Thaksin in the list of those hunted for lese majeste and other offences

webfact

thaksin's culpability in the thousands of murders that occured during his "war on drugs" campaign would be my number one reason for apprehending him

The post is about using LM as a means to pressure counties around the world to extradite people, (political opponents would be far more accurate) and Mr T/S is included on the list,

Nothing about the "war on drugs" , but ok, I would wonder how many people world support the eradication of death dealers,(drug dealers), and I'm not talking about a lil green man, I mean Ice, Yabba, crack, hammer, whippa, the scum that deal in this are the murderers and need to be removed from society.

Now you and some others here keep flailing this Mr T/S is the man who gave the order for "thousands) of deaths attributed to this "war on drugs" then prove his orders of killings, and not just innuendo or hearsay but try for a change showing some SOLID EVIDENCE!!!!! Good luck with that.

• Like 2

Nothing in the article saying Thaksin is being sought for lese majeste offences. This is what is written: 'However, the authorities would also seek extradition of fugitive politicians wanted at home for corruption or abuse of power. These include former prime minister Thaksin, he said'.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

There will be no democracy for Thailand in the near future I fear, his Junta will make sure of that. I hope all you that supported this coup are pleased with yourselves, Thailand is going down the Myanmar road. There will be a crackdown on Expats soon, mark my words.

Just your usual rubbish full of deliberate pessimism.

Oh my God should we all pack up and go now? cheesy.gif

They say there's one in every village but at a guess I would say BC's village is not in Thailand.

If it is you want to go halfers on a ticket home for him?tongue.png

• Like 1

There will be no democracy for Thailand in the near future I fear, his Junta will make sure of that. I hope all you that supported this coup are pleased with yourselves, Thailand is going down the Myanmar road. There will be a crackdown on Expats soon, mark my words.

I am not so sure. I hope there will be real democracy, not that hidden robbery feudalism they had before that they called democracy

I still believe this Prayuth government can make a change - even if asking other countries to extradit people because of alleged LM is outright ridiculous

Edited by sweatalot

LM112 is the highest and most important law of the land. This is the land of the father. He provided love, peace and hope for all his children living under his protection. Anyone who do not love the father do not deserve to live here and should be jailed until they do.

There is no law in Thailand. The military coup illegally took control of the country and abolished the constitution. There are no legally elected officials in Thailand.

These "not legally elected officials" are doing a better job than those pretended to be legally elected officials before who performed illegally

Really ? They have tarnished Thailand's reputation in the business and political world, They have introduced propaganda and muzzled free speach. Asking other countries to extradite based on Thai law is just a silly and delusional exercise and a waste of time.

I doubt any country would even extradite Thaksin on his corruption charges, but at least they'd have more chance with that than with LM.

The problem is that he is also with LM charges. Most democatric countries will not extradit someone if he is charged for a crime like this.

Edited by SoFarAndNear

Refreshing to see a bright man make accurate observations -

You are Sir Correct !

The Expats will indeed mark those words-

However , this Pattern of behaviour is observed by Wall street Journal - Political Science Experts -

Long Time journalists based there -

etc

Its clear whats to come .

Warning signs - slogans and re-education claims for those in fault (in their eyes)

Heavily stacked military in governance which is in itself a reincarnation of Junta take over-

Children in schools indoctrinated.

Truth , even here under strict orders -

Endless manipulations .

Xenophobic stuff.

Yes the move to anti westerner stuff is clearly on the horizon .

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Just your usual rubbish full of deliberate pessimism.

They have had 19 coups,the last one 8 years ago, none of them have improved the system in Thailand, why anyone would believe this one would be any different mystifies me.

I think the pessimism is well founded since they have a 0/19 success rate or 0%.

Just edit to note that 'success' is relative. Given they continue to run amok in the country at the top of the food chain, if you asked them, i would say all the coups have been resounding successes.

Yu'p. So now all those that supported this,,,

: Insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein.blink.png

• Like 1

LM112 is the highest and most important law of the land. This is the land of the father. He provided love, peace and hope for all his children living under his protection. Anyone who do not love the father do not deserve to live here and should be jailed until they do.

Edited by Kalbo
  • Like 1

When they will start governing and try to build on a stable nation in stead of hunting !

Governing is what one would expect from a government , but this Junta are military on a hunt , not more, not less.

Your question (meant to be rethoric) is just ridiculous.

They are governing. Don't forget to compare them with what happened before.

The earlier "governments" still have their corrupt criminal base widespread like virus.

They have been in power for too long and had more than enough money to create an evil network

So of course eliminating them (by legal means) has to be a top priority.

Otherwise the mistakes of the past will repeat again and again.

And the country will go down.

• Like 1

I'de hate to think of the repurcussions in this country if Thaksin were somehow to be bought back under arrest...........the northern masses would go mental and most likely, the police would revert back to "watermelon"....

Like it not......he remains a major thorn for Thailand........

There is no law in Thailand. The military coup illegally took control of the country and abolished the constitution. There are no legally elected officials in Thailand.

These "not legally elected officials" are doing a better job than those pretended to be legally elected officials before who performed illegally

Really ? They have tarnished Thailand's reputation in the business and political world, They have introduced propaganda and muzzled free speach. Asking other countries to extradite based on Thai law is just a silly and delusional exercise and a waste of time.

You forgot the earlier government. They did not leave much to tarnish. Forgot the rice scum?

They have had 19 coups,the last one 8 years ago, none of them have improved the system in Thailand, why anyone would believe this one would be any different mystifies me.

I think the pessimism is well founded since they have a 0/19 success rate or 0%.

Just edit to note that 'success' is relative. Given they continue to run amok in the country at the top of the food chain, if you asked them, i would say all the coups have been resounding successes.

Yu'p. So now all those that supported this,,,

: Insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein.blink.png

Not every coup has been for the same reasons.

I doubt any country would even extradite Thaksin on his corruption charges, but at least they'd have more chance with that than with LM.

The problem is that he is also with LM charges. Most democatric countries will not extradit someone if he is charged for a crime like this.

I don't think he actually has any outstanding LM charges. But I'm sure any foreign government would take the risk of that happening into account.

• Like 1

thaksin's culpability in the thousands of murders that occured during his "war on drugs" campaign would be my number one reason for apprehending him

The post is about using LM as a means to pressure counties around the world to extradite people, (political opponents would be far more accurate) and Mr T/S is included on the list,

Nothing about the "war on drugs" , but ok, I would wonder how many people world support the eradication of death dealers,(drug dealers), and I'm not talking about a lil green man, I mean Ice, Yabba, crack, hammer, whippa, the scum that deal in this are the murderers and need to be removed from society.

Now you and some others here keep flailing this Mr T/S is the man who gave the order for "thousands) of deaths attributed to this "war on drugs" then prove his orders of killings, and not just innuendo or hearsay but try for a change showing some SOLID EVIDENCE!!!!! Good luck with that.

Yes I agree there should always be a proper investigation and proper process through the judicial system and yes sometimes it's hard to get the hard specific evidence to bring a decision which is 'beyond reasonable doubt'.

However there are thousands of cases, all countries, where guilt is obvious but no conviction because of technicalities etc etc.

Obviously you weren't here at that time and following his daily statements on television.

i red somewhere, where people are not afraid of going to jail for expressing their mind ... is that :

HM is loved by everyone in Thailand, so why is there a need for LM law ?

i do not insult anybody with above statement, do i ?

I guess this will be censored tough i did not write anything offending

• Like 2

The junta asked media not to mention Thaksin.

And then once a week they themselves bring him right back in the limelight. Makes sense?

As for the LM, isn't it about time Thailand joined the 21st century, and abolish this law who only serves the feudal masters/current government!!

• Like 1

That's what some men do with their wives, beat them and kick them until she say's, '' I love you'' you can be sure then that she really means it

Yes - you love big brother or else

Yes because there is no one worse or that equals him right?

I would say the same about anyone avoiding justice for such a crime.

Edited by Bluespunk

Given the comments of approval of the scheme, i would say any action against those involved involved in the WOD in itself could be deemed LM.

I don't recall anyone approving extra judicial murders.