ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

JT is morally barren, his ego has taken over. He needs constant reminders of his superiority, and displays behaviour nothing short of a child in tantrum mode if things don't work out as he wants. I feel for him and wish that he sees the light and withdraws from this fiasco before its too late.

I can think of few posters this fits, but not him, when does he get to win?

This contest lasts forever!w00t.gif

(30 December at midnight is the final bell.)

Being a "family man" or not a "family man" is totally irrelevant to this contest. To suggest being a "family man" suggests a superior morality is a typical political game of the morally bankrupt to obfuscate actual issues. Tricky Dick Nixon was a family man ... need I go on with a list of millions through history?

At this point in this long drawn out exercise in Performance Theater by POLL, I humbly suggest that the David48 voters do a switcheroo now over to COSTAS.

Costas is the member with MOSTAS in terms of positioning himself for NEXT YEAR'S grand event.

Now......I lost it for sure......

Thank you Sir, you just dag my gravesad.png

You know in your heart that I luv ya, Sir Costas.wub.png

Just 'in your heart' ... JT ... you have place your love everywhere ... embrace the man that Costas is.

BTW ... I've seen his photo (thanks Sir Costas) ... he's a very hunsum man.

I am open to all kinds of sweet lovin' with my Greek man Costas. rolleyes.gif

There goes that dignity again!whistling.gif

Really folks, reject the cynical politics of hate.

Reject the politics of "pro family" used as as a transparent CODE to demonize minorities as less than fully human.

Switch your votes NOW from David48 to COSTAS.

Costas ... the member with the MOSTAS.

Edited by Jingthing

Being a "family man" or not a "family man" is totally irrelevant to this contest. To suggest being a "family man" suggests a superior morality is a typical political game of the morally bankrupt to obfuscate actual issues. Tricky Dick Nixon was a family man ... need I go on with a list of millions through history?

At this point in this long drawn out exercise in Performance Theater by POLL, I humbly suggest that the David48 voters do a switcheroo now over to COSTAS.

Costas is the member with MOSTAS in terms of positioning himself for NEXT YEAR'S grand event.

Just 'in your heart' ... JT ... you have place your love everywhere ... embrace the man that Costas is.

Any chance you can get one of your toadies to translate that?

• Like 1

JT is morally barren, his ego has taken over. He needs constant reminders of his superiority, and displays behaviour nothing short of a child in tantrum mode if things don't work out as he wants. I feel for him and wish that he sees the light and withdraws from this fiasco before its too late.

Hilarious. Are you David48's campaign manager or is this dark and vicious line of attack all rogue?

David48 might do himself a service to disassociate himself from what you are doing. Just a suggestion.

I have no control over what the guys say.

I actually never even approached them.

They do what they want to do, post what they want to post under their own volition.

Personally, a great bunch (if 2 can be a bunch) of guys.

They are enjoying themselves, having a lark, developing friendships.

A little of what Thai Visa can offer an an opportunity.

Disassociate myself ... no. But thanks for your consideration ... thumbsup.gif

There you have it.

Folks, I will go on record now.

If someone is promoting me using cynical politics of hate similar to the likes of Putin and Jerry Foulwell to promote my chances here, I would definitely disassociate myself from that supporter.

I think that is the MORALLY CORRECT position.

Edited by Jingthing

After that I may even vote for youwai.gif

• Like 2

There you have it.

If someone is promoting me using cynical politics of hate similar to the likes of Putin and Jerry Foulwell to promote my chances here, I would definitely disassociate myself from that supporter.

I must say one thing. The voters are astute. They can see who is trying to win and who is just being themselves. My role is that of a guardian to the good. Simply that and nothing more.

There you have it.

Lol this is ThaiVisa politics.... Anything can and probably will happen! B)

Dear admin of Thaivisa.com,

The qualification of the ThaiVisa Poster of the year should be;

- How many topics has them post in TVS?

- How many likes that the people have give to him?

then look , how many people have vote for him? Otherwise the poster of the year will be just the game here.

You know, I think you have a point there ... thumbsup.gif

I think a quick list of the candidates best OP's, maybe a top 5, would greatly assist with the voting process.

Some may make us laugh, some may assist with living in Thailand ... all part of the fun

IMHO saying ... my posting history stands for itself ... is just being a wee bit lazy.

Anyone up for that challenge?

• Like 2

then look , how many people have vote for him? Otherwise the poster of the year will be just the game here.

I think a quick list of the candidates best OP's, maybe a top 5, would greatly assist with the voting process.

Some may make us laugh, some may assist with living in Thailand ... all part of the fun

IMHO saying ... my posting history stands for itself ... is just being a wee bit lazy.

You know that is a good idea....I hope you are all up for it.

All the candidates have worthy threads well worth reading!

There you have it.

I must say one thing. The voters are astute. They can see who is trying to win and who is just being themselves. My role is that of a guardian to the good. Simply that and nothing more.

Do you get a mask and a cape? And a lycra suit? Can I join? Do you have a lycra suit in my size? You might need to let out a couple of pleats round the beer gut...

SC

You've got to go with crispy duck and pancakes.

He'll learn all about the dangers of deep frying....get to play with sharp knives on the cucumber and spring onion and throw flour around the kitchen making the pancakes.

Dipping fingers in the sauce is a guilty pleasure which will remain with him forever.

You know that just ain't gunner happen

• Like 1

There you have it.

Do you get a mask and a cape? And a lycra suit? Can I join? Do you have a lycra suit in my size? You might need to let out a couple of pleats round the beer gut...

SC

SC I know you are a man of Principle so yes, we have an xxxl size hanging on the line just for you.

Say, have you ever even lived in Thailand? I know you drop in occasionally for a visit to your girlfriend's parents farm but were you a resident once upon a time? I can't remember if you've ever said. Personally, I think anyone nominated should at minimum be a resident of Thailand. Makes sense doesn't it?

• Like 1

Say, have you ever even lived in Thailand? I know you drop in occasionally for a visit to your girlfriend's parents farm but were you a resident once upon a time? I can't remember if you've ever said. Personally, I think anyone nominated should at minimum be a resident of Thailand. Makes sense doesn't it?

Makes even better sense to make the money to keep the family, doesn't it?

You've got to go with crispy duck and pancakes.

He'll learn all about the dangers of deep frying....get to play with sharp knives on the cucumber and spring onion and throw flour around the kitchen making the pancakes.

Dipping fingers in the sauce is a guilty pleasure which will remain with him forever.

You know that just ain't gunner happen

Just make some chocolate rice krispie cakes instead then. :D

Costas ... you live in Thailand, right?

On the issue of residency, if I do become Poll Lord, I would not have any rules about residency requirements.

I would however, rule out mods, admins, and previous contest winners.

Edited by Jingthing

Sure it does, but that wasn't my point was it? Anyhow, you're saying he was a resident at one time. Maybe you or he could point me to his threads from that period. I know he really encourages the folks to go back and explore the archives.

There you have it.

JT, which supporter is 'that supporter' ?

We need a reference point.

What would Putin say?

So, for a wee bit of fun ...

Sure it does, but that wasn't my point was it? Anyhow, you're saying he was a resident at one time. Maybe you or he could point me to his threads from that period. I know he really encourages the folks to go back and explore the archives.

Being a resident in this digital age is at best archaic. Posting useful information is far more relevant. Stop clouding the issue.

So the Poster Of The Year has to be resident? For how long? How much absence are they allowed?

Are there any other rules that we should know about?

Do they need to be married to a Thai lady? That seems a bit tough for JT and NancyL?

Do they have to live in the Real Thailand, not Bangkok?

Do they have to be foreign, or could a Thai person represent us?

Do they have to have a proper visa, or would an 'in-and-out' digital pikey be allowed to stand? What about the oilyboys?

SC

SC says it all in my book

The posters on this forum are a good mix and it makes thing more interesting.

A few Thais, wanna be tourists, active tourists, wanna be expats, short term expats, long term expats, part time expats, and even the occasional Rastafarian.

The diversity enriches the forum as it enriches our lives.

That's one reason I passionately ABHOR those who would use the cover of "pro family" to denigrate the humanity of people who don't fit into their NARROW mold of morality (for cynical political gain).

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1