Myanmar says workers innocent of murdering Britons on Koh Tao

webfact

I am sorry to say I have not taken Muang Muang off the suspects list. I have just put him on hold for a minute.

How do you know he rode barefoot with his girlfriend. A picture would be a treat. ??

I didn't say he rode barefoot. I am just assuming he doesn't normally go out with 2sets of footware. And as AleG seems to think he rode off to see his girlfriend and left his sandals behind he went barefoot.

Where is that aleg when u need him. How does he know Muang Muang left on a motorbike with his girl. How does he know the sandal was left behind.

AleG, on 06 Feb 2015 - 04:53, said:
greenchair, on 06 Feb 2015 - 04:36, said:

The pictures of the crime-scene were widely published. Not a single guitar in sight.

The police remarked how strange it was,that the hoe was just lying there under a cloth. And here's the picture with no guitar. Look at that guitar all nicely in its jacket. One could say. "Oh they left the guitar because they were spooked and ran.if that was the case how did they have time and thought to cover the hoe.

So the police must have went to the crime scene, saw the nice guitar and quickly hid it in the police car.

And the b2 must have left the guitar out of its case on the ground ,ran down to kill h and d with the hoe that was already lying around at the beach, then gone back to where they were sitting and remember to cover the hoe,but forget to pick up the guitar and then leave.

Or the guitar was at the AC bar and the person that tipped the police, gave it to the police to show they were the ones playing a guitar.

I don't know if there are any news reports saying where the guitar was found.

But if they say it was at the beach next to the log ,there are many photos of that spot with no guitar. So the tipper is not honest dyed hair lie 1. Guitar lie 2.

attachicon.gif10960216_1019715764711900_300180706917354726_o.jpg

attachicon.gif10406792_1001957826487694_2633892230959155920_n (1).jpg

The guitar is not in a jacket, it's in a plastic bag to prevent contamination. rolleyes.gif

So you cook up a scenario for where the guitar was/could had been found, then you say the police don't mention the scenario you created, therefore they are lying. Who could argue with logic like that.

If finding the whereabouts of the guitar is so crucial to your investigation how could have missed this?:

“Maung Maung said he woke them up and asked them, ‘Where is the guitar?’ at which point one of the pair indicated it was in AC Bar... Maung Maung said he then went to AC Bar to look for the guitar and his sandals"

Mind you, the two Burmese suspects also claimed that their guitar was stolen:

"The Embassy officer said: “The two boys told him that they were swimming at beach near AC Bar and Maya Bar on that night, after 10 or 15 minutes, when they come back to the beach after swimming, they did not find their guitar and cloth on where they left"

You don't find their contradictory testimony (about this and other details) curious?

You don't find their contradictory testimony (about this and other details) curious?

Actually, I do, but then so many of the reported details in this case are contradictory.

I am sorry to say I have not taken Muang Muang off the suspects list. I have just put him on hold for a minute.

How do you know he rode barefoot with his girlfriend. A picture would be a treat. ??

I didn't say he rode barefoot. I am just assuming he doesn't normally go out with 2sets of footware. And as AleG seems to think he rode off to see his girlfriend and left his sandals behind he went barefoot.

Where is that aleg when u need him. How does he know Muang Muang left on a motorbike with his girl. How does he know the sandal was left behind.

Greenchair, in case you haven't noticed berybert is so desperate for my attention that he would say anything, regardless of veracity, to get some.

• Like 1

Greenchair, in case you haven't noticed berybert is so desperate for my attention that he would say anything, regardless of veracity, to get some.

I bet you have some pictures. Why don't you post them for our intvgations. ????

Hardly. I just find it amusing how you change what you say to fit what you say.

Muang Muang left his sandals in the safe keeping of the Burmese guys, isn't that what you are telling us. Why else would he have woken them up to find out where they had left them. So as asked why don't you tell us why Muang rode off bare footed. After all that is what you are claiming.

You have become a caricature.

• Like 1

Muang Muang left his sandals in the safe keeping of the Burmese guys, isn't that what you are telling us. Why else would he have woken them up to find out where they had left them. So as asked why don't you tell us why Muang rode off bare footed. After all that is what you are claiming.

"So as asked why don't you tell us why Muang rode off bare footed. After all that is what you are claiming."

I didn't claim that, you are lying again.

"So as asked why don't you tell us why Muang rode off bare footed. After all that is what you are claiming."

There you go again. Changing what you say to fit what you say. You do it so often now it looks like you don't even know you are doing it.

Muang left his guitar with the boys at the beach, and woke them up the next morning to find out where they had left it, along with his sandals. Isnt that what you said earlier, I believed you even changed the colour of the type to make a big point of the statement.

Post removed naming a member as being complicit in a crime. Even if it is a supposition we have to take it seriously when it is defamatory.

6) You will not post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.

There were fair comments in all the posts I removed so please remember to keep it civil and below the moderator radar.

Thank you

There you go again. Changing what you say to fit what you say. You do it so often now it looks like you don't even know you are doing it.

Muang left his guitar with the boys at the beach, and woke them up the next morning to find out where they had left it, along with his sandals. Isnt that what you said earlier, I believed you even changed the colour of the type to make a big point of the statement.

You say I claimed Muang rode off (on a motorcylce) barefoot, I never said that. As usual, you are making things up.

You don't know if he went on a motorbike, or if he had any other footwear.

"Isnt that what you said earlier, I believed you even changed the colour of the type to make a big point of the statement."

You believe wrong, as usual.

• Like 1

You say I claimed Muang rode off (on a motorcylce) barefoot, I never said that. As usual, you are making things up.

You don't know if he went on a motorbike, or if he had any other footwear.

"Isnt that what you said earlier, I believed you even changed the colour of the type to make a big point of the statement."

You believe wrong, as usual.

So are you claiming Muang always went out wearing two sets of foot ware ? Why else would he have left one set with the boys and not rode bare foot.

Stop claiming you are not claiming what you are claiming.

You sound just like an RTP spokesman.

• Like 1