My 3,000the Post

ThaiPauly

Well this is not a thread with much substance, but after nearly 3 years have made it.

I really enjoy Thaivisa.com and spend far too much time viewing it than I should :D

I have made many many freinds here both personally and on the Forum. :D

There has NEVER been an instance where I have not had an answer to a question I had posed when I have been searching for something in particular. :o

I am not (or do not intend to be brown nosing but well done the TV Admin Team and well done to the Moderators who have a thankless task keeping us unruly bunch in line so that we don't mess things up for other people.

I have to say that if I was NOT a member of TV there would be a void in my life that would be hard to fill (Sad little man are'nt I :D )

Anyway, here's to my next 3,000 posts

Chock Dee everyone

Thai Pauly

There has NEVER been an instance where I have not had an answer to a question I had posed when I have been searching for something in particular. :o

Ok, the best way round this is to ask more difficult questions.

To wit:

You're sitting in a seminar in which a panel of dignitaries is talking about, ....oooh I don't know....pension reform.

And they finish and say 'Any questions?"

So thats when you stand up and say, "Is it okay for a man to have sex with a dolphin, assuming they both really like each other?"

...and invariably .......they can't answer.

Ok, the best way round this is to ask more difficult questions.

To wit:

You're sitting in a seminar in which a panel of dignitaries is talking about, ....oooh I don't know....pension reform.

And they finish and say 'Any questions?"

So thats when you stand up and say, "Is it okay for a man to have sex with a dolphin, assuming they both really like each other?"

...and invariably .......they can't answer.

Mate, that avatar of yours is seriously freaky! Do you intend to scare small children with it? I am glad I saw it sober thats all I can say. What are the words he is actually mouthing?

Well done TP.I'll buy you a beer next week. :D

Ar.se :D

I'll sort you right out when I get back :D

I'll be off the booze by then,but i'm such a kind hearted prick i'll shout you a couple of double sprites . :D

Wow CC , you are generosity personified :D

But I am not settling for anything less than a juicy 10oz Steak :o

Well done TP.I'll buy you a beer next week. :D

Ar.se :D

I'll sort you right out when I get back :D

I'll be off the booze by then,but i'm such a kind hearted prick i'll shout you a couple of double sprites . :D

Wow CC , you are generosity personified :D

But I am not settling for anything less than a juicy 10oz Steak :o

I'll send you a pic of a great big aged angus kiwi steak if you wish..... :D

You're a gent ThaiPauly, enjoyed reading your posts and getting to know you a little.

Keep up with the posting and with the abstinence, you're doing good on both counts mate. Good on ya.... :o

redrus

*Papa Lazaru ( from The League of Gentleman, (not the fantasy film) English dark humour) is an avatar I was thinking of using in the future, I'd like to say well done for getting there before me............,but.... :DLINK

Edited by redrus

Congrats TP. Hope th trip goes well. Will i see you in October for a few beers? Chuchok will be keen. Well he better be. Also jackr and any others. Pissup CM somtime in the first 2 weeks of October. Will keep you posted. Once again TP congrats.