Looking for the Best Realtor in Chiang Mai

sunoco27

Houses can sit for years on the market here.......I would suggest making it a very good deal, and running an ad on www.bahtandsold.com and a few others. Nothing wrong with Realtors and they won't make anything unless they sell, but often, you will have to lower your price and still pay a commission. Seems to be somewhat fewer farangs here than before, and way more Chinese.. Are the Chinese buying houses? Will a Thai couple buy a house from a farang?

Edited by bangmai

Just take a little time and try and sell it yourself,adverts on ThaiVisa ,BahtSold,and any other

sites you can find, flyer's on RimPing message boards ,signs on the gate and on electric

poles in your area,

We used to use agents to rent out our properties,and they were a waste of time,better to

be pro active and just do it yourself,its free,and just a little bit of work,but will be worth it.

now we find tenants quicker,and save the commissions.

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1

i've tried them all and the only one i can recommend is www.eliteproperty.co.th i could tell you stories that you would not believe of all the others. elite is higher end and was rock bottom for them. they did not find me the place i am hopefully about to buy, but they returned messages and did not take me on some wild goose chase.