Do you love dogs?

You don't get cats doing this do you, mans best friend? bs Of course people will say it's not the dogs it's the owners, I say it's the dogs.

Dog attack survivor, 50, who lost his arm, leg and EAR after he was viciously mauled by a dozen pit bulls reveals he is haunted by nightmares of the attack

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2868990/Dog-attack-survivor-50-lost-arm-leg-viciously-mauled-dozen-pit-bulls-reveals-haunted-nightmares-night.html

Edited by jacky54

You don't get cats doing this do you, mans best friend? bs Of course people will say it's not the dogs it's the owners, I say it's the dogs.

Dog attack survivor, 50, who lost his arm, leg and EAR after he was viciously mauled by a dozen pit bulls reveals he is haunted by nightmares of the attack

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2868990/Dog-attack-survivor-50-lost-arm-leg-viciously-mauled-dozen-pit-bulls-reveals-haunted-nightmares-night.html[/quote

Sure you do , they often eat tourists at the big cat zoo in kathu

Lions, tigers, panthers, cheetahs, etc. are all cats! What do you think that you would look like if one got a hold of you?

But they are not pets are they, they are dangerous killers, as are too many dogs which people do keep as pets

We are down to 5 now did have 6 but he died of old age

2 Dogs , 1 with nuts, 3 bitches all spade. The nutless dog has white hair and has swollen up to a massive size , from behind he is so broad he looks like a sheep

If I go for a lay down in the garden its quite amusing to watch dog politics. They all seem to decide they want to come and see me at once , so I get buried under them and then a fight usually starts. Hard work but you need to be an animal lover really to give them what they need

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2868990/Dog-attack-survivor-50-lost-arm-leg-viciously-mauled-dozen-pit-bulls-reveals-haunted-nightmares-night.html

I nearly had my eyes clawed out by a cat when baby sitting my brothers kids. I was sleeping at the time. The cat we have now needs our dog to do his fighting, cos he can't claw his way out of a paper bag.

I love all dogs that have no larynx; no hole in its arse. Thailand's appalling road accident toll is in part due to an excess of dogs. Dog owners who allow their in-bred, neurotic canines to disturb the peaceful retirement of others must have the hide of an elephant and the brain of a flea.

Yesterday a 63 year old farang lady was attacked by a vicious dog as she walked past its house. Why any sane person would allow this sort of incident to happen baffles me.

Dog owners have to be among the most selfish people in the world on a par with those idiot Thais who travel in a boom box and inflict their taste in music on everyone who is not deaf within five square kilometres.

• Like 1

Anyone claiming two dogs are his 'son and daughter' should probably seek metal health advice.

People come to Thailand to satisfy all sorts of needs; be thankful you didn't witness the conception. Did n't a Thai Abbott get done for the same thing?