Seven more people linked to catering deal

Lite Beer

For the people in the know how, and you don't have to be very well connected to know the real story here

with the fallen out of grace General and his cohorts as well this this lady and her accomplices,

The grapevines are whispering that:

it all has to do with a total purge and annihilation of a certain lady and all her family that

happened to includes this general and his band of skimmers, this general just happened to be

the real uncle of that lady, who's her husband was high ranking immigration officer,

You are brave and know to much You wife or GF must be very important to tell this to you

If I was you I will leave with honey if not yet

For the people in the know how, and you don't have to be very well connected to know the real story here

with the fallen out of grace General and his cohorts as well this this lady and her accomplices,

it all has to do with a total purge and annihilation of a certain lady and all her family that

happened to includes this general and his band of skimmers, this general just happened to be

the real uncle of that lady, who's her husband was high ranking immigration officer,

You are brave and know to much You wife or GF must be very important to tell this to you

Just be careful, Harry from Pattaya, that you do not become Harry from Bang Kwang.

• Like 1

Read some of this already on BBC international report this morning.

Is this the most bizarre use of the lese majeste law? Truly bizarre

People who use a supposed relationship to the royal family as a means to profit, and profit by illegal means; are defaming the royal family.

Yeah yeah.

They could just get them for corruption right?

Why?

If a crime involves more than one offense, most situations would call for them to be charged with multiple offenses.

Below is the current state of affairs regarding the matter of the niece of the main culprit

englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/princess-srirasm-resigns-royal-title

Edited by siampolee

So much for - "Any posts which can be construed as rumor mongering are not allowed." clap2.gif

It has been stated all over the news, factually and documented. In the press abroad for weeks now.

People who use a supposed relationship to the royal family as a means to profit, and profit by illegal means; are defaming the royal family.

Yeah yeah.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. The lese majeste violation will add an additional 15 years won't it? You know what, if they found any of them committed any other crimes they could nail them for those too; gee maybe even several more offenses.

• Like 1

Yeah yeah.

Why?

If a crime involves more than one offense, most situations would call for them to be charged with multiple offenses.

Yeah, right. But LM laws don't need the same level of investigation and proof as corruption charges, which will take too long.

So, use the easy and expeditious route. After all, this IS Thailand ... Wouldn't want to actually do some work, would we?

Edited by Mister Fixit

the head count of those involved is around 300 and they are still finding connections to others, but members of bib seem to make up the bulk of the organization. i am awaiting the day the rtp protest in mass against the corruption hunt due to it being unfair, racist, illegal, too time consuming, its accepted by the bib so its ok, etc.

i am beginning to really enjoy visiting with some of the bib in cm as they seem to have that shifty eyed, looking back while walking forward look, that most crimiails on the run, worried, etc have. i have not been asked ''how do you like thai police in several weeks''