Most Users Online Ever !

Kerryd

On the 8th day of the 8th month of 2006, Thai Visa had the most users online at one time ever ! :D

Most users ever online was 2,585 on Yesterday, 2006-08-08 19:45:13

(I think the previous high was 2,219)

More than after the Tsunami hit in December 2005. More than after the Shin Corp scandal.

What was so significant about the 8th of August 2006 ? :D

Good to see that the new servers were able to handle the large crowd ! :D

Now we just got to break the 3,000 mark ! (for some strange, unfathomable reason) :o

On the 8th day of the 8th month of 2006, Thai Visa had the most users online at one time ever ! :D

More than after the Tsunami hit in December 2005. More than after the Shin Corp scandal.

Now we just got to break the 3,000 mark ! (for some strange, unfathomable reason) :o

Actually...I think there were more users around the time of the tsunami, but the count was reset after an upgrade... :D

I could be wrong...

totster :D

Actually...I think there were more users around the time of the tsunami, but the count was reset after an upgrade... :D

I could be wrong...

You are http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=693862

These figures are not an accurate account of how many people are viewing the forum however, Most of these 'users' will actualy be search engine spiders, looking for key words on the website :D

Edit: an example of this is here, as i write this there are 90 User(s) are browsing this forum (76 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users) In general topics, most of the 76 guests will simply be google spiders and alike.

Edited by Lacoste

Kerryd has to get out more.

dont know if you know kerryd mate,

but he is the smartest guy i have ever had the pleasure to meet.

look i dont know him personally or even met the guy but i feel as ive lived with him as hes told me his life story on line.

if you new what he's got in his house you would never tell him he's got to get out more.

as a matter of fact if i was keeryd id never leave the bleeding house.

look i'll put you out of your misery. the answer is WOMEN and not just one of them, keeryd's got a harem of them.

ill even tell you some thing else about my learn'd friend.

this is strait up confidential information that only a confidant of kerryd's would know.

he loves getting his hair cut and on that point my good friend i say no more except one other thing.

he aint no frigging teenager but a cracker bloke all the same.

cheers kerryd and i hope you live forever.

terry :D:o

keeryd

this is strait up confidential information that only a confidant of kerryd's would know.

he loves getting his hair cut and on that point my good friend i say no more except one other thing.

terry :D:D

Is it me , or do I need a drink? :o

Good Luck Kerryd,

But you ought to have a chat with your confidante, serious private info bein given out here.

Moss

I could be wrong...

These figures are not an accurate account of how many people are viewing the forum however, Most of these 'users' will actualy be search engine spiders, looking for key words on the website :D

Edit: an example of this is here, as i write this there are 90 User(s) are browsing this forum (76 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users) In general topics, most of the 76 guests will simply be google spiders and alike.

After reading that link I'm not sure how you come to the conclusion I am wrong...

But anyway... never mind.. it's not important, it was just an thought...

Edited by Totster

What was so significant about the 8th of August 2006 ?

Good to see that the new servers were able to handle the large crowd !

Now we just got to break the 3,000 mark ! (for some strange, unfathomable reason) :D

I could be wrong...

After reading that link I'm not sure how you come to the conclusion I am wrong...

:D:o After re-reading your post i tend to agree with you, i thought you meant it was reset when they switched to the new server. :D

My apologies Sir. :D

but, but, but.... it´s only 06.58 pm here.... :o:D

keeryd

terry :D:D

Is it me , or do I need a drink? :o

Good Luck Kerryd,

But you ought to have a chat with your confidante, serious private info bein given out here.

Moss

Once again, I get the feeling that someone is mistaking kerryk, with me

kerryd

Not many women in my apartment (at least, not for long periods of time) :D

Not much hair to cut either (as you'll notice if you look at my profile). :D

And one of us is in Chang Mai, the other is in Pattaya. One wears a Panama hat, one wears a Tilley hat.

So, know you know some of the differences between the kerrys ! Don't you all feel better ? :D

Still don't know why we had so many users online at that time, though no doubt many were "spiders" and "bots" (which is one real good reason to not include your email address when making posts on chat boards).

I could be wrong...

You are wrong. This is real users. The spiders are not included in the guests lists. We use another software to track the robots/spiders, invision software does not count them.

keeryd

terry /quote]

Is it me , or do I need a drink?

Good Luck Kerryd,

Moss

Once again, I get the feeling that someone is mistaking kerryk, with me

yd

Not many women in my apartment (at least, not for long periods of time) :o

Not much hair to cut either (as you'll notice if you look at my profile). :D

And one of us is in Chang Mai, the other is in Pattaya. One wears a Panama hat, one wears a Tilley hat.

So, know you know some of the differences between the kerrys ! Don't you all feel better ? :D

Still don't know why we had so many users online at that time, though no doubt many were "spiders" and "bots" (which is one real good reason to not include your email address when making posts on chat boards).

look mate thats so funny i nearly cacked my daks laughing :D

i was mistaken and thought you were the kerry from pattaya.

if you knew what i now you'd be rolling around on the floor in histerics. :D

to the guy who was confused with my post about kerry getting his hair cut, im sorry mate but just have a little think about that one and maybe you can work it out. :D

but im not at liberty's to say anything else about keery's hair. :D

cheers :D