Family of Brits murdered in Thailand say evidence convincing

Lite Beer

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The release by the FCO is all a well planned diversionary tactic to make the Thai Police and the Prosecution think that the UK forensics personnel and the victim's families are not contesting the major premise of the charges so that they will not be sufficiently diligent and make obvious mistakes during the course of the trial that will show that the wrong persons have been brought to the courthouse and will then make it easier to bring to justice those who actually perpetrated these heinous crimes and thought that they would soon be in the clear.

Could very well be - yes. Still we'd be wise to see the trial, instead of further conjecture, as requested by the families.wai.gif

A few notes.....all circumstantial evidence is and will remain circumstantial. The key evidence will be the MATCHING DNA

Do you think the parents of D&H did ask the British investigators about the possibility the DNA samples have been swapped? I am sure most will agree this questions was asked. So, how did these British Investigators answer this?

With a yes, we thought about that but we have not seen any proof of this or......

With a no because we did our own independent DNA tests and the results matched.

If they conducted DNA tests on the bodies back in the UK and compared the results with new & fresh independent samples of the B2 we should all rest our case! If however, this independent DNA testing was not possible anymore for whatever reason (or has not been conducted), I will never believe in a million years the B2 did it and INDEED they will have a difficult case to answer!

So read the statements again assuming there is no independent conclusive DNA evidence.....until I know that answer to that question, I rest my case and respect the parents wishes.

One problem remains however, if they plead guilty, we will never see the RTP evidence in full..... uh oh !!

Silly comments to make before a trial but if the family and British police are happy with the investigation then it is probably time for the conspiracy theorists to let this one go.

Let's not forget that there are plenty of scummy Burmese as well as scummy Thais on these islands.

This is a smack in the face for all the crackpot conspiracy theorists and Thai hating extremists. Exactly the opposite to what they want to hear.

I wouldn`t be surprised if the crackpots try to push that the family are involved in a conspiracy with the Thai police next.

It should be obvious to anyone with at least more than 2 brain cells that the family are in knowledge of details and reports that have not been made public as yet, and as I have said in previous threads, I am saving my judgements until this case is concluded.

Another post from an ivory tower based poster!!

"Thai hating extremists". Have you ever considered, that we are critical to, what is going on here, because we actually care about the country?? We want a better future for the Thai people.

People like you will make the country stagnant for another century!!

Your credibility went down the drain yesterday, when you "informed" us: No corruption involved in this case!!

I am starting to feel a little sick that people actually are including the families of the victims in their new conspiracy theories.

Sick but not surprised at all.

I hope u are really really sick, you deserve every nauseating moment. Your comments, along with JTJ, Beetle & Stuttering have sickened EVERYBODY else for the last few monthssick.gif.pagespeed.ce.tVTSNn-2vrJpEP3T5-

Silly comments to make before a trial but if the family and British police are happy with the investigation then it is probably time for the conspiracy theorists to let this one go.

Let's not forget that there are plenty of scummy Burmese as well as scummy Thais on these islands.

This is a smack in the face for all the crackpot conspiracy theorists and Thai hating extremists. Exactly the opposite to what they want to hear.

I wouldn`t be surprised if the crackpots try to push that the family are involved in a conspiracy with the Thai police next.

It should be obvious to anyone with at least more than 2 brain cells that the family are in knowledge of details and reports that have not been made public as yet, and as I have said in previous threads, I am saving my judgements until this case is concluded.

Another post from an ivory tower based poster!!

"Thai hating extremists". Have you ever considered, that we are critical to, what is going on here, because we actually care about the country?? We want a better future for the Thai people.

People like you will make the country stagnant for another century!!

Your credibility went down the drain yesterday, when you "informed" us: No corruption involved in this case!!

Beetlejuice is a wretched character!. No corruption in the Thai Police. How did Pongpat and his cronies accrue billions!!! I'm sure there were quite a few murders/assisted suicides involved

With all respect to the grieving parents:

- Did someone (with some appropriate authority) put all the evidence in front of the parents to read and then ask the parents for a comment?

- Do the parents know how to evaluate the evidence and know how it might be challenged in legal terms, and then come up with a word like 'convincing'?

What is clear is they have A LOT more information and insight into the evidence than any of us as do the UK police who briefed them on the case and the family clearly has a MUCH MUCH MUCH greater interest in seeing this case concluded with the right people responsible standing trial and they believe there is ample evidence indicating these are the right guys.

Good and truthful comment up until .......and they believe there is ample evidence indicating these are the right guys.............what gives you the right to come out with a comment like that...................how the hell do you know what they believe

The statement quoted from the parents does not say they are confident in the RTP investigation, it only says they are privy to a lot more information than we are and that will be presented at the trial.

The preceding summary in the article states 'confidence' but the families statement certainly could be interpreted as just being neutral and asking for the case to proceed without unqualified comment.

Doesn't quite match the nation's report.

It's a lot more restrained in fact.

Yes, and, from this statement, they could just be referring to the work carried out by the British police who traveled to Thailand.

Why ,at this time,are the families appearing to support the Thai statements.Are they really saying this or are we to READ BETWEEN THE LINES. Seems very odd to me.

Agree, they thanked the RTP for allowing the British Police access, not for the investigation process conducted.

Odd, yes because you could read the statement a number of ways but I find it hard to interpret that they suggest any confidence in the evidence publically available

Its not about the parents, its about the Burmese suspects getting a fair trial

2 innocent lives have already been lost - it would be a tragic shame if 2 more innocent lives are lost as well

Perhaps you should read the title of the thread again. Then the article.

Doesn't quite match the nation's report.

It's a lot more restrained in fact.

Yes, and, from this statement, they could just be referring to the work carried out by the British police who traveled to Thailand.

From the itv article

"We would like to stress that as a family we are confident in the work that has been carried out into these atrocious crimes and want to remind both press and public that they do not have the full facts to report and make comment on at this stage. "

The families, 3 months they keep there mouths shut and now, just before the trial, they give a suggestible statement. Why now?

Because the UK police and FCO met with them and gave them the information.

Feel free to ignore the families' request and continue the vulgar speculation.

Edited by jdinasia

To all those that have been writing outrageous negative staements about the Thai police these past weeks regarding this investigation I pray you don't have to use their services in the future as you should get little to no help from them for being such <deleted>.

You know who you are!!!

There is nothing wrong with being skeptical of what is being done but some have really taken it way to far. You sound like the biggest <deleted> in the US, John Hannity, everytime he talks.

I am starting to feel a little sick that people actually are including the families of the victims in their new conspiracy theories.

Sick but not surprised at all.

I hope u are really really sick, you deserve every nauseating moment. Your comments, along with JTJ, Beetle & Stuttering have sickened EVERYBODY else for the last few monthssick.gif.pagespeed.ce.tVTSNn-2vrJpEP3T5-

My comments revolved around not buying into the conspiracy theories.

We now have a request from the families that the conspiracy theories stop. Yet people are now including the families, the UK police, and the UK government in the pathetic conspiracy theories.

I have read that comment over many times. It actually supports neither side. It does say the b2 have a lot of difficult questions to. Something we all know. It does recognize and thank amnesty international for their help.it says the brit police have been asked to withhold private information and let the thai courts proceed with their justice.it is correct that the brit should not publish a finding that may or may not be in conflict with the thai court.

At no time does it say the b2 seem to be guilty.

Going by this report. It seems all information is in the right hands. There is nothing more for us to do.

I still believe the b2 innocent

Edited by greenchair

Sick of it all to be honest. I don't see the boys did it but that's my personal opinion based on the Keystone Cops performance of the RTP. I guess becasue the Thai plod are inept, doesn't mean the kids didn't do it. Anyway, I shall follow the case with interest but shall also follow the wishes of the parents and keep schtum.

Some of you guys must not have literally anything else to do but cry cover-up, conspiracy, corruption and whatever other descriptors there have been on this matter. Finally, at least the family has the guts to say what you other idiots just don't understand. That the information put out in this matter was dis-jointed and hearsay and made-up or just WRONG!

The family said,

On Friday the family of Miller criticised "increasing sensationalism of this story" and said that "speculation" should be suspended until all evidence is made public.

"The support for the Myanmar suspects has been strong and vocal, but please do not jump to conclusions until you have considered the evidence from both sides in full," Miller's family said.

Why don't you armchair sleuths just wait for the real information concerning these two murderers come out. If there is not a strong case then the court will absolve them. Otherwise, they should be hung or shot or left to rot in prison...."up to them"!!

I think the word "boy" fits you very well!!

To all those that have been writing outrageous negative staements about the Thai police these past weeks regarding this investigation I pray you don't have to use their services in the future as you should get little to no help from them for being such <deleted>.

You know who you are!!!

There is nothing wrong with being skeptical of what is being done but some have really taken it way to far. You sound like the biggest <deleted> in the US, John Hannity, everytime he talks.

I also hope no one has to use the RTP's "services" again

I have read that comment over many times. It actually supports neither side. It does say the b2 have a lot of difficult questions to. Something we all know. It does recognize and thank amnesty international for their help.it says the brit police have been asked to withhold private information and let the thai courts proceed with their justice.it is correct that the brit should not publish a finding that may or may not be in conflict with the thai court.

At no time does it say the b2 seem to be guilty.

Going by this report. It seems all information is in the right hands. There is nothing more for us to do.

I still believe the b2 innocent

I also agree if somebody shows you a matching DNA sample you did a crime you will indeed have a difficult time to answer this as this appears to be powerful and convincing. So again the missing piece of the puzzle will be and always should have been conclusive independent DNA testing of the bodies against fresh B2 samples if that was still possible after the bodies were repatriated. If not, many many people will never believe the outcome of this, I being one of them.

Edited by Krenjai

Grandstand Quarter Backs are alive and well on TV.

Last week you were patting yourselves on the back about keeping this alive to make sure the world was aware of the great injustice and thankful to the social media for making it happen. Now however, it seems maybe the world will be aware of all the insightful people on TV that have the uncanny ability to read between the lines and draw what in their minds are the actual facts. Maybe this will bring home the message that without adequate, if any at all, training on crime detection that traps should be kept shut. I will admit that I do not have a lot of trust in the integrity of the RTP but just because they lack integrity does not automatically mean they lack ability.

Now today, I see that many of you even know what the parents are thinking. Shame on you, don't you know when to shut it.

Are the boys guilty as charged? I don't know and neither do you so maybe it's best to just put a sock in it and let the trial take it's course to a conclusion whatever that may be.