A Long Day At Immigration

Today pattaya immigration came there 13.00 for another year retirement and a reentry stamp

everything finish 13.40

Pattaya proves efficiency can be taught to Thais. Why don't representatives from Chang Mai/Bangkok come and observe how it can be done instead of humiliating their wage payers on a daily basis.

I think it may have a lot to do with where you are and what office you go to.

I read many horror stories about difficulties and long waiting times in some locations.

Here where I am ( Khorat area ) it seems to get faster and more efficient every year.

My last extension of my Non-O visa last August took about 45 minutes.

My most recent 90 check in took less then one minute from the time I walked in the door.

Good officers, friendly and efficient.

When I read what others go through...I feel very lucky that I live where I live.

Happy in Isaan.

Today pattaya immigration came there 13.00 for another year retirement and a reentry stamp

everything finish 13.40

Pattaya proves efficiency can be taught to Thais. Why don't representatives from Chang Mai/Bangkok come and observe how it can be done instead of humiliating their wage payers on a daily basis.

hua hin is efficient too, rarely in there longer than an hour for a marriage extension. in and out in under 5 minutes for my 90 day report this week