ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Yes I already know I will never win this. Not this year. Not if I am still posting here in 20 years.

If you cannot reward me the prize which I do deserve at least consider giving it to a member of substance ... such as NancyL.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Gosh, Jingthing, you sound almost bitter. I appreciate the vote of support. What's the prize? I guess I should venture back into the Pub Forum and wade thru all 22 pages of the Poster of the Year thread. Hard to do without a drink in hand. Maybe it will disclose the nature of the prize. Must be something you really want, JT, like a Lenova S820 ROW.
Almost bitter? Hahaha!

The fellow actually believes he is owed recognition for the time he spends at a keyboard on an internet forum. The mind reels.

Edited by HooHaa
  • Like 1

The rumour is rife that many voters have planned to switch simultaneously in the dying minutes thus catapulting one candidate to the front!

I wonder who that could be?

Who could be underhand enough to think up (and implement) a scheme like this?

Easier to say that Nancy is innocent!

The rumour is rife that many voters have planned to switch simultaneously in the dying minutes thus catapulting one candidate to the front!

I wonder who that could be?

Who could be underhand enough to think up (and implement) a scheme like this?

Easier to say that Nancy is innocent!

It will be someone Popular and with a following. Imo.

Gerben, Hampster and Wheel Associates have just notified me that I have to endorse JT. I think Neverdie has also been served.

Are you suggesting he might make a late charge from behind?

Quite possibly JT might be a late contender.

Well, another stunning day of voting.

JT did a passifier.gif spit last night, but his Campaign Team are working furiously behind the scenes to reinstate him.

Please come back JT ... you bring colour to the competition ... thumbsup.gif

In an almost neck and neck duopoly, it's become a 2 horse race between the well respected (up there) Nanny from the North ... NancyL

and the lean mean milking machine Costas2008.

At this stage, if there was a prize given for second runner up (3rd place) ... Daylight would comfortably win that.

post-104736-0-02061400-1419148937.png

OH, as a small aside, it's nice to see everyone has now at least one run, frollywolly recently having, most likely, viewed the Poll and cast a decisive vote. Hearsay, of course.

But I advise to all entrants in this distinguished contest ... as JT often alludes to, voters are a fickle lot, one bad post here, another one there and they may change their vote.

We have another 9 days of the edge of the seat competition. To everyone ... good luck ... thumbsup.gif

thaivisa members has spoken. wai.gif

Best thing some with the big ego no chance of win clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Edited by moz45

Just came back from visiting Colin and I'm reading all the crap intelligent answers you have posted.

Especially Wham Bam Boom.

Dearest members,

You are mature, intelligent people and you can choose without hesitation the person that will lead you next year to glory.

Let's be sensible and pragmatic here.

Who do you want to lead you in these difficult times?

A softy, goodie, goodie, faithful to his g/f and caring father of his twins person or a dynamic, brilliant, hansum and with lots of money to pay out like Costas?

Do you prefer listening to the dribble or you prefer some nice brown envelopes with crispy thousand of Baht inside?

Not only that, but when elected I will keep my other promises, that I can't bother writing again, so you can read here;

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/783529-vote-for-costas-in-the-next-erections/

Don't waste your time with the comments especially the ones coming from Neverdie.

Dearest Members, this is a turning point for your life for the life of Thai Visa and the continuation of Humanity.

Don't let the chance go away.

Vote sensibly

Vote for Costasthumbsup.gif

Edited by Costas2008
  • Like 1

Just came back from visiting Colin and I'm reading all the crap intelligent answers you have posted.

Especially Wham Bam Boom.

Dearest members,

You are mature, intelligent people and you can choose without hesitation the person that will lead you next year to glory.

Let's be sensible and pragmatic here.

Who do you want to lead you in these difficult times?

A softy, goodie, goodie, faithful to his g/f and caring father of his twins person or a dynamic, brilliant, hansum and with lots of money to pay out like Costas?

Do you prefer listening to the dribble or you prefer some nice brown envelopes with crispy thousand of Baht inside?

Not only that, but when elected I will keep my other promises, that I can't bother writing again, so you can read here;

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/783529-vote-for-costas-in-the-next-erections/

Don't waste your time with the comments especially the ones coming from Neverdie.

Dearest Members, this is a turning point for your live for the life of Thai Visa and the continuation of Humanity.

Don't let the chance go away.

Vote sensibly

Vote for Costasthumbsup.gif

Leave me out of this............facepalm.gif

• Like 2