Family of Brits murdered in Thailand say evidence convincing

Lite Beer

Whether I understand the statement or not is irrelevant but as I thought neither of you can justify why the RTP tried to frame 2 other suspects in this case.

I'm not justifying anything, I'm asking people that make claims to substantiate them; that you see things that are not there speaks ill of your ability to arrive to conclusions regarding the Koh Tao murders.

By the way, pressuring suspects and framing suspects up are not the same thing.

I agree pressuring suspects and framing suspects up are not the same thing but getting a false confession is not pressuring its framing because the suspect would not be able to answer questions to make an honest police officer believe he was there if he was not. The first person framed had a pair of shorts put in his bag by a police officer is not not framing?

No, it's not framing, that didn't happen. Go, look for yourself, then come back and have some humble pie, I'll bake it for you.

Better leave some for yourself Alex as I'm pretty sure a police General admitted that the garment was placed inside his friends bag by another policeman, round about the same time it was an RTP " theory" that davey friend killed him in a fit of jealousy And stated it was because his friend was gay and he killed them both in a jealous rage

Now correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that be a conspiracy theory?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the clarifications as to who the "important" running man is and when Police said Mon and boy were definitely involved as they had proof,how has that been clarified to that so called big error of them saying trying to catch the boy as he had run away and his dad saying he wasnt running but just going back to school......its all been cleared up allright and we know now? i dont think so.

"Clarifications" - he wasn't on the island - it wasn't him on any video from the island, it wasn't him running -- as confirmed and further stated by police .... the same people you believe who said it wasn't blood on the pants. You selectively choose to believe and be ignorant to some things while latching onto things that have been shown to be incorrect.

how dense are you? just become someone said he wasn't on the island, wasn't running, wasn't on the video, was at school, etc. doesn't mean it is so. these are the types of things professional investigators uncover - not cover up.

of course it is him on the CCTV video.

Because you say he was there....

The police cleared him. The school cleared him. Not one photo of him on the island at the time. But we are supposed to believe the conspiracy theorists?

I can't remember anything about BU clearing him. His lawyer submitted only CCTV data from the privately owned student dorm he stays at near the university. No CCTV footage from the university or sworn affidavits from lecturers that he was in their classes.

With all the gosip about nomsod and mon. I never would have believed. Even the so called cctv picture purported to be him,i thought was pretty flimsy evidence. I only doubted and questioned when his own evidence to say he was in bkk turned out to be doctored. I then asked why?

Compare to the b2 . Yes, we were there. Yes,we smoked ciggies at the beach. Yes, we played guitars and sang. Then we went back to our room.

They did not lie about being there at the beginning of their arrest . Why?

I agree pressuring suspects and framing suspects up are not the same thing but getting a false confession is not pressuring its framing because the suspect would not be able to answer questions to make an honest police officer believe he was there if he was not. The first person framed had a pair of shorts put in his bag by a police officer is not not framing?

No, it's not framing, that didn't happen. Go, look for yourself, then come back and have some humble pie, I'll bake it for you.

Better leave some for yourself Alex as I'm pretty sure a police General admitted that the garment was placed inside his friends bag by another policeman, round about the same time it was an RTP " theory" that davey friend killed him in a fit of jealousy And stated it was because his friend was gay and he killed them both in a jealous rage

"I'm pretty sure...", no, you are pretty wrong, go on, look it up, then come back and sit down with uty6543.

I'll let others judge your behaviour after the post in question. It is clear that you are still promoting conspiracy theories, to me at least.

Strangely, I don't care at all about my credibility in your eyes smile.png

Yes I have friends on the island. Most divers who have lived in Thailand as long as I have also have friends there.

A few posts ago another conspiracy theorist also mentioned having friends on the island.

Credibility is very important if the police are not believed in court the case will be lost. Assuming the trial is fair.

your credibility is very poor as the number of likes you get is extremely low compared to thailandchilli

thailandchilli 606 posts 741 likes 1 like for each .81 posts

jdinasia 20,162 posts 1,848 likes 1 like for each 10.91posts

I can't think of a better way of measuring credibility. Can you?

Well? Still waiting...

JTJ, JD and Ale bloke......................If this was your daughter and son taken out, would you be happy with stuff, would you tell UK police to mind their own business, would you be happy that stuff don't add up but be happy SOMEONE takes the can...???

I, for one, would expect an investigation to find credible, decisive evidence that would lead to the arrest and conviction of the perpetrators.

I wouldn't want anonymous people spinning wild, implausible conspiracies, spreading rumours and false information to jeopardize that process and intrude in my personal live or morbidly wallow over the details of my son/daughters death.

AlecG post # 1013.

I, for one, would expect an investigation to find credible, decisive evidence that would lead to the arrest and conviction of the perpetrators.

I wouldn't want anonymous people spinning wild, implausible conspiracies, spreading rumours and false information to jeopardize that process and intrude in my personal live or morbidly wallow over the details of my son/daughters death.

So why do you find it neccessary to post in support of an investigation that is flawed and continue your Salem Witch hunt style persecution of the B2. ?

Your posts along with your supporters and your collective attitudes in reality proves you all seem to enjoy prolonging the victims families daily agonies.

Perhaps had the investigation team followed your sage above the investigation would not have been flawed and scapegoats would not be needed.

Edited by siampolee

"I'm pretty sure...", no, you are pretty wrong, go on, look it up, then come back and sit down with uty6543.

Two can play at this game how about You look it up and prove that it's indeed wrong!!

What about this ?

Police Major General Kiattipong Khawsamang, police chief of the Surat Thani precinct, which includes Ko Tao, said Hannah was found further from the water line than David.

Murdered: Hannah Witheridge

He suggested David may have tried to fight an attacker trying to rape her and as she cried for help, the killer beat her to death. He said: Mr Ware is being questioned and we have taken DNA samples to match against those taken from the victims.

Forensics experts are now DNA testing hairs found in Hannahs right hand.

Police said they also found a pair of Chriss blood-stained trousers in Davids luggage as well as an iPhone with long blonde hairs snagged on it.

A police official said Chris had left the island promptly after being questioned.

A policeman theorising David fought with attackers?

AlecG post # 1013.

So why do you find it neccessry to post in support of an invetigation that is flawed and coontinue your persecution of the B2. ?

Your posts along with you supporters and your collective attitudes in reality prove you all seem to enjoy prolonging the victims families daily agonies.

Perhaps had the investigation team followed your sage above the investigation would not have been flawed and scapegoats would not be needed.

Well well, time for another assignment, go and look where and when did I condone the failings of the investigation. Hint: I haven't.

Your second paragraph is a vile accusation, retract it.

Edited by AleG

JTJ, JD and Ale bloke......................If this was your daughter and son taken out, would you be happy with stuff, would you tell UK police to mind their own business, would you be happy that stuff don't add up but be happy SOMEONE takes the can...???

Well that just about covers the RTP but how do you feel about those members who do the same ?

Two can play at this game how about You look it up and prove that it's indeed wrong!!

What about this ?

Police Major General Kiattipong Khawsamang, police chief of the Surat Thani precinct, which includes Ko Tao, said Hannah was found further from the water line than David.

He suggested David may have tried to fight an attacker trying to rape her and as she cried for help, the killer beat her to death. He said: Mr Ware is being questioned and we have taken DNA samples to match against those taken from the victims.

Police said they also found a pair of Chriss blood-stained trousers in Davids luggage as well as an iPhone with long blonde hairs snagged on it.

A police official said Chris had left the island promptly after being questioned.

What about a link? Like this:

http://www.thephuketnews.com/autopsy-points-to-sex-struggle-in-koh-tao-murders-48760.php

You know that David Miller is the victim, right. You and uty6543 claimed were "pretty sure" the police have placed them in a suspects bag to try to frame him, do you see why your "pretty sure" is pretty wrong? Are you deriving a lesson from this or you will just try to save face with some rationalization or excuse?

Besides that the trousers, according to subsequent reports, were not blood stained, but I guess you didn't know that neither, did you?

Well that just about covers the RTP but how do you feel about those members who do the same ?

Are you talking about yourself, because I just proved that you are one of the people spreading false information.

What about this ?

http://www.thephuketnews.com/autopsy-points-to-sex-struggle-in-koh-tao-murders-48760.php

You know that David Miller is the victim, right. You and uty6543 claimed were "pretty sure" the police have placed them in a suspects bag to try to frame him, do you see why your "pretty sure" is pretty wrong? Are you deriving a lesson from this or you will just try to save face with some rationalization or excuse?

Besides that the trousers, according to subsequent reports, were not blood stained, but I guess you didn't know that neither, did you?

Your link does not work. Yes I did know that it turned out not to be blood.

this is a quote from the nation http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Killers-will-be-caught-30243629.html

As for the pair of stained pants found in Miller's luggage, the general admitted that the substance found on the clothing was not blood and that they belonged to Miller and the pair had been put in the victim's luggage by the first group of police officers.

What about this ?

Yes on multiple accounts,

yes the police admitted planting the trousers,

yes the RTP stated that it was some sort of gay jealousy-incident at first, but further on moved on from that theory(why is on the pants link) before when the DNA was proved to be of Asian descent, so kinda moot point, don't you think?

yes the pants weren't blood stained, but that doesn't really make it ok for planting any evidence (by the initial investigative police team(re first link) - being nonetheless than the officers posted on Koh Tao).

Information that's been posted here, so let's all complain to George about these claims eh?

By the way, why is it I'm not the only one who posted the same things we all can't be wrong!!

Now here's the kicker and again you pick and chose what to be critical about but let's get a few things out there.

The crime scene was contaminated and two persons of interest who were also suspects at one point were in the crime scene, but you dont think that's unusual?

The initial DNA cleAred the suspects did it not?

I want justice for the victims but the whole investigation had been less than professional and the cops opening their mouths many many times contributed to these theories.

You have former police officers here who don't seem to share your opinions either but hey, what do they know about professional conduct ?

The posting of the pictures of the victims on police Facebook pages too. Outstanding professionalism too eh?

I can theorise based on what I have read and the actions and comments from others as to what's going on, that doesn't make me a conspiracy theorist it makes me open to opinions and suggestions.

Unlike you and you're cohorts I'm keeping an open mind and very interested in this rock solid evidence and if it's indeed persuasive enough to convict the suspects then I will accept the verdict.

So I see we have a self elected unofficial trio of moderators who have seen it as there duty and expertise to be judge and jury on others posts and opinions. In so doing forgetting the fact that actually they are not judge and jury but a small group of self opinionated hypocrites that claim freedom of speech is important and yet decide it among st themselves exactly what is allowed to be discussed and what is not. If they decide something is not acceptable then it is called out.

So lets see some of their claims on what is acceptable and what is not.

• Conspiracy theories, Actually I do agree with this one, what I don't agree with however is how they can magically decide what is a conspiracy theory and what is general opinion and speculation based on available information or debate. Freedom of speech should be allowed to rule on this one whether that theory is right or wrong.
  • Facts. If any opinion or assumption is without fact in the form of a credible source then its called out. I'd like to remind them that this is not a court of law but a forum
  • Critical analysis, critical debate and creative thinking, all an important part of western education but here the unofficial moderators classify this is either a conspiracy theory or misinformation
  • Questioning the RTP procedures, previous statements and contradictions. This would form an important part of any transparent investigation in a civilized society.

I could go on and on but as far as I'm concerned the ignore button utility is now back on for the trio and will remain that way as I don't believe they have the right or expertise to act as judges and attempt to censor the genuine questions or debate out there, by all means dig into the bizarre crap but not that which is based mainly on the information to hand. If they wish to toe the line to every RTP decision and statement without question then let them do so.

Unfortunately even with the ignore button you can still see their posts if someone quotes them. This is then a dilemma as the urge to respond to some of their bias statements is enormous but I will do my best not to do so. I suggest everybody does the same but of course the choice is yours.

This is a forum for exchanging ideas, opinions and discussion. They are unable to abide by this so do not deserve any responses.

On my last note I would just like to point out the following. The UK government has expressed serious concerns at the possibility of corruption in this case, as has the Burmese house speaker, as has Amnesty International. They are not afraid to express those statements and nor should anyone else be.

A message to those unofficial moderators, respond all you like to this post, I wont see those posts nor do I have any time for your endless bias statements that are based solely on nothing other than your personal opinions. In future I would suggest when responding to a post that whatever you say or whatever opinion you state, that you also back that up with a credible source that is the only way I would in future respond and debate any issues with you.

The are huge Human Rights and corruption concerns in this case. This cannot be denied by anyone and if they do they form part of those issues.

Here here TC!

Well said and superbly written. Excellent. Thank you.

'Ale' bloke. cheesy.gif I like that. Maybe too much of it and that's why he/she has such seemingly unthinking opinions.

Information that's been posted here, so let's all complain to George about these claims eh?

By the way, why is it I'm not the only one who posted the same things we all can't be wrong!!

Now here's the kicker and again you pick and chose what to be critical about but let's get a few things out there.

The crime scene was contaminated and two persons of interest who were also suspects at one point were in the crime scene, but you dont think that's unusual?

The initial DNA cleAred the suspects did it not?

I want justice for the victims but the whole investigation had been less than professional and the cops opening their mouths many many times contributed to these theories.

You have former police officers here who don't seem to share your opinions either but hey, what do they know about professional conduct ?

The posting of the pictures of the victims on police Facebook pages too. Outstanding professionalism too eh?

I can theorise based on what I have read and the actions and comments from others as to what's going on, that doesn't make me a conspiracy theorist it makes me open to opinions and suggestions.

Unlike you and you're cohorts I'm keeping an open mind and very interested in this rock solid evidence and if it's indeed persuasive enough to convict the suspects then I will accept the verdict.

I guess I was too optimistic about you mustering enough dignity to admit that you were wrong.

You were wrong, you claimed something that was not true, even when you posted your "proof" you didn't see that the very same thing you posted proved you wrong, it was right in front of your face, the pants were not in the "framed" suspect's luggage, they were in the victim's. You didn't see it and then you go blaming everyone and anyone else but you.

Your link does not work. Yes I did know that it turned out not to be blood.

this is a quote from the nation http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Killers-will-be-caught-30243629.html

As for the pair of stained pants found in Miller's luggage, the general admitted that the substance found on the clothing was not blood and that they belonged to Miller and the pair had been put in the victim's luggage by the first group of police officers. [/size]

You stated this: "The first person framed had a pair of shorts put in his bag by a police officer is not not framing?"

That is false, why do you post false information?

Both of you made the same false claim, you have been proven to be wrong and can bring yourselves to admit it because you don't care about the truth and facts regarding the case, you care about yourselves.

yes the RTP stated that it was some sort of gay jealousy-incident at first, but further on moved on from that theory(why is on the pants link) before when the DNA was proved to be of Asian descent, so kinda moot point, don't you think?

yes the pants weren't blood stained, but that doesn't really make it ok for planting any evidence (by the initial investigative police team(re first link) - being nonetheless than the officers posted on Koh Tao).

Pray tell, how does putting the victim's own stained pants in his luggage constitute "planting evidence". Evidence of what? that he didn't do his laundry? Do you guys even stop for a second to think what you are talking about?

'Ale' bloke. cheesy.gif I like that. Maybe too much of it and that's why he/she has such seemingly unthinking opinions.

Very thoughtful commentary :rolleyes: , unfortunately I don't drink alcohol so that makes you wrong too.

Slight track change.................wasn't there a football match on the Island the day before the murders................who was wearing the red No 9 shirt..........

Interesting., can you give more information

where do they play?

are they supported by a bar?

Do they have a meeting point?

Do they have a website?

Pray tell, how does putting the victim's own stained pants in his luggage constitute "planting evidence". Evidence of what? that he didn't do his laundry? Do you guys even stop for a second to think what you are talking about?

Perhaps you have some reading comprehension issues, so here're direct quotes from the links given to you;

"Police Major General Kiattipong Khawsamang, police chief of the Surat Thani precinct, which includes Ko Tao, said Hannah was found further from the water line than David.

He suggested David may have tried to fight an attacker trying to rape her and as she cried for help, the killer beat her to death. He said: “Mr Ware is being questioned and we have taken DNA samples to match against those taken from the victims.”

Forensics experts are now DNA testing hairs found in Hannah’s right hand.
Police said they also found a pair of Chris’s blood-stained trousers in David’s luggage as well as an iPhone with long blonde hairs snagged on it.
A police official said Chris had “left the island promptly” after being questioned."
And for the sake of shortening the quote - now they're referring to (at the time Ltn-General, now Assistant Commissioner General) Panya Mamen as just Panya;

"Panya said Christopher Ware, a male travelling companion of Miller, was now a free man and could leave Thailand if he wished. He had initially been stopped from boarding a plane back to England and was asked to remain in Thailand pending DNA results. He was initially suspected of having a hand in the murders as he had scratches all over his body and a serious wound on his hand. However, closer inspection proved these wounds were old.

Panya also said that Ware had been very cooperative with the police and would be considered a witness.
Tourist Police chief Pol Maj-General Apichai Ti-amataya, meanwhile, said the British Embassy had taken Ware and his brother James under its wing yesterday and it is likely that the brothers have already boarded a flight back home. If further evidence proves that Ware was involved in the killings, then police will ask the British Embassy to help have him extradited, he said.
As for the pair of stained pants found in Miller's luggage, the general admitted that the substance found on the clothing was not blood and that they belonged to Miller and the pair had been put in the victim's luggage by the first group of police officers."
So there - there you have it as planting evidence from the horses mouth. Evidence to implicate Mr.Ware in the gruesome dual murder and the rest, and nothing less of that.

Perhaps you have some reading comprehension issues, so here're direct quotes from the links given to you;

"Police Major General Kiattipong Khawsamang, police chief of the Surat Thani precinct, which includes Ko Tao, said Hannah was found further from the water line than David.

He suggested David may have tried to fight an attacker trying to rape her and as she cried for help, the killer beat her to death. He said: “Mr Ware is being questioned and we have taken DNA samples to match against those taken from the victims.”

Police said they also found a pair of Chris’s blood-stained trousers in David’s luggage as well as an iPhone with long blonde hairs snagged on it.
A police official said Chris had “left the island promptly” after being questioned."
And for the sake of shortening the quote - now they're referring to (at the time Ltn-General, now Assistant Commissioner General) Panya Mamen as just Panya;

"Panya said Christopher Ware, a male travelling companion of Miller, was now a free man and could leave Thailand if he wished. He had initially been stopped from boarding a plane back to England and was asked to remain in Thailand pending DNA results. He was initially suspected of having a hand in the murders as he had scratches all over his body and a serious wound on his hand. However, closer inspection proved these wounds were old.

Panya also said that Ware had been very cooperative with the police and would be considered a witness.
Tourist Police chief Pol Maj-General Apichai Ti-amataya, meanwhile, said the British Embassy had taken Ware and his brother James under its wing yesterday and it is likely that the brothers have already boarded a flight back home. If further evidence proves that Ware was involved in the killings, then police will ask the British Embassy to help have him extradited, he said.
As for the pair of stained pants found in Miller's luggage, the general admitted that the substance found on the clothing was not blood and that they belonged to Miller and the pair had been put in the victim's luggage by the first group of police officers."
So there - there you have it as planting evidence from the horses mouth. Evidence to implicate Mr.Ware in the gruesome dual murder and the rest, and nothing less of that.

Now, take a moment, breath in, then think. What purpose does planting the own victim's pants in his own luggage, stained with something that is not blood serve in framing someone?

Now, take a moment, breath in, then think. What purpose does planting the own victim's pants in his own luggage, stained with something that is not blood serve in framing someone?

biggrin.png So thick - re-read the quotes please.

Very thoughtful commentary rolleyes.gif , unfortunately I don't drink alcohol so that makes you wrong too.

Drugs?

Edited by catsanddogs

biggrin.png So thick - re-read the quotes please.

I asked for an explanation, not insults, how does "planting" the victim's own stained pants in his luggage work in framing someone? Honesty, how do you think that would play out in court?

-Your honor, I present Exhibit A, this pants are covered in stains... ketchup, apparently; they belonged to the victim and were found inside his luggage (crooked cop chokes up laughter in the back), I present this as indisputable proof that the accused brutally murdered the victim and his companion!

Judge- The <deleted>*k's wrong with you?