A special question about Pink Floyd (oh yes)

Baa_Mango

Ronnie Wood could never hold a candle to Mick Taylor but as far as Floyd is concerned love it all except everything including and after The Wall.

If you like Floyd you should listen to Close to the Edge by Yes if you haven't already. Dark Star off Live Dead, Grateful Dead another one.

Rolling Stones live at any concert would yield my favourite song

Whatever floats your boat, though question wasn't what is your favourite song. So since you've had the audacity to taint a Pink Floyd topic with the Stones, I just have this to say... one-dimensional claptrap! wink.png

you luddites are a tough bunch. I am asking for pink floyd, 2 songs. Also really, rolling stones?? against pink floyd??? eeeesh, got a crush on mick or what?

The Greatest Rock & Roll Band in the world v Floyd.. No comparison.

But I will never forget that wonderful bird song in Granchester Meadows. Especially in this day and age where you rarely hear the pure, natural beauty of bird song.

I do so hope that makes you a tiny bit happier, you grouch giggle.giflaugh.pngwhistling.gif

• Like 1

"Time"

My favourite Floyd period is from dark side to the final cut

Out of that period favourite albums "the Wall" and "Animals" which I always thought was very under rated by the critics

Never really got on with Final cut

It didn't seem to me Floyd at all but maybe I'm too thick to get the meaning in the lyrics

Good guitar but not the best

to me it was all the tracks that weren't good enough for the Wall or Roger's ego wanting to make something similar to the wall

Just my HO . Quite happy to be. Educated further

Sparkey