How to stop auto renew on AIS?

flyingsaucersarereal

You signed up for some kind of addon calling or data plan. Since you're not very clear about this, call AIS customer service 1175. They'll be able to tell you what you're signed up for and cancel it. They have a lot of differerent addon plans!

You have subscribed to a data plan, 7 days unlimited data at 384 kbps.

If you don't need or need data you can unsubscribe by either calling 1175 or by visiting one of the AiS outlets, I've never found a way of doing it online sad.png

Do note that if your phone is using data services and you don't have a data plan the AiS charge per byte is quite astronomical :(

Go to their website and try their e-service. Enter your phone number and get a OTP. you should have access to all your account details, including any phone and data plans, which you can change online.

Unless it's changed recently I've never found a way to cancel add-on packages on the e-service site :(

Go to their website and try their e-service. Enter your phone number and get a OTP. you should have access to all your account details, including any phone and data plans, which you can change online.

Unless it's changed recently I've never found a way to cancel add-on packages on the e-service site sad.png

Yes you can. Go to the website (click EN for english).

Type in your mobile number and it will send you an sms password to use. Once you do this you have access to your data package and can change/delete/add...

https://aiseservice.ais.co.th/eServiceWeb/

• 3 years later...

A few years ago you could use the IVR system (*300) which is like an automated call and you followed the prompts, making selections. But I think that service number has been re-farmed to *777 self-service section.

This page seems to indicate that you can both CHECK, and UNSUBSCRIBE to your "on-top" package(s)...

http://www.ais.co.th/one-2-call/service/en/change_promotion_777.html

So dial *777, wait/listen, press 6.

Welcome to *777…
One easy code for all packages service

A service for checking, changing, and subscribing packages .
  • Press 9 For promotion and best-selling packages
  • Press 1 Internet Promotions
  • Press 2 Voice Promotions
  • Press 3 Voice + Internet combo Promotions
  • Press 4 Entertainment On-top Packages
  • Press 5 checking your current Main Promotion and On-top package(s)
  • Press 6 unsubscribe your On-top package(s)

You can use *700 to change SMS/USSD and IVR systems to English.

http://www.ais.co.th/one-2-call/service/en/service_language_700.html