Thaksin in the list of those hunted for lese majeste and other offences

webfact

LM112 is the highest and most important law of the land. This is the land of the father. He provided love, peace and hope for all his children living under his protection. Anyone who do not love the father do not deserve to live here and should be jailed until they do.

I am.sure that attempting to prosecute so many people under the guise of this law to supposedly protect this beloved institution is what this law was for.

Such as the people recently getting corrupt business contracts. Why use the less majeste law and involve the monarchy at all. Why not use the other laws on the books?

LM112 is the highest and most important law of the land. This is the land of the father. He provided love, peace and hope for all his children living under his protection. Anyone who do not love the father do not deserve to live here and should be jailed until they do.

I had to 'like' your post because it would be perfect sarcasm...

but you are either serious or seriously trolling, so it's not really a sarcastic post on your part. :)

• Like 1

In how many cities were town halls burnt down? More than one.

In how many cities were protesters killed or injured by opposition protesters? More than one.

In 2010, there was a real threat that things could escalate. There was a real chance that it was going to get worse before it got better.

nonsense.

The military held all the cards. They proved that over 6 days in May.

It was brutal. It was planned. It WAS the escalation.

Totally agree, it was planned. Even on the 19th the last day, the army still had to fight gun battles, had grenades dropped on them, etc.

Luckily we still have all the UDD shoutcasts urging people to use violence. A big thanks to PTV for that.

Edited by rubl

The Bounty hunters will do the Job for about 15 million Baht

However they not be give a work permit

And think when all is said and done they will not like pay more 2 baht

No they won't, bounty hunting is not a legally recognised activity in most countries.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

There will be no democracy for Thailand in the near future I fear, his Junta will make sure of that. I hope all you that supported this coup are pleased with yourselves, Thailand is going down the Myanmar road. There will be a crackdown on Expats soon, mark my words.

Just your usual rubbish full of deliberate pessimism.

I'm sure most of us will mark your words as nonsense.

The PM has at least show the Thai population one thing. You don't have to be very smart to be a Thai PM.

If he realised how much of a fool he looks in the eyes of the unadjusted, rest of the world, he may be embarrassed with himself. Then again, maybe not!

Still more brains than the one who preceded him- she took the cake as the most airheaded 'leader' ever! Couldn't even give a speech in her native nor second language, didn't show for meetings, read from scripts.... didn't make any decisions. One like her makes anybody after her look better! He's an army guy so you can't expect more than standard army mindset. At least he realized its more than an arrogant pony show of dress up and fake smiles.

Well naturaly she wont square up to the job, she was only there to deliver her brothers speeches, like most other polies, only this one closer to home....

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

a good place to start would be to cancel Thaksin passport and you could follow that by arresting the red bull dick head for murder

I Guess you do not read the news Thaksin has not traveled under Thai passport for a long time He has one from another country So it does not matter if they cancel it our not

But I do agree with you on the RED BULL Heir. He is sitting in Singapore trying to avoid justice. This should be an easy one for the current government. But he has billions and will continue to avoid justice So I will continue to avoid buying red bull.

In how many cities were protesters killed or injured by opposition protesters? More than one.

In 2010, there was a real threat that things could escalate. There was a real chance that it was going to get worse before it got better.

nonsense.

Totally agree, it was planned. Even on the 19th the last day, the army still had to fight gun battles, had grenades dropped on them, etc.

Luckily we still have all the UDD shoutcasts urging people to use violence. A big thanks to PTV for that.

I should have been expecting insignificant drivel from the forum's....

tank.gif

nonsense.

Once again I can only totally agree with you thumbsup.gif

nonsense.

tank.gif

Thanks for your own compelling contribution to show us a reservoir of ideas and solutions.

Join in, always fun to take the piss at ol' square head and the airhead he was a caddy for.

Edited by gemini81
  • Like 2

thaksin's culpability in the thousands of murders that occured during his "war on drugs" campaign would be my number one reason for apprehending him

The post is about using LM as a means to pressure counties around the world to extradite people, (political opponents would be far more accurate) and Mr T/S is included on the list,

Nothing about the "war on drugs" , but ok, I would wonder how many people world support the eradication of death dealers,(drug dealers), and I'm not talking about a lil green man, I mean Ice, Yabba, crack, hammer, whippa, the scum that deal in this are the murderers and need to be removed from society.

Now you and some others here keep flailing this Mr T/S is the man who gave the order for "thousands) of deaths attributed to this "war on drugs" then prove his orders of killings, and not just innuendo or hearsay but try for a change showing some SOLID EVIDENCE!!!!! Good luck with that.

Yes I agree there should always be a proper investigation and proper process through the judicial system and yes sometimes it's hard to get the hard specific evidence to bring a decision which is 'beyond reasonable doubt'.

However there are thousands of cases, all countries, where guilt is obvious but no conviction because of technicalities etc etc.

Obviously you weren't here at that time and following his daily statements on television.

It's not about what is obvious or what you know , but what you can prove!!! That is how a un-bias legal system works.

So again put ip the signed document ordering the "thousands of killings?????????????? If it could be don't then it would have been done already.

nonsense.

tank.gif

Thanks for your own compelling contribution to show us a reservoir of ideas and solutions.

Join in, always fun to take the piss at ol' square head and the airhead he was a caddy for.

I know that you and I don't agree on politics, but it seems that we do agree on LM.

As for rubl - he's been a constant troll (in a most polite way) for as long as I've been here. Being polite doesn't make him less of a troll.

As for 2010, the response to WB which I made regarding the last 6 days was dead-on correct. For him to claim that there was a serious threat of escalation - beyond that which could have and did come from the military - falls into the 2014 category of "the 'intervention was needed because we were on the brink of a civil war."

I know that you and I don't agree on politics, but it seems that we do agree on LM.

As for rubl - he's been a constant troll (in a most polite way) for as long as I've been here. Being polite doesn't make him less of a troll.

As for 2010, the response to WB which I made regarding the last 6 days was dead-on correct. For him to claim that there was a serious threat of escalation - beyond that which could have and did come from the military - falls into the 2014 category of "the 'intervention was needed because we were on the brink of a civil war."

I didn't say "the intervention was needed" or that "we were on the brink of civil war".

And FYI, I definitely don't like LM.

Calling me a troll because I come with reasonable, truthful arguments is somewhat weak, my dear TB.

As for escalation, with every grenade and gunshot fired by those 'unknowns' who helped the UDD they escalated the situation. AS I wrote, even on that final day, the 19th of May, the army and even a Canadian reporter got grenades lobbed on them, gun fire exchange till in the morning.

http://www.tbnewswatch.com/news/92964/Canadian-writer-injured-in-Bangkok-in-serious-condition

Edited by rubl
  • Like 1

thaksin's culpability in the thousands of murders that occured during his "war on drugs" campaign would be my number one reason for apprehending him

Whose war on drugs campaign? (Hint - <censored>)

Thaksin's.

I don't need hints (whatever you said) I was here when it was in full swing.

• Like 1

admitted to some difficulties, as lese majeste is not considered a crime in some foreign countries where the Thai fugitives live.

Thank goodness...not very many countries get all worked up over a few words spoken in anger about a high ranking official...if this were the case in Italy...there would be no one left to man the prisons...as all its citizen would be incarcerated...

Edited by ggt

i bet he wished he had not tried to push through that amnesty bill 1 year + ago that was final straw for many people. Hope the vile scumbag gets what he deserves and all his rotten clan along with all hangers on and red shirt murdering thugs and not least the lying darling of Issan. Hang them all i say hang them high. Well done Suphet very well done.

Edited by icare999

There is no law in Thailand. The military coup illegally took control of the country and abolished the constitution. There are no legally elected officials in Thailand.

Well said. In fact for most Western governments they do know who Prayuth and his clowns are and they will not be taken seriously. Governments around the world know who was legally elected and this monkeys that have been installed by the coup.

The army should be in charge about protecting the country in the South but they failed miserable and this for the past 10+ years plus.

I have a strong feeling that Thailand is going to a rough ride in the years to come and it is time that those reformist shuld look for a law to send the generals on the next coup to the firing squad. Thailand with Prayuth in charge is transforming Thailand in a Banana republic.

BANGKOK: -- The government is working with officials in foreign countries for the extradition of Thais accused of lese majeste and other offences, who live overseas after escaping the law at home, Deputy Prime Minister and Defence Minister Prawit Wongsuwan said yesterday.

What countries par take in such laws?

In Australia its perfectly legal to express ones viewpoint if your Thai - officials here actually ban Junta from our soil let alone even consider their childish inclinations

I heard the Aussies don't even allow Junta leaders into their country. Would be nice if the rest of the world followed suit.

• Like 1

Rubbish.There was never a threat of civil war.There was an issue of discredited unelected elites refusing to accept democracy - and this remains the case.Looking forward the probability of violent internal conflict depends on the sense of enlightened self interest among all sections of Thai society, but particularly those attached to the ancien regime.

You don't think an armed militia fighting against armed soldiers is something that could have escalated, particularly when town halls and other buildings get burnt down. Having two groups of protesters shooting at each other is also something that could have escalated.

The 'action' was mainly centred in a few areas of one city. It was nowhere near brother against brother in every town, village and hamlet.

I think you're confusing violent demonstations and riots with civil war. Massive difference.

I didn't say "the intervention was needed" or that "we were on the brink of civil war".

And FYI, I definitely don't like LM.

sorry, I did not mean to imply that you have said that, I was referring to others who often use the 'civil war' line ... the juxtaposition of my response to Gemini does leave that open to be misunderstood.

But most certainly, and coming back to your comment on 2010, there was no real chance of an escalation at the start of May - a stalemate, yes, but escalation, no. Until the military came in for 6 days with their 'solution' to the demonstrations.