Hottest Bands in Pattaya ?

cashlamb99

It's a matter of opinion. I like Brian Thomas (very entertaining) although he plays very seldomly.

Scott Ecie is very entertaining too but also plays seldomly. On a regular basis, there's Patrick the Swede who plays most nights. You need to be active on Facebook to see who is playing where and when.

In the bars, I would recommend Blues Factory on Walking Street.

• Like 1

A bit upscale is Mood in Pratumnak. Snowman is there Fri-Sun. Paul cranks it out on Thursday. Great blues if that's your thing.

We were at Hot Tuna a few weeks ago. Very good musicians, but I get bored hearing the same old songs time after time. There's only so many times I can listen to Hotel California or Santana.

My friend told me there's a band playing on WS that does some newer hard rock music. Not sure where it is. Best bet is to just walk up and down until you find something you like.

I think from about 9PM till midnight is a very good latin bad at Lucifer's. Something different.

Tuesday and Thursdays is jam night at The Dive on the darkside. Helmut is a fantastic guitar player. Cheap beer too.