Russian 'Temple Intruder' Stabs Policeman While In Custody

Lite Beer

Quality tourists!

Groan,

The new predictably boring comment on Thai Visa.

Groan.

The new predictably boring reply on Thaivisa to a predictably boring comment!!coffee1.gif

The new predictably boring reply to a reply to a reply about the new predictably boring comment on Thai Visa

I swear, I knew it was coming!!

Okay, you win.wai2.gif

Even his mate took him down. It's clear to see that this bloke has obvious mental problems. He should be sectioned. No such thing here though right?

His mate helping to bring him down is like when Diego Maradona and Pele were gong hiking in the forest one time and Pele puts on a pair of sneakers. Maradona asks why the sneakers and Pele remarks that there are bears in the forest.

"Don't be silly," Maradona says, "You can't outrun a bear."

"I don't have to outrun a bear," Pele replies, "I just have to outrun you."

• Like 1

With the free fall of the Ruble I wonder how many Russians will be able to continue living here in the New Year.

Russians who work here will really try to stay and work longer because they are paid in baht but not rubles.

There will be a huge drop in Russian tourists for the following year because many Russian won't be able to afford the trip to Thailand.

On the other hand there will be a surge in Russian and Ukrainian prostitutes because the money in Thailand will become attractive in comparison to their home countries.

How do you fail to spot a knife?

If anything police training should be questioned.

An amateur security guard knows how to body search someone and to miss a knife big enough to stab someone is beyond incompetence.

No point calling Russian an idiot, police officer who failed to perform proper search is the bigger idiot

• Like 1

With the free fall of the Ruble I wonder how many Russians will be able to continue living here in the New Year.

Russians who work here will really try to stay and work longer because they are paid in baht but not rubles.

There will be a huge drop in Russian tourists for the following year because many Russian won't be able to afford the trip to Thailand.

On the other hand there will be a surge in Russian and Ukrainian prostitutes because the money in Thailand will become attractive in comparison to their home countries.

What a load of drivelfacepalm.gif

Wow, he gets off lightly and has, by all accounts, been treated well by the police and yet does this. What a ****! Slam the numbnut in the Hilton for 30. Hope the cop recovers.

Must admit I am NOT a great fan of the Thai police with so much corruption within their force but when a police officer is doing his juty to get assaulted in such a manner is beyond belief. I hope sincerely that the police officer concerned gets well soon and that the idiot Russian gets a long stay at the Bangkok Hilton as he deserves it.

Whatever one thinks of the Thai police they DO NOT deserve to get injured in this manner, it also gives ferangs in Thailand a bad name

• Like 1

Imagine if his mate, in order to be a hero to the BIB and earn a get out of jail free card, gave him the knife and told him to cut the cop so they could escape.

You should check the Koh Tao threads!!

Home of the conspiracy theorists.

• Like 1

I would treat any statement from Pai police with scepticism.

Yep, RIP Leo Del Pinto, shot by 'Thailand's killer cops' - http://travelinasia.hubpages.com/hub/Pai-murder

Doesn't make sense they'd miss a knife under a detained man's clothing. Nice story to justify further crackdowns on foreigners.

Edited by jspill
  • Like 1

Imagine if his mate, in order to be a hero to the BIB and earn a get out of jail free card, gave him the knife and told him to cut the cop so they could escape.

You should check the Koh Tao threads!!

Home of the conspiracy theorists.

Yes, and also the most ardent apologists and some with vested interests in the island's tourist industry.

Edited by jspill
  • Like 1

The man is fully aware as to what he was doing, the stabbing took place as an ultimatum of doing time in a Thai prison, to being deported back to his country where people will be waiting for him perhaps a fate far worse than a Thai prison