Bangkok shakedown: Tourists report increased harassment by police

webfact

well said Balo I reckon people with video should and have a moral and social duty to upload and I am waiting for a Youtube video evidence to appear and everybody that has evidence should also upload and post here in TV asap in order to recieve multiblessings

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well said Balo I reckon people with video should and have a moral and social duty to upload and I am waiting for a Youtube video evidence to appear and everybody that has evidence should also upload and post here in TV asap in order to recieve multiblessings

Perhaps. But there really isn't any shortage of such videos already. Just do some googling. And when you stop to consider the small percentage of total police bribe-taking or extorting most likely represented by the videos that actually end up being successfully taken and then uploaded... ...and THEN consider the bribe-taking that's actually thwarted by police awareness of their being recorded...

Edited by hawker9000

Spidermike

You are a complete monkey and I think your a racist goose buddy.. I live here and was visiting my partner in BKK. I laso have friends police and this fucktard was having a crack to see what he could get. You must be a fan are you. I had 1q23 pro fights all around the world. Climb back into your cage goose

You may have quoted the wrong guy. Not sure what I said to get your goat like that. Pretty amazing reply nonetheless. I love being called a fucktard. Thank you.

He probably is punch drunk with having all those defeats!!!:lol:

• 2 months later...