Family of Brits murdered in Thailand say evidence convincing

Lite Beer

I think you need to watch the video again starting at 1.43 the chap talking is Mr Kyaw Thaung, the very same chap you are quoting as speaking to DVB rolleyes.gif

EDIT, You know the Myanmar government official that actually talked to the accused,

Yes, and so?

So maybe, you know, we might be actually getting closer to the truth,

By moving from the statements of the actual suspects to those of a third party? You must have a funny definition of "closer"

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

catweazle, on 18 Dec 2014 - 04:14, said:
IslandLover, on 18 Dec 2014 - 02:51, said:
catsanddogs, on 14 Dec 2014 - 11:34, said:catsanddogs, on 14 Dec 2014 - 11:34, said:
thailandchilli, on 14 Dec 2014 - 11:07, said:thailandchilli, on 14 Dec 2014 - 11:07, said:

***needed some of the starting quotes****

Hard to imagine but easy enough to stage by the puppet masters

And a punch with one of those vile rings (whatever they're called) might be likely to cause both the bruise and the the cut at the same time.

There may have been more than one person wearing one of those rings that night. I came across the attached photo some time ago. It is from the man's own FB page.

Isn't that the RTP "friend" of the AC bar owner who joined in to threaten and chase Sean into the 7Eleven? (the f----r on the right)

ScreenHunter_283%2BOct.%2B04%2B13.19.jpg

Photo taken by Sean from behind the 7Eleven counter - left owner of AC bar known as a violent weapons lover. Right his friend who (how convenient) is a Koh Tao policeman...

xpost-222707-0-27774400-1418867462_thumb

He seems to wear the rings with the ray teeth on both hands!

My question is just what is he smoking in that pic? giggle.gif

catsanddogs, on 14 Dec 2014 - 11:34, said:

thailandchilli, on 14 Dec 2014 - 11:07, said:

And a punch with one of those vile rings (whatever they're called) might be likely to cause both the bruise and the the cut at the same time.

There may have been more than one person wearing one of those rings that night. I came across the attached photo some time ago. It is from the man's own FB page.

Isn't that the RTP "friend" of the AC bar owner who joined in to threaten and chase Sean into the 7Eleven? (the f----r on the right)

Photo taken by Sean from behind the 7Eleven counter - left owner of AC bar known as a violent weapons lover. Right his friend who (how convenient) is a Koh Tao policeman...

Is that the same man? Is it the suppos(ed) cop who's in the pic with Mon? If so, that would shift things on a bit in my mind.

Everyday we keep posting and not let this go away. A new piece of information comes, a picture we have not seen. People here and there start to talk. I keep thinking any day now the holy mother f piece of information that blows the prosecution evidence to never land will present itself.

Any day now.

I think you need to watch the video again starting at 1.43 the chap talking is Mr Kyaw Thaung, the very same chap you are quoting as speaking to DVB rolleyes.gif

EDIT, You know the Myanmar government official that actually talked to the accused,

Yes, and so?

So maybe, you know, we might be actually getting closer to the truth,

By moving from the statements of the actual suspects to those of a third party? You must have a funny definition of "closer"

Not really these are the same third party that you wanted the Myanmar government to call......

"What the Myanmar government may want to do in the meantime is to call their own officials that actually talked to the accused and actually received their confession as witnesses, you know, to actually get closer to the truth"

It seems to me that they have moved forward and believe the accused to be innocent................

I wonder who the 2 Burmese guys think committed the crime. They must have an opinion as they worked on the island and one at AC bar.

Didn't one of them say in a report that the killer was off the island? Where is big ears now?

?? still on the island I guess? Still posting on his personal facebook page to, this pic was from the 20th Nov

Does anyone know his name?

"Anutehp Intachart"

I'll send you a pm with the facebook link

Well that is the weirdest thing. I received some pictures from this man on my messenger. We exchanged a few words. These Pictures I had not seen anywhere else. He said he had many. I asked him where he got them, he sent me a recording. It was the sound of the sea. I didn't understand at first. Then I realised it probably was from kt. The next day, I had plan to chat with him again. All the pictures had disappeared and left a blank place. His profile picture was gone and he had blocked me. This same name came up. How did he steal the pictures back. Can I retrieve them.

I wonder who the 2 Burmese guys think committed the crime. They must have an opinion as they worked on the island and one at AC bar.

Didn't one of them say in a report that the killer was off the island? Where is big ears now?

?? still on the island I guess? Still posting on his personal facebook page to, this pic was from the 20th Nov

This man sent me pictures, I think.

catsanddogs, on 14 Dec 2014 - 11:34, said:

thailandchilli, on 14 Dec 2014 - 11:07, said:

Is that the same man? Is it the suppos(ed) cop who's in the pic with Mon? If so, that would shift things on a bit in my mind.

Everyday we keep posting and not let this go away. A new piece of information comes, a picture we have not seen. People here and there start to talk. I keep thinking any day now the holy mother f piece of information that blows the prosecution evidence to never land will present itself.

Any day now.

any day now.

My only bias is towards facts and reason, I don't care who the culprits are as long as the facts prove their guilt, if anyone can prove that any of the suspects you'd love to be the real murderers is actually guilty it's fine by me but so far you and your conspiracy club have produced absolutely nothing resembling proof of anything.

Here is your definition of 'absolutely nothing'. . . .

>>> CCTV evidence at Ko Tao showing a real culprit (most viewers agree it looks very much like Nomsod). The CCTV doesn't remotely resemble the B2. Cops surmised it was Mon, who resembles Nomsod.

>>> Nomsod not turning himself in for a week, and refusing DNA test for several weeks. Ok, they're not hard evidence, but are implicating factors.

>>> professional investigation of David's wounds, compared with people who were photographed wearing the types of rings which would inflict such wounds. No surprise (to those of us who are seeking justice) that those wearing such rings are connected to the Headman.

>>> Nomsod's father indicated Nomsod was on the island that night. Not incriminating evidence in itself, but corroberating evidence nonetheless.

>>> fake alibi tape

there could be additional items, such as independent DNA trail from Brit authorities.

Along with that, police apparently didn't check some basic investigative things re; Headman's people, such as: body check for injuries, their homes/rooms, phone history, CCTV at the club that night, bloody clothes and laundry places, speedboat operators, Nomsod's mother, ....the list goes on.

My only bias is towards facts and reason, I don't care who the culprits are as long as the facts prove their guilt, if anyone can prove that any of the suspects you'd love to be the real murderers is actually guilty it's fine by me but so far you and your conspiracy club have produced absolutely nothing resembling proof of anything.

>>> CCTV evidence at Ko Tao showing a real culprit (most viewers agree it looks very much like Nomsod). The CCTV doesn't remotely resemble the B2. Cops surmised it was Mon, who resembles Nomsod.

>>> Nomsod not turning himself in for a week, and refusing DNA test for several weeks. Ok, they're not hard evidence, but are implicating factors.

>>> professional investigation of David's wounds, compared with people who were photographed wearing the types of rings which would inflict such wounds. No surprise (to those of us who are seeking justice) that those wearing such rings are connected to the Headman.

>>> Nomsod's father indicated Nomsod was on the island that night. Not incriminating evidence in itself, but corroberating evidence nonetheless.

>>> fake alibi tape

there could be additional items, such as independent DNA trail from Brit authorities.

Along with that, police apparently didn't check some basic investigative things re; Headman's people, such as: body check for injuries, their homes/rooms, phone history, CCTV at the club that night, bloody clothes and laundry places, speedboat operators, Nomsod's mother, ....the list goes on.

Your "evidence" is nothing but speculation, I know that, move along.

>>> fake alibi tape

I hope you're not a policeman - it is more than speculation.

Thailand is officially the centre of the drugs trade in South East Asia confirm Thai officials.

And people wonder why the Island mafia "elite" are been protected in this case.

Drug money.

Look at Mr Big Ear policeman, looks like he is having a blast on a crack pipe.

That island needs cleansing of all the excrement...from the very top.

>>> fake alibi tape

I hope you're not a policeman - it is more than speculation.

:rolleyes:

-"CCTV evidence at Ko Tao showing a real culprit (most viewers agree it looks very much like Nomsod)" Speculation, what random people believe in is evidence of nothing but that people believe on something.

-"Nomsod not turning himself in for a week, and refusing DNA test for several weeks. Ok, they're not hard evidence, but are implicating factors." Speculation on the motives and deliberate obfuscation on the DNA issue because the police did not request a DNA test after checking him out from the suspects list.

-"professional investigation of David's wounds, compared with people who were photographed wearing the types of rings which would inflict such wounds." Speculation, he just fantasizes that an examination by experts (not the ones that actually did the postmortem, others) would prove his pet theory right.

-"Nomsod's father indicated Nomsod was on the island that night. Not incriminating evidence in itself, but corroberating evidence nonetheless." Not just speculation but false.

-"fake alibi tape" Speculation, t's fake 'cause he says so. :rolleyes:

Yes, that's pretty much all speculation.

>>> fake alibi tape

It's becoming clear that, regardless of what evidence (implicating or hard) is stacked up against the Headman's people, you and your gang of 4 buddies would refuse to acknowledge it.

In contrast, whatever evidence is presented against the B2, I will consider as viable, if it stands up. I already acknowledged that their subsequent 'confession' (after the initial forced confessions) might be useful as 'evidence.' In contrast, you and your gang of 4 buddies haven't conceded the slightest, not even the CCTV footage from the crime night, which shows Nomsod.

Thailand is officially the centre of the drugs trade in South East Asia confirm Thai officials.

Drug money.

There is no chance of that - can't you see that the the whole organisation is throughout the country;s institutions and here they're dealing with the death of two farang, who are referred to as "mun" in the Thai language, which puts them on the same social level as a dog. The last time I was o Khao San Road, I nearly got into a fight by telling staff to stop calling us by this pronoun. As for the Burmese, they're even lower than farang.

Thais stick together in situations like this. Unless the British government got involved, which they won't because Cameron is a cockroach, the outcome of this is already known. Forget what the Burmese government do, even General Prayuth who actually cares about some things will not bw down to the Burmese as this is a huge loss of face.

-"CCTV evidence at Ko Tao showing a real culprit (most viewers agree it looks very much like Nomsod)" Speculation, what random people believe in is evidence of nothing but that people believe on something.

-"Nomsod not turning himself in for a week, and refusing DNA test for several weeks. Ok, they're not hard evidence, but are implicating factors." Speculation on the motives and deliberate obfuscation on the DNA issue because the police did not request a DNA test after checking him out from the suspects list.

-"professional investigation of David's wounds, compared with people who were photographed wearing the types of rings which would inflict such wounds." Speculation, he just fantasizes that an examination by experts (not the ones that actually did the postmortem, others) would prove his pet theory right.

-"Nomsod's father indicated Nomsod was on the island that night. Not incriminating evidence in itself, but corroberating evidence nonetheless." Not just speculation but false.

-"fake alibi tape" Speculation, t's fake 'cause he says so. rolleyes.gif

Yes, that's pretty much all speculation.

Stated like a defense attorney. You'd make Johnny Cochran proud (OJ's lead attorney, who's famous line is: "if the glove don't fit, you must acquit").

It's becoming clear that, regardless of what evidence (implicating or hard) is stacked up against the Headman's people, you and your gang of 4 buddies would refuse to acknowledge it.

In contrast, whatever evidence is presented against the B2, I will consider as viable, if it stands up. I already acknowledged that their subsequent 'confession' (after the initial forced confessions) might be useful as 'evidence.' In contrast, you and your gang of 4 buddies haven't conceded the slightest, not even the CCTV footage from the crime night, which shows Nomsod.

even the CCTV footage from the crime night, which shows Nomsod.

That is your opinion and your opinion, as much as it may hurt your ego, is not a fact or evidence of anything.

Drug money.

There is no chance of that - can't you see that the the whole organisation is throughout the country;s institutions and here they're dealing with the death of two farang, who are referred to as "mun" in the Thai language, which puts them on the same social level as a dog. The last time I was o Khao San Road, I nearly got into a fight by telling staff to stop calling us by this pronoun. As for the Burmese, they're even lower than farang.

Thais stick together in situations like this. Unless the British government got involved, which they won't because Cameron is a cockroach, the outcome of this is already known. Forget what the Burmese government do, even General Prayuth who actually cares about some things will not bw down to the Burmese as this is a huge loss of face.

Your mention of Kao San Road reminded me of a little incident. I was there, middle of day, very crowded street - and a white van came barreling down very fast, forcing farang backpackers to fling themselves away, right and left. I waved my arm and shouted "cha cha!" (Thai for 'slow down'). The van skidded to a stop, and the young Thai driver came at me with his Thai buddy, redf-aced angry, ready to smack me down. Fight didn't happen, thankfully.

It's a window in to how quickly young Thai men can fly in to a rage. Particularly men who interact with farang every day, and build a hatred of them (probably combined with jealousy, but that's more for psychiatrists to gauge). The rage behind the awful wounds on Hannah was fueled by men who were offended by farang, and knew only the Thai way to deal with that: complete & total alcohol-fueled rage. There is no middle ground, when a Thai gets offended, it's either the appearance of calm, or there is an eruption which makes the word 'postal' look flaccid in comparison.

That is your opinion and your opinion, as much as it may hurt your ego, is not a fact or evidence of anything.

It's also the opinion of hundreds of thousands of others who have compared the video footage with photos of Nomsod. And it could be used as evidence against him - even though that would anger the gang of 4, and Thai officials. But rest easy, dude. Even if the B2 are acquitted, none of the Headman's people will be indicted. They're already clear, and will remain so. That's ensured by the Headman and his friends in high places.

It's also the opinion of hundreds of thousands of others who have compared the video footage with photos of Nomsod. And it could be used as evidence against him - even though that would anger the gang of 4, and Thai officials. But rest easy, dude. Even if the B2 are acquitted, none of the Headman's people will be indicted. They're already clear, and will remain so. That's ensured by the Headman and his friends in high places.

"It's also the opinion of hundreds of thousands of others"

When you make up things like that, do you honestly think you sound convincing?

Does anyone know his name?

"Anutehp Intachart"

I'll send you a pm with the facebook link

Well that is the weirdest thing. I received some pictures from this man on my messenger. We exchanged a few words. These Pictures I had not seen anywhere else. He said he had many. I asked him where he got them, he sent me a recording. It was the sound of the sea. I didn't understand at first. Then I realised it probably was from kt. The next day, I had plan to chat with him again. All the pictures had disappeared and left a blank place. His profile picture was gone and he had blocked me. This same name came up. How did he steal the pictures back. Can I retrieve them.

greenchair - are you saying the undercover policman 'Anutehp Intachart' that supposedly threatened McAnna in the store, sent you some pictures and a recording?

I am not sure as the name on my messenger is in thai. I read thai, but now I have looked I think the first name is apichart. My point is there were many pictures. Pictures that I have not seen in the media. And a recording of the ocean. The name is still there. The recording is still there. The chat is still there. But the profile picture of like an Indian chief is gone. And all the pictures are gone. Just leave a blank place where the picture was. How did he do that?can I get the pictures back?

I understand the profile picture missing, but what about the others

I am not sure as the name on my messenger is in thai. I read thai, but now I have looked I think the first name is apichart. My point is there were many pictures. Pictures that I have not seen in the media. And a recording of the ocean. The name is still there. The recording is still there. The chat is still there. But the profile picture of like an Indian chief is gone. And all the pictures are gone. Just leave a blank place where the picture was. How did he do that?can I get the pictures back?

So you can't read Thai.

Flummoxed.

If they're really innocent they would have tried to clear their name and name other suspects. And none of the other Burmese friends at the island have come forward to defend them . Clearly because they believe they are guilty.

If they're really innocent they would have tried to clear their name and name other suspects. And none of the other Burmese friends at the island have come forward to defend them . Clearly because they believe they are guilty.

What a stupid thing to say - for one they may have no idea who other suspects might be, and if they did have any idea, considering they may have already been tortured by the RTP they would probably be too petrified to name and shame for fear of more.

If they're really innocent they would have tried to clear their name and name other suspects.

What a stupid thing to say - for one they may have no idea who other suspects might be, and if they did have any idea, considering they may have already been tortured by the RTP they would probably be too petrified to name and shame for fear of more.

If they're really innocent they would have tried to clear their name and name other suspects.

Twere wel sed tha twere......ee obviously asunt red t las neyts post

Myanmar says workers innocent of murdering Britons in Thailand

Reuters

Yangon

BANGKOK: -- Myanmar investigators said on Thursday they believe two Myanmar men accused of murdering two British tourists in Thailand are innocent, but witnesses who might be able to prove their innocence will not testify as they fear the Thai police.

Hmph they have bloody come forward now aven't they.

They have been frightened.

Only need one good witness for the defense. The rest will follow. The domino's will fall.

Clink,clink, clink.1 by 1

Off-topic, threatening, inflammatory posts and replies removed.

Please stay on the topic of the thread. That means addressing the issues presented in the post, not in making comments to or about other posters. Doing so is off-topic and your post will be removed and you could face a suspension. Digging through other member's posts and bringing them up on the forum can be considered stalking and it is against the forum rules.

You have every right to express your opinion about the topic. You may disagree, but it must be done in a civil manner.