Family of Brits murdered in Thailand say evidence convincing

Lite Beer

JD is there corruption within the RTP a simple yes no response is suffice ?

Is there corruption in the UK police?
Did I ask about the UK police? I asked you a direct question about the RTP and you failed to answer but chose instead to deflect the question.

That speaks volumes about your stances and support of the RTP. Up to you.

No it doesn't. Had you asked about the case in question it would have been relevant. As asked it was deflection from the current case.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it's a simple question that only has two answers there's either yes there's corruption or no there isn't .

I got straight to true point it's like asking someone do you like apples yes or no?

They don't have to go into details as to why they like or dislike them, that is a separate question.

So how about it JTJ can you answer it then?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Did I ask about the UK police? I asked you a direct question about the RTP and you failed to answer but chose instead to deflect the question.

Actually you tried to ask a question and demand that it only be answered two ways as if a yes or no answer would mean something ... the UK Police have examined the evidence and the case and the Thai police handling. Just because corrution exists in every profession and police lie in court in most places doesn't make everyone innocent or even most of them or even a good percentage of them.

It appears the UK police agree with the Thai police findings in this case when it comes to them having the right guys in custody.

"

"It appears the UK police agree with the Thai police findings in this case when it comes to them having the right guys in custody."

Did the UK police actually state that or is it your assumption?

No it doesn't. Had you asked about the case in question it would have been relevant. As asked it was deflection from the current case.

No it's not deflecting from the topic it's very relevant to the topic.

jdinasia.

Why can't you or why won't you answer the question posed instead of trying to divert attention away from the question you were asked.

I seem to recall a recent post you made stating that you would hopefully next year be visiting the Police Academy here in Thailand, now does that mean you might be an interested party or perish the thought even a P.R. man for the police farce force here?

It was a stupid question totally unrelated to the case at hand.

No it doesn't mean I have any ties to the RTP. I don't.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Actually you tried to ask a question and demand that it only be answered two ways as if a yes or no answer would mean something ... the UK Police have examined the evidence and the case and the Thai police handling. Just because corrution exists in every profession and police lie in court in most places doesn't make everyone innocent or even most of them or even a good percentage of them.

It appears the UK police agree with the Thai police findings in this case when it comes to them having the right guys in custody.

"

"It appears the UK police agree with the Thai police findings in this case when it comes to them having the right guys in custody."

Did the UK police actually state that or is it your assumption?

Do you not understand the word "appears" and can you not formulate a logical conclusion based on families statements after speaking to UK investigators?

Constant distractions from reality doesn't help with the conspiracy theories -- just makes them seem even more desperate.

Edited by JohnThailandJohn

No it's a simple question that only has two answers there's either yes there's corruption or no there isn't .

I got straight to true point it's like asking someone do you like apples yes or no?

They don't have to go into details as to why they like or dislike them, that is a separate question.

Is their corruption within in the UK police departments? As you put it, simple yes or no answer. YES OR NO ONLY again as you demand.

Edit: I can admit my questions as worded and demanded is stupid and irrelevant, can you now admit yours is?

Who also deflected the original question ?

You realise that by failing to answer a simple question about corruption within the RTP despite the high profile cases and arrests last week, it is indicative of what people don't take either of you seriously and believe your just RTP fanboys ?

Because people with no ties to the RTP always go to visit the Police academy ?

I don't know what other people do, or who visits the police academy.

I do know that there are many tourists that visit CRMA and the naval academy.

Is their corruption within in the UK police departments? As you put it, simple yes or no answer. YES OR NO ONLY again as you demand.

Edit: I can admit my questions as worded and demanded is stupid and irrelevant, can you now admit yours is?

Who also deflected the original question ?

You realise that by failing to answer a simple question about corruption within the RTP despite the high profile cases and arrests last week, it is indicative of what people don't take either of you seriously and believe your just RTP fanboys ?

I was never asked the question. I am asking "Is their corruption within the UK police force?" and as was asked to somebody else, I demand too it be a simple yes or no answer.

You do realize that by failing to answer this simple questions about corruption within the UK police force you appear to be avoiding the fact of how stupid it is to ask such a question with demands on how it will be allowed to answered.

jdinasia post # 707

It is totally deflecting from the topic. You didn't ask "is there police corruption in this case?"

Instead you asked a general question regarding the police in Thailand.

Your question isn't valid and would be rejected in any court.

Excuse me but this is not a court it is a forum however you seem to treat it as your court in this matter of the Koh Tao crimes and are acting as judge , jury and possibly executioner too.

Is that why you won't answer the question ?

Indeed the truth is a painful medicine that it seems you are loth to take.

jdinasia post # 707

It is totally deflecting from the topic. You didn't ask "is there police corruption in this case?"

Instead you asked a general question regarding the police in Thailand.

Excuse me but this is not a court it is a forum however you seem to treat it as your court in this matter of the Koh Tao crimes and are acting as judge , jury and possibly executioner too.

Is there corruption within the UK police force? Yes or no answer only as demanded for the question regarding Thai police.

Why are you people so scared to answer this in the same way you demand an answer regarding Thai police? Could it be the question and demand is stupid, especially on a forum that is designed to elaborate on ones thoughts and not a courtroom where people are being interogated.

Is the Sky blue? Yes or no only ... no maybes or sometimes or any further explanation. Beyond stupid, idiotic.

Errr yes he does offer an opinion you dipstick. Specifically stating that he found it "very thought provoking". I too find it to be "very thought provoking".

So either up your reading comprehension skills on just quit positing inane and false comments because you don't like something or because that something goes against your version of the truith.

Must agree wholeheartdely with Andy Hall's take on this press release. Source is here https://www.facebook.com/andy.hall.3110/posts/10152644382575677

Full transcript here

For your information (the sender I removed their name for anonymity reasons but they consented to my sharing the email substance widely), below is a very interesting emailed legal and justice based analysis I received roundly condemning the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) for its role in facilitating the release of public statements by the victims family in Koh Tao case on Friday evening.
I received this email today and found it very thought provoking so wanted to share it on my FB page for get more feedback and opinions!
I personally remain confused on: (1) the actual meaning of the statements; (2) reference to an 'independent' UK investigation on the case and; (3) the means by which the FCO facilitated the release of these statements and what FCO role was on advising/authorising/editing (or even writing in some way, I assume not the latter however) these statements - I.e. Is the dissemination of the statements justified by FCO in interests of the victims family, to bring clarity (not sure they did that) or could the statements in any way be seen to prejudice the right to a fair trial of the accused?
I draw no conclusions yet so welcome discussion and thoughts
------
Begin forwarded message:
Date: 7 December 2014 14:38:29 GMT+7

Andy Hall didn't offer an opinion.

In fact, he previously praised the families ' statement asking for a fair and transparent trial.
Edited by z42

And now UK officials have been here and looked at evidence and investigation and spoke to the parents and shared their thoughts and parents have clearly stated their confidence in these two people in custody being rightfully charged --- now what is the excuse to continue the BS even after the parents have asked it to stop and made it clear people don't have the facts they do and these conspiracy theories are hurtful to them?

That is an absolutely not true. Please post a link where the parents have "clearly stated their confidence in these two people in custody being rightfully charged." Your interpretation is just to suit your agenda and that is the reason why posting continues pointing out lies and inaccuracies in this case.

One would have to really be trying hard to be obtuse or are completely uninformed or simply being dishonest to say the families have not made clear they are "confident the two people in custody are being rightfully charged".

Family of British tourists murdered in Thailand say evidence against Myanmar migrants 'powerful and convincing'

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-06/british-tourist-family-say-thailand-murder-evidence-convincing/5949000

UK families say Koh Tao case looks convincing

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/UK-families-say-Koh-Tao-case-looks-convincing-30249283.html

Families of two British students murdered in Thailand back police

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/06/hannah-witheridge-david-miller-families-speak-thailand

Koh Tao killings: Victim’s family say evidence convincing

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/world/article/koh-tao-killings-victims-family-say-evidence-convincing#sthash.bi7f2X1b.dpuf

Family of Koh Tao beach victimssay evidence convincing

http://www.mizzima.com/mizzima-news/regional/item/15570-family-of-koh-tao-beach-victimssay-evidence-convincing

Hannah Witheridge's Family 'Confident' In Thai Murder Investigation

http://www.heart.co.uk/essex/news/local/witheridges-family-confident-thai-investigation/#o7Ks27iR4TyGlYIW.99

Family of murdered British backpackers in Thailand say evidence convincing

http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/1206/665029-thailand/

Families of two murdered tourists say they are 'confident' in police probe to solve 'atrocious crimes'

http://www.independent.ie/incoming/families-of-two-murdered-tourists-say-they-are-confident-in-police-probe-to-solve-atrocious-crimes-30803785.html

8 links (you must worked overtime on that post) when 1 would have done but not 1 of these links supports the claim that you made that "the parents have clearly stated their confidence in these two people in custody being rightfully charged." Again it is your interpretation to suit your agenda.

You have changed their words in your mind which I think is extremely disrespectful to the grieving parents.

Edited by uty6543

No, I simply refused to play fathaggis ' game.

In real life you don't get to ask a question and limit it to a one word answer.

I understand the desperation of the conspiracy theorists to try and paint this case with a brush that points to certain people and excludes the 2 Burmese men accused of being the killers.

Edited by jdinasia

Errr yes he does offer an opinion you dipstick. Specifically stating that he found it "very thought provoking". I too find it to be "very thought provoking".

So either up your reading comprehension skills on just quit positing inane and false comments because you don't like something or because that something goes against your version of the truith.

Must agree wholeheartdely with Andy Hall's take on this press release. Source is here https://www.facebook.com/andy.hall.3110/posts/10152644382575677

Full transcript here

For your information (the sender I removed their name for anonymity reasons but they consented to my sharing the email substance widely), below is a very interesting emailed legal and justice based analysis I received roundly condemning the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) for its role in facilitating the release of public statements by the victims family in Koh Tao case on Friday evening.

I received this email today and found it very thought provoking so wanted to share it on my FB page for get more feedback and opinions!

I personally remain confused on: (1) the actual meaning of the statements; (2) reference to an 'independent' UK investigation on the case and; (3) the means by which the FCO facilitated the release of these statements and what FCO role was on advising/authorising/editing (or even writing in some way, I assume not the latter however) these statements - I.e. Is the dissemination of the statements justified by FCO in interests of the victims family, to bring clarity (not sure they did that) or could the statements in any way be seen to prejudice the right to a fair trial of the accused?

I draw no conclusions yet so welcome discussion and thoughts

------

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 7 December 2014 14:38:29 GMT+7

Andy Hall didn't offer an opinion.

In fact, he previously praised the families ' statement asking for a fair and transparent trial.

I found it thought provoking too. My thoughts were is is a long winded piece from another anonymous internet poster that simply tries to distract from the families views on the case and their request for the nonsense speculation to stop.

Yet Andy specifically says, "I draw no conclusions "

And now UK officials have been here and looked at evidence and investigation and spoke to the parents and shared their thoughts and parents have clearly stated their confidence in these two people in custody being rightfully charged --- now what is the excuse to continue the BS even after the parents have asked it to stop and made it clear people don't have the facts they do and these conspiracy theories are hurtful to them?

That is an absolutely not true. Please post a link where the parents have "clearly stated their confidence in these two people in custody being rightfully charged." Your interpretation is just to suit your agenda and that is the reason why posting continues pointing out lies and inaccuracies in this case.

One would have to really be trying hard to be obtuse or are completely uninformed or simply being dishonest to say the families have not made clear they are "confident the two people in custody are being rightfully charged".

Family of British tourists murdered in Thailand say evidence against Myanmar migrants 'powerful and convincing'

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-06/british-tourist-family-say-thailand-murder-evidence-convincing/5949000

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/UK-families-say-Koh-Tao-case-looks-convincing-30249283.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/06/hannah-witheridge-david-miller-families-speak-thailand

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/world/article/koh-tao-killings-victims-family-say-evidence-convincing#sthash.bi7f2X1b.dpuf

http://www.mizzima.com/mizzima-news/regional/item/15570-family-of-koh-tao-beach-victimssay-evidence-convincing

http://www.heart.co.uk/essex/news/local/witheridges-family-confident-thai-investigation/#o7Ks27iR4TyGlYIW.99

Families of two murdered tourists say they are 'confident' in police probe to solve 'atrocious crimes'

http://www.independent.ie/incoming/families-of-two-murdered-tourists-say-they-are-confident-in-police-probe-to-solve-atrocious-crimes-30803785.html

8 links (you must worked overtime on that post) when 1 would have done but not 1 of these links supports the claim that you made that "the parents have clearly stated their confidence in these two people in custody being rightfully charged." Again it is your interpretation to suit your agenda.

You have changed their words in your mind which I think is extremely disrespectful to the grieving parents.

Clearly 8 was not enough since One would You have to really be trying hard to be obtuse or are completely uninformed or simply being dishonest to say the families have not made clear they are "confident the two people in custody are being rightfully charged".

The more I read of your posts jdinasia ., as well as others the more I think that there is a very prominent racist streak in some of the posters and it seems as if the Myanmar suspects are the focus of those racial prejudices.

Because people with no ties to the RTP always go to visit the Police academy ?

I don't know what other people do, or who visits the police academy.

I do know that there are many tourists that visit CRMA and the naval academy.

I for one have played with the border patrol on numerous occasions.........if 6 is numerous

Still respecting the families wishes I see. What that 600 posts between you after being asked to stop it?

Disgusting.

Yes the continuous speculation by the conspiracy theorists is disgusting in light of the requests from the families.

No, I simply refused to play fathaggis ' game.

In real life you don't get to ask a question and limit it to a one word answer.

I understand the desperation of the conspiracy theorists to try and paint this case with a brush that points to certain people and excludes the 2 Burmese men accused of being the killers.

Interesting he also refused to answer my question (re: UK police) to him that was the exact way he worded his question to you and also the exact demand he put on you as to how you were allowed to answer his question.

So what is your point? We know corruption and abuse happens in police departments throughout the world and generally speaking it happens more in less developed nations. So to answer your question, Yes --- again, your point given UK police have actually examined and looked at the investigation first hand and shared this info with the parents who are confident the police have the right people.

You are being dishonest again no where have the parents said they are confident the police have the right people.

The more I read of your posts jdinasia ., as well as others the more I think that there is a very prominent racist streak in some of the posters and it seems as if the Myanmar suspects are the focus of those racial prejudices.

Burmese isn't a race, and I am not prejudiced against the Burmese.

I do think that they have the killers in custody.

Well an open question.

No ambiguity regarding the question.

Have the Thai police been morally and ethically and professional and left no reason or any doubt for the investigation to be considered flawed in the investigation of this horrific murder of two young British tourists on Koh Tao?

A simple yes or no will suffice as an answer

Edited by siampolee

Well an open question.

No ambiguity regarding the question.

Have the Thai police been morally and ethically and professional and left no reason or any doubt for the investigation to be considered flawed in the investigation of this horrific murder of two young British tourists on Koh Tao?

A simple yes or no will suffice as an answer

Thai Police have made mistakes as most do in most investigations throughout the world but nothing that would counter the belief they have the right people in custody. The suspects semen was found in the victims and based on the family statements who who were briefed by UK Investigators who examined the case, evidence and police conduct, it would seem there is even more evidence out there against the two suspects not made public yet and the family is confident in the investigation and believe there is strong and convincing evidence against the two men in custody.

The biggest mistake police made in this case is saying things they should not have said and saying things way to early before all the facts are in but they have done nothing I am aware of that would indicate they don't have the right people in custody for this crime. And based on victims family statement's it would seem they agree as do the UK Investigators.

Sorry, not going to play your game of demanding how a question must be answered .... especially when you refused to answer my question worded identical to your original one re: UK Police.

JohnThailandJohn post # 728

When called out on BS, I guess the response is to troll.

Bless you my son you have answered truthfully regarding your posts.

The Confessional is now closed

I agree he has done this many many times and it winds me up too........Total disrespect

Looking at the Koh Tao stitchup and all posts connected to this case, we see two posters who obviously are blind and deaf to obvious flaws and f***ups in the investigation, namely jdamnesia and johnthailandjerk, fighting against the majority of TV members, trying to white wash an investigation that has been a major cluster[=u<k right from the very start, with prime suspects walking all over the crime scene, giving them plenty of time and opportunity to remove compelling evidence and planting false leads... And this was only the beginning!

Lets add to the list ... the victims families and UK investigators who have much much much more info than any of us. And also ignore the victim families request to stop the BS speculation because you don't know all the facts.

Edit: Exactly what kind of maturity level does it take to call people names based on their user names? It gets like debating with 6-year olds here sometimes.