Thaivisa launches Thai Tech news site

Jonathan Fairfield

Thaivisa launches Thai Tech news site

thai_tech_home.png

BANGKOK:-- Thaivisa.com is pleased to announce the launch of our new tech portal, Thai Tech.

Our mission is to keep our readers up to date with the latest technology news from around the world and all over Thailand.

There’s nothing quite like it, and it’s going to be the only tech site you’ll need!!

Do you want to read about cutting edge gadgets, find out how to get online in Thailand or check out the hottest hints and tips for your smartphone and tablet?

Thai Tech brings you all the news in bite sized pieces covering computers, the web, games, gadgets, mobile, apps and much more.

Thai Tech will also cover in-depth topics that are relevant to anyone living in Thailand; which Internet provider is the best in my area? Where can I buy decent laptops? How can I watch expat TV on my mobile? All these questions and more will be dissected, analysed and explained in our detailed guides.

Thai Tech will gladly suffer so you don’t have to by testing the latest dongles, fiddling with our hard drives and playing with our joysticks. So whether you are obsessed about tech like us or just a curious beginner, our experienced technology journalists and tech enthusiasts deliver the lowdown on all that’s hot, newsworthy or just downright cool.

Our vision is to create the best tech site in Thailand and we want to involve our readers, so check out the latest articles and join in the live discussion today at tech.thaivisa.com.

Subscribe and win!

To celebrate the launch of Thai Tech, we’re offering you the chance to win a 5,000 Baht gift voucher to spend with InvadeIT - Thailand’s leading online computer and electronic goods retailer.

All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning the voucher is subscribe the Thai Tech newsletter.

Subscribe to the the Thai Tech newsletter by completing the form at the bottom of the Thai Tech homepage.

We’ll then pick a winner at random on Wednesday 10th December, at 3pm, which is when the competition closes.

Follow Thai Tech on Facebook, Twitter and Google+

InvadeIT - Thailand’s best prices on computer products and electronics.

thaitech_logo.jpg
-- Tech News by Thaivisa 2014-12-03