EGAT golf

sticklee

Played the one in Kanchanaburi, cheap day out. Very nice scenery. Unless you are very fit and enjoy the walk best to get a cart. Hilly and some distance between tees.

I like to play the Sirikt Dam course here in Uttaradit , also hilly and best with cart . 900 tbh all inclusive (18 holes,caddy+cart) with only problem being little or no English spoken by the caddies but i dont go to chat so ok by me .

My wife and I have played Sri Nakarin Dam Course many times ... really like it. Here is a tip if you are over 60 then you can get half price and you may even get the Thai Price if your wife con convince them that you are a resident ... last time we played it cost 150THB Green Fee each!! I think that the normal price for under 60 is 400THB. Yes better to have a buggie, but you can share. Also you can stay in the EGAT bungalows, but you need to book in advance and again if over 60, if you ask, you should get it at half price.

We have also played Rajjaprabha Dam Course ... a really good course and if you play early morning fantastic views.