Sinsod or Dowry.. why the big deal ?

fish fingers

@Gerard052 I feel sorry for your Thai wife. Hehehe. Which bar did you find her? From your quality shouldnt have any more kids. Hahaha I got vaccine you cant bite me anyway.

PS. You should have wear a lady's dress really. Or stay under your wife skirt you will be safe in Thailand.

:-)

@Gerard052 I feel sorry for your Thai wife. Hehehe. Which bar did you find her? From your quality shouldnt have any more kids. Hahaha I got vaccine you cant bite me anyway.

PS. You should have wear a lady's dress really. Or stay under your wife skirt you will be safe in Thailand.

Ok, otocheater.

In addition to all this trollish yakkaty-yak you're laying down here I'm gettin' a lot of the late-teen, early-twenties, Thai-brat vibe that so sadly afflicts your country's bewildering zeitgeist. What I'm NOT a "getting" is any real indication of a intellectual acuity or even academic initiative.

I'm also getting "so-so" from you rather than any hint of hi-so or lo-so.

Mediocrity, if you will.

If you're posting here to mock and ridicule foreign men, you couldn't really improves get on what they, to their own detriment, post here on a regular basis. If you're posting here to improve your debating skills you'll have to improve your English first. And, finally, if you are here to teach us about "Thainess" you need to add very little else to your contributions.

Mediocre

Ok, otocheater.

In addition to all this trollish yakkaty-yak you're laying down here I'm gettin' a lot of the late-teen, early-twenties, Thai-brat vibe that so sadly afflicts your country's bewildering zeitgeist. What I'm NOT a "getting" is any real indication of a intellectual acuity or even academic initiative.

Mediocrity, if you will.

If you're posting here to mock and ridicule foreign men, you couldn't really improves get on what they, to their own detriment, post here on a regular basis. If you're posting here to improve your debating skills you'll have to improve your English first. And, finally, if you are here to teach us about "Thainess" you need to add very little else to your contributions.

Mediocre

If you can reply my comments. I dont need to improve my english.

Did i said or mention myself HiSo? When? I never ever been rude to any other first if they dont come to bully me.

I never want to teach Thais things to you guys but just give a clue from my knowledge.

If you feel hurt just skip. Like i said everybody can comments and give any ideas but as soon as you start to harm me. I will need give you some words. What is a big deal?

Ain't we starting to confuse a SinSot ... which, in a modern Thailand, more about Face ... and a Stipend ... which is more about Family or remote Family support?

IMHO.

I don't think so David. There are two arms to this. One is the case where the parents want face and then return the sin sod. The other is where the parents keep the sin sod and IMHO out of greed.

It is those cases where the parents keep the sin sod, the groom pays for the wedding, and the envelopes are even sometimes kept by the parents or if not, they don't come close to paying for the wedding let alone the sin sod.

The sod who is paying for his sin by coughing up a million baht and paying for a wedding and all else isn't doing himself or his bride a favor starting out their marriage. So much the worse if the farang's money tree is expected to support the parents.

If the sin sod was for face and was returned and the envelopes helped pay for the wedding then I wouldn't have a problem with it. But I wouldn't trust it to happen, either.

Just my $.02

Maybe a misunderstanding of terminology.

A 'Stipend' is a weekly/monthly support payment, which, for me, is remote to the SinSot.

We can agree to disagree ... be a boring 'ole place if we are thought the same.

I don't think we disagree David. I think I misunderstood you. Yes, I agree with you. Sorry about that.

• Like 2

Ok, otocheater.

Mediocrity, if you will.

Mediocre

If you can reply my comments. I dont need to improve my english.

Did i said or mention myself HiSo? When? I never ever been rude to any other first if they dont come to bully me.

I never want to teach Thais things to you guys but just give a clue from my knowledge.

If you feel hurt just skip. Like i said everybody can comments and give any ideas but as soon as you start to harm me. I will need give you some words. What is a big deal?

Your posts which began in pretence have degenerated into nonsense and gibberish.

The only positive element to be found in all the typing that you inflict on this forum is your clear ambition that you be perceived you as a skilled debater.

Your unstructured argumentation demonstrates you are not.

At best you are faking it

May I suggest you start by working through CSUN's (California State University Northridge's) short but excellent list of logical fallacies.

• Like 2

Dear Mr/Mrs Donnie Brasco,

First of all, Thank for reading all my posts and criticized it. I didnt expect anyone will give me any feed back. But its good to known by the way.

I am not really interested to pick up what people said negative to my comments (if not individual). I just enjoyed to write sometings based on the reality and it's happened.

You said I dont shown an unstructured argumentation clearly? You know less people will make a structure before make an arguement. We are not going to the court, right? And I thought people must got the brain same as me they could have get some visualization and imagination. Or they might had some experience from what I said.

Finally, from your suggestions with the university in CA. I wouldnt go so far away I can just learn from real life. Hope you learn from your realily too. Therefore, you don't need to waste your time with me.

True/False?

Dear Mr/Mrs Donnie Brasco,

First of all, Thank for reading all my posts and criticized it. I didnt expect anyone will give me any feed back. But its good to known by the way.

I am not really interested to pick up what people said negative to my comments (if not individual). I just enjoyed to write sometings based on the reality and it's happened.

You said I dont shown an unstructured argumentation clearly? You know less people will make a structure before make an arguement. We are not going to the court, right? And I thought people must got the brain same as me they could have get some visualization and imagination. Or they might had some experience from what I said.

Finally, from your suggestions with the university in CA. I wouldnt go so far away I can just learn from real life. Hope you learn from your realily too. Therefore, you don't need to waste your time with me.

True/False?

Huh ?

just say you are of INDIAN descent and you DEMAND dowry....

in the west, at least, the father of the bride pays for the wedding

and the man gives a nice diamand ring worth a few months of his salary, not his life savings to an uneducated farmer girl that is virgin no more since long time

You don't have to feel sorry for my Thai wife, she is probably 100 times better than you are, which is not saying much and I don't want to bite you, I would be afraid to catch some S.T.D. if you know what that means and my wife is not a bar girl, so get you facts straight. Earlier you mentionned that I must be old, yes I am. I am 105 years old but I am super handsome, super sexy, filthy rich, irresistible and hung like a horse. When I go out at night, Thai chicks drool all over me, so I have to fend them off and say sorry I am already taken. So, if you want some of me, you will have to do like the rest of them, get in line, ok darling.

You don't have to feel sorry for my Thai wife, she is probably 100 times better than you are, which is not saying much and I don't want to bite you, I would be afraid to catch some S.T.D. if you know what that means and my wife is not a bar girl, so get you facts straight. Earlier you mentionned that I must be old, yes I am. I am 105 years old but I am super handsome, super sexy, filthy rich, irresistible and hung like a horse. When I go out at night, Thai chicks drool all over me, so I have to fend them off and say sorry I am already taken. So, if you want some of me, you will have to do like the rest of them, get in line, ok darling.

Again after what you had explainen when you go out at night. I feel sorry for your Thai wife and kids even more.

How can married guy thought like this?. So disgusting story i ever heard. This is what you called family man with educated? If you are 105 years old you should go to rest in peace. Are you a pimp? What about your wife work for you? My hot chocolate getting cold i cant drink. Feel sick with what you just said.

RIP Gerard.

Again after what you had explainen when you go out at night. I feel sorry for your Thai wife and kids even more.

How can married guy thought like this?. So disgusting story i ever heard. This is what you called family man with educated? If you are 105 years old you should go to rest in peace. Are you a pimp? What about your wife work for you? My hot chocolate getting cold i cant drink. Feel sick with what you just said.

RIP Gerard.

Where is the report button?

Go do your stalking away from here!

How do I block someone on this app?

RIP Gerard.

After bashing my wife a few times, I realized that you are weak and mindless. I lied when I said that I was 105 years old, I just wanted to get your attention and I did. I am 55 years old and my wife 47, she has a career and is financially independent and so am I, she never worked in a bar or consumed alcohol. Career wise, it is probably something that you don't have, you are probably one of those chicks who sit around the house all day watching Tv and have a farang to provide for everything. From what I have seen from your response over the last few days, I must admit that I had more intelligent answers from the buffalos from my wife's village, which is not saying much for you. After spending a few years in Thailand, I found out the meaning of L.O.S, it stands for Land of Stupidity and you must be the President, if not, you have all the right parts to be. Anyway, I have already wasted too much time and oxygen, try to make sense out of you, but you are a lost cause, like they say in my country, you are a waste of ration. Anyway, it is time to say goodbye, you can screw off (being polite) into the sunset and keep going. Bye, bye.

RIP Gerard.

After bashing my wife a few times, I realized that you are weak and mindless. I lied when I said that I was 105 years old, I just wanted to get your attention and I did. I am 55 years old and my wife 47, she has a career and is financially independent and so am I, she never worked in a bar or consumed alcohol. Career wise, it is probably something that you don't have, you are probably one of those chicks who sit around the house all day watching Tv and have a farang to provide for everything. From what I have seen from your response over the last few days, I must admit that I had more intelligent answers from the buffalos from my wife's village, which is not saying much for you. After spending a few years in Thailand, I found out the meaning of L.O.S, it stands for Land of Stupidity and you must be the President, if not, you have all the right parts to be. Anyway, I have already wasted too much time and oxygen, try to make sense out of you, but you are a lost cause, like they say in my country, you are a waste of ration. Anyway, it is time to say goodbye, you can screw off (being polite) into the sunset and keep going. Bye, bye.

Lol...Just get some trick and this guys told everything. You older than my mother and low class Gerard. I can be polite to everyone but not you. If your wife had things i dont have it must be buffalos in her village,in nit? Yes its true. You dont waste much time really. You just had not much time left in this life....5555555

Dont let young people like me to teach you na. Teach old guy so borring. Hehehehe

Thai men pay it.

Indeed they do...for educated virgins.

Nonsense. Virginity has nothing to do with it.

It actually has a lot to do with it. A virgin just got married off last month in our village for 1 million Baht and 10 Baht gold. The guy is a Chinese Thai from the city of Sakon Nakhon and married an Isaan girl. He is 30 years and she is 18 years. I am of course not sure if the inlaws returned any money but my guess is at least half.

But the "old" guy hasn't been dumped as he, "young" you has...............coffee1.gif

But i am glad to meet better people and better life than usal. I feel like i should have been dumped long time ago.

Perhaps you will get dumped again........Who knows eh..........whistling.gif

But the "old" guy hasn't been dumped as he, "young" you has...............coffee1.gif

But i am glad to meet better people and better life than usal. I feel like i should have been dumped long time ago.

How many times i get dumped? Thats never bothered me anyway. As long as family dont dumped me. Lol...

Anything elses?

How many times i get dumped? Thats never bothered me anyway. As long as family dont dumped me. Lol...

Anything elses?

No, nothing, seems your plan is/was farang cash eh...........coffee1.gif

Anything elses?

No, nothing, seems your plan is/was farang cash eh...........coffee1.gif

Not only cash...I guess need more than cash. I dont spend much really. Max/day just 2 million baht. But not often actually, only 10 times in my life. I am a good girl.

Anything elses?

Anything elses?

Once they find out how dumb you are and that does not take much time, they flush you down the toilet but you are like a plague and keep coming back. Your family probably will never dump you as they feel sorry for you.

What do you mean by better people? You mean people with low I.Q. and no class like you, so you think they are better because you are on the same page. What a wonderful world.

What do you mean by better people? You mean people with low I.Q. and no class like you, so you think they are better because you are on the same page. What a wonderful world.

Lol...still alive Gerard? I thought you should go to church or temple? It will make old guy like you keep calm and turn you down...oops! Maybe you always downnnnn. In this golden age i shouldnt get angry with....hehehe.

Spend your less live with wife and kids before your last day coming. Dont worry about me na. I got the long road to walk. Okay na.

Lol...still alive Gerard? I thought you should go to church or temple? It will make old guy like you keep calm and turn you down...oops! Maybe you always downnnnn. In this golden age i shouldnt get angry with....hehehe.

Spend your less live with wife and kids before your last day coming. Dont worry about me na. I got the long road to walk. Okay na.

You never waver to show .......cannot fault you for that.