Jump to content

Visa requirement

Recommended Posts

In May of this year I received a 12/15 month Non O Immigrant visa being married to a Thai.

Due to various domestic problems we were experiencing, we decided a trial separation would be beneficial to both of us. This month, my wife remained in her own town house whilst I am residing elsewhere and of course I continue to look after her financially.

My question is, what would be best for me as far as visas are concerned.

Continue my stay here on my current visa (still legally married to a Thai) or apply for a tourist visa?

Edited by InsidiousReaction
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...