Unfair Trade In Rhek Thum; The Bane of Thai Fruit

HeijoshinCool

Fruits are the best thing Thailand has left to offer.

Your are eating poison thinking you're sophisticated, and refusing what is actually good for you.

You're just another ignorant victim of marketing. And indeed you can make rambuttan pies, sundries,ice creams and relishes !

Fruits are the best thing Thailand has left to offer.

Your are eating poison thinking you're sophisticated, and refusing what is actually good for you.

You're just another ignorant victim of marketing. And indeed you can make rambuttan pies, sundries,ice creams and relishes !

"The sky in Thailand is powder blue."

"NO! You are an ignorant victim of marketing. It's baby blue!"

You certainly are free to have your opinion, one which I would never deem appropriate to assert was influenced through ignorance.

But, thanks anyway for your cogent post.

• Like 1

What's the point of paying "overpriced imported walnuts from Villa market " to stick them in the oven to destroy every benefit walnuts could actually bring you?

All the more shocking, before I embedded the walnuts into the dough …. I toasted them first! w00t.gif

(But if it keeps you from having a stroke thinking about such horrors, I did use a cast iron skillet, not teflon.)

I also licked the bowl of raw dough.

EDIT: Spilchequer

Edited by HeijoshinCool
  • Like 1

We have about 300 of those stinking lamyai trees, glad someone buys them as they are way too sweet for my taste The pineapple are decent as are cantolope (if picked when ripe) watermelon (I want a big one black diamond), some banana/bread better, mango can't be beat, and not many more Thai fruits satisfy my palet. Miss the frit out of the orchard where we had a dozen different type of fruit trees, so fresh for 6 months and then you got the same fresh from mexico the other 6 months. Pecan, walnut, hazel, were a part of the orchard, Throw in a veggie garden that was a couple acres a heard of cattle/pigs and we could eat off the farm. had to buy sugar and flour anything else was just want some, normally fish or the like.

• Like 1

hell yeah you should savour the table loaden with fruit Thailand has to offer. Admire and praise.

Never got beyond apples and cherries at home ?

Thailands fruits need a though shell , so they can fend of insects and ants. That's why so many fruits have extra thorns, two finger thick shell and all the protective housings. Don't worry, man like you can and will crush through.

And believe me, it's more healthy than your I Scream or oven baked poo poo whatever

eating Thailands rich diversity of fruits could make you invulnerable, if there wasn't the daily smokescreen your neighbours so much love to lighten up.

Thanks to a meal of litschis while the scent of burnt polyester waffers around tour breakfast table

Edited by crazygreg44

use a thai spoon applied to the center of the rambutan push it in till it breaks just the skin then slide it back so the top section comes off then you can suck the fruit out from the bottom easily. when you have the nack it takes a second or two.

rambutan season i eat about a kilo a day for days. luv em.

use a thai spoon applied to the center of the rambutan push it in till it breaks just the skin then slide it back so the top section comes off then you can suck the fruit out from the bottom easily. when you have the nack it takes a second or two.

rambutan season i eat about a kilo a day for days. luv em.

If you can bake banana bread and lasagna, I have an unending supply source for you ….

Ok. Now where is Chapter Two of your magnificent literature?

Chapter one concerned the problems encountered trying to find a cup of coffee in Rhek Thum.

Chapter two was about a retarded dog with a cold, wet nose.

Chapter three is presented herewith.

Chapter four concerns the little known Rhek Thum sport, called well-diving.

EDIT: Spoolchicker

Edited by HeijoshinCool
  • Like 1