ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

David 48 is a far better candidate IMHO, of course.

David48 has the integrity not to be shouting around the forums for votes or offering brown envelopes full of hot air as bribes to anyone who will listen.

He is a family man. A hard worker. Listens to his elders. Helps around the farm, making himself too busy to be campaigning in every available topic, unlike some candidates.

His genuine posts and photos of life here show him to be a heartwarming, generous and gentle man.

I only wish I'd had more time to spare on his behalf here, but my current time is divided between him and the new love of my life, who, like David 48 is out there working and offering support to others.

Posting on Thaivisa is not all there is to being poster of the year, IS IT?

There are many good and deserving candidates who do more in this life than sit around posting and offering brown envelopes.

Remember, you voters, you can still change your vote and vote for David48 who offers no bribes whatsoever - unlike some

VOTE for David48 !!!!

He also completed Novembers Man Up course & passed it too.....just.

David is the runner up to the runner up.

tongue.png

The voters could change all that with a few changes of vote.

Why vote for corruption when you could have the integrity of David 48 and others.

Go on, voters. You know it is the right thing to do.

Get those fingers working - change your vote and vote David 48 wai.gif

tongue.png

Why vote for corruption when you could have the integrity of David 48 and others.

But does he swallow or spit?

Sure David is a good guy, but a two termer? Even Tutsi didn't get there.

When you think poster of the year status imagine a red and yellow smiley face.

A symbol of united and contented Thailand offering up all her bounty.

Agreed, David sucks,

Vote frollywolly

tongue.png

He does neither, unlike some on here w00t.gifwhistling.gif

Sure David is a good guy, but a two termer? Even Tutsi didn't get there.

When you think poster of the year status imagine a red and yellow smiley face.

A symbol of united and contented Thailand offering up all her bounty.

When I think of a red and smiley face it conjures up the vision of an inane, grinning drunk whose sunburnt face resembles one who fell asleep in the sun. blink.png

tongue.png

He does neither, unlike some on here w00t.gifwhistling.gif

Are you David's alter ego?

David48 has the integrity not to be shouting around the forums for votes or offering brown envelopes full of hot air as bribes to anyone who will listen.

He is a family man. A hard worker. Listens to his elders. Helps around the farm, making himself too busy to be campaigning in every available topic, unlike some candidates.

His genuine posts and photos of life here show him to be a heartwarming, generous and gentle man.

I only wish I'd had more time to spare on his behalf here, but my current time is divided between him and the new love of my life, who, like David 48 is out there working and offering support to others.

There are many good and deserving candidates who do more in this life than sit around posting and offering brown envelopes.

Remember, you voters, you can still change your vote and vote for David48 who offers no bribes whatsoever - unlike some

VOTE for David48 !!!!

Khun WahmBam ... you truly have been an inspiration for the Boys.

Caveman_walks.gif

They imitate you at every opportunity. The stroke movements require a little refinement ... but that will come with time and your guidance.

• Like 1

VOTE for David48 !!!!

Khun WahmBam ... you truly have been an inspiration for the Boys.

Caveman_walks.gif

They imitate you at every opportunity. The stroke movements require a little refinement ... but that will come with time and your guidance.

Where are the Dinosaurs????

Or at least a lizard or two to practice on.

One day, I hope they are great hunters too and live in a palatial cave somewhere with many sabre toothed tiger skins to keep their many wives warm.

• Like 1

Ive had it with this nonsense! I'm writing-in a vote for soutpeel ~! theres no way the choices should be so limited!

I would certainly have voted for Soutpeel, he has a strong following in The Digital Do As You Likey community.

Not sure who he has endorsed though - I think he fell out with Costas after the Zuma incident.

Anyone who buys me dinner at Zuma will win the contest.

I can sense it. :o

Was I supposed to buy you dinner in order to get on the list?

Or did you leave me off for some other reason?

Ive had it with this nonsense! I'm writing-in a vote for soutpeel ~! theres no way the choices should be so limited!

I would certainly have voted for Soutpeel, he has a strong following in The Digital Do As You Likey community.

Not sure who he has endorsed though - I think he fell out with Costas after the Zuma incident.

Anyone who buys me dinner at Zuma will win the contest.

I can sense it. ohmy.png

Was I supposed to buy you dinner in order to get on the list?

Or did you leave me off for some other reason?

SB ... smokie is a man of integrity ... I'm sure your omission had no nefarious element to it.

Edited by David48

Well, another stunning day of voting.

JT did a passifier.gif spit last night, but his Campaign Team are working furiously behind the scenes to reinstate him.

Please come back JT ... you bring colour to the competition ... thumbsup.gif

In an almost neck and neck duopoly, it's become a 2 horse race between the well respected (up there) Nanny from the North ... NancyL

and the lean mean milking machine Costas2008.

At this stage, if there was a prize given for second runner up (3rd place) ... Daylight would comfortably win that.

post-104736-0-02061400-1419148937.png

OH, as a small aside, it's nice to see everyone has now at least one run, frollywolly recently having, most likely, viewed the Poll and cast a decisive vote. Hearsay, of course.

But I advise to all entrants in this distinguished contest ... as JT often alludes to, voters are a fickle lot, one bad post here, another one there and they may change their vote.

We have another 9 days of the edge of the seat competition. To everyone ... good luck ... thumbsup.gif

The battle for third is indeed a tight race with David barely clinging on by seedy connections made through abuse of his position as last year's incumbent. But the electorate can sense That UG is saving up for a tremendous finish in which first place is the only possible outcome.

The battle for third is indeed a tight race with David barely clinging on by seedy connections made through abuse of his position as last year's incumbent. But the electorate can sense That UG is saving up for a tremendous finish in which first place is the only possible outcome.

With 9 more days to go, anything could happen.

Looks like Nancy and Costas are sluggin it out, but there could be some tactical voting going on