. And I made a mistake when I referred to Goff (copying from Lopburi’s post) in my last post – my apologies. In fact, I meant to refer to the original post of jing_jing. That’s where the fun was.

And kudos to you, Geoff, for having read jing_jing’s mind correctly at the first try!

Lopburi, of course, is quite adept at mind-reading by now; he’s got to do it so often.

--------------

Maestro

the one year visa is great , you can live Thailand as you want and every time you come back you are getting a new three months visa , give a lot of flexibility !

if you use the last day of you visa , you will get a new 3 month , total duration of stay is 15 months !

i use to have a 3*3 months entries , but sometime i want to go oversea before the end of the three month , when i come back i was activated the next entry !

the one year visa is great , you can live Thailand as you want and every time you come back you are getting a new three months visa , give a lot of flexibility !

if you use the last day of you visa , you will get a new 3 month , total duration of stay is 15 months !

i use to have a 3*3 months entries , but sometime i want to go oversea before the end of the three month , when i come back i was activated the next entry !

Correct .....I've done it for years :o

Sorry folks, my bad... I thought it was obvious - simple mathematics - that if you intend to stay in Thailand for exactly 90 days after each entry, which is the maximum duration you are permitted, then of course you can only enter 5 times per year. I assumed (almost always a mistake) that everyone would understand I was asking if there were unlimited entries permitted when staying less than 90 days within the one year time frame during which the visa is valid.

Sorry folks, my bad... I thought it was obvious - simple mathematics - that if you intend to stay in Thailand for exactly 90 days after each entry, which is the maximum duration you are permitted, then of course you can only enter 5 times per year. I assumed (almost always a mistake) that everyone would understand I was asking if there were unlimited entries permitted when staying less than 90 days within the one year time frame during which the visa is valid.

Think we've exhausted every permutation of this question. :o

Yippee! So it was I, after all, who correctly guessed what you meant to ask. I think I’ll go and buy a lottery ticket; the draw is on Wednesday (Switzerland).

--------------

Maestro

• 2 weeks later...