Whats with all the foreign women and couples at the gogo bars these days?

shaggy851

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fear of what?

You claim no interest in Thai hookers,

Why keep posting in this thread?

(or is it your partner that wants to buy a girl for the night?)

So why does the presence of a western woman bother you?

It's a good question!

Really guys, you made a rocket science of this topic, hahaha!

You don't want to be judged, but you are ones who judge. Is it so difficult to understand that these ladies just want the same thing as you - to have a fun.

If you don't like to see western women in clubs, just avoid these clubs. And when you see western woman passing by you, just close your eyes.

When I used to drink in Nana in the early 90s an overweight white woman used to jump on stage in a black one piece and dance 'erotically' with the girls, who thought it was hilarious. Customers did not.

No because it reminded them of their wives or girlfriends.
  • Like 1

They've come to gawp at the whoremongers.

Careful SB your Mrs maybe sking out for a bit of action. You never take her anywhere.

Sorry? You often post weird stuff, but that's just bizarre. How do you know what my wife and I do of an evening? Got a telescope set up pointing at our apartment?

Odd man.

I think if some of you read the topic properly in not discriminating against anyone in simply asking what the appeal is to women and apart from a few obvious ones I didn't know and thought it would make for an interesting discussion. It was about 4am when I threw the question out there and I was asking it straight ,as I would, in a bloke to bloke kind of way. Maybe I should have softened my words for the more sensitive types I've offended.

Aw, you don't like the women intruding on your little playground?

Not at all the more the merrier. In fact I took two ST upstairs.

But at that time I realized there was more foreign women than locals.

I was the only one buying lady drinks and barfining, which is where the girls make their money. I figured the other mongers were a bit shy because of the presence of the western women. I find it amusing how much I really don't give a flying____ lol.

Some of these posts are amusing also :)

I figured the other mongers were a bit shy because of the presence of the western women.

Why would that make them shy?

I guess they might just have been there for a look, too.

You seem pretty interested in the whole topic maybe its time for you to come down for a look too;)

I figured the other mongers were a bit shy because of the presence of the western women.

Why would that make them shy?

I guess they might just have been there for a look, too.

You seem pretty interested in the whole topic maybe its time for you to come down for a look too;)

I've seen more than enough already, thanks.

Sounds like it does bother you. I live there and have not seen what you say. I would like it. Would liven up the scene. In the past have seen couples or threes come in and BF. Girls like girls too. One Asian lady, who came in w a caucasian couple, beat me to a hottie though. whistling.gif

In the real world women check out women all the time. Have you ever noticed?

A lot has already been covered but there's a couple of things not mentioned yet....

I think some ladies are proving a point to their loved one: he's (stuck) with her in Thailand where he could have had the run of the yard, so his lady wants to show how open-minded she is and then later give him the good time that none of those girls ever could have. That's one theory that might apply to some of them, I imagine.

Another point I want to make is an observation, and it's not a positive one I'm afraid: I had a friend come over for a holiday who works in Saudi Arabia. Obviously he wanted to go mad a bit and wanted to visit some go-gos.

We were in this place just off Soi Cowboy and a group of western lesbians came in and took the place over: they were partying it up, throwing cash at the girls and having a great time. Should have been great, even for me who tries to keep an open mind, but the problem was they were partly just taking the p*ss out of the men: for example, one of them (who hadn't bought her own drink) walked up to our table, picked up my bottle and started gulping it down - and I mean really downing it - without even acknowledging me. Me being me, always trying to at least initially be polite with people, I didn't complain about it, just put my hand on her arm to gently encourage her to give me what was left of my beer back. A few minutes later she came back, again with no acknowledgement, grabbed MY beer and began downing it again. This time I told her in no uncertain term to f*** off.

So there is also a minority who are lesbians, living it up in BKK, showing no respect to anyone else that seem to be bringing an attitude problem to heterosexual men's territory just for their own warped form of entertainment.

I'm sure there are plenty of decently behaved lesbians in BKK same as there are gay and straights of both genders, but this goes to prove that it's not just the "sex pests" who can bring down the image of a section of society.

They've come to gawp at the whoremongers.

Careful SB your Mrs maybe sneaking out for a bit of action. You never take her anywhere.

I think it might be a Mr.

That has long been a subject of speculation and debate. My money is on an inflatable wife that he dresses in his Mother's clothes.

My money on that it could be a little fury thing like maybe hmmm, a gerbil?

• Like 2

Can we stay on topic, please, rather than yet again go down the road of childish personal insults that get the thread closed?

From your experience, what do you see?

I'm a little confused by the question. RIght now I see the screen of my laptop. Can you be a little more specific?

It's a tourist attraction.

This is about all there is to it.

I've worked as a GRO for a number of smaller hotels/guesthouses and run safe 'tours' to the infamous parts of towns for foreign visitors. There tend to be more straight Western women than men wanting to join in lately, although still a high number of Western lesbians visiting go-go bars. The straight girls prefer the ladyboy bars but want to see the bars that have made Bangkok famous for the last 50 years too.

Also the massive decline in numbers of visitors to Nana/Cowboy/Patpong an BKK in general over the last 12 months makes Western ladies stand out more than before.

• Like 1

When I used to drink in Nana in the early 90s an overweight white woman used to jump on stage in a black one piece and dance 'erotically' with the girls, who thought it was hilarious. Customers did not.

No because it reminded them of their wives or girlfriends.
http://notthenation.com/2010/12/bar-staff-sex-tourists-wait-patiently-for-white-woman-to-get-off-go-go-stage/

still makes me laugh, cos it does happen...

She didn't look so bad.

• Like 1

in case you take one of those farang cows, do you have to pay a barfine too ?

smile.png

you stick with the whores my friend, ill take one of your "farang cows" any day.

Just imagine, sex with a woman who has her own income, common interests and social equality.

how truly awful.

• Like 2

BritMan Too post # 85.

She didn't look so bad.

Let's be honest, after a few beers even old dogs become attractive.

Never been to bed with an ugly woman, however in the cold light of day the next morning, ye gods soberiety hits home,. works both ways of course.cheesy.gif

• Like 1

in case you take one of those farang cows, do you have to pay a barfine too ?

smile.png

you stick with the whores my friend, ill take one of your "farang cows" any day.

Just imagine, sex with a woman who has her own income, common interests and social equality.

how truly awful.

She'd still want your house!