Guy Martin - 2015 my last

seedy

he said it could be his last TT, nothing sure yet. if he is clever he will stop because he will kill himself one of these days. he used up already too many lives.

I re-read the story. Sorry for the misquote in my title.

Like him, though his is an oddball, albeit one with considerable personality, the world needs guys like him.

Saw his attempt on the hovercraft speed record yesterday, which was interesting, then the Spitfire build which wasn't so good. What he does best is ride, has a lot of skill and a large amount of bottle...... Good head of hair too.

• Like 1

Guy Martin. A proper English accent!

Great documentary!

Where do you come from to say that? He is from Grimsby for goodness sake, they talk with five open ended spanners in their mouths there.

Your foreigners have a lot to learn about the English, let me help you out...

he said it could be his last TT, nothing sure yet. if he is clever he will stop because he will kill himself one of these days. he used up already too many lives.

I really don't think that the thought having used up too many lives would ever come into his head

He is another adrenalin junkie with enthusiasm,dedication and love of the fast life and if not TT racing he will continue to play the speed game in some way,shape or form.

Edited by garryjohns
  • Like 1

I really don't think that the thought having used up too many lives would ever come into his head

He is another adrenalin junkie with enthusiasm,dedication and love of the fast life and if not TT racing he will continue to play the speed game in some way,shape or form.

That is true ....the speed is just hardwired into certain personalities

Once fed at an early age it only grows.

If anyone should have felt they had used up their extra lives it would have been

Simon Andrews. That poor guy was so broken so many times. I remember seeing him

basically being helped onto race bikes.

Worse than even the time we saw Mick Doohan make his comeback after they grafted his legs together

for some time to help the one damaged leg recover. Seven weeks later he was hobbling back onto his bike

PS: Guy is moving to BMW for 2015 TT

Edited by mania
  • Like 1

good that he goes and opens a space for a future gen young rider. things has to be this way.

He is 33. Not really that old, right?

John McGuinness is 42 wai2.gif

Than maybe John Mcguinness feels young at heart and still mentally and physically fit for races but Guy Martin does not. Edited by ll2