ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

NOT FAIR! the guy I voted for disappeared and took my vote with him!! now what??

Go to the top of the page, hit 'Delete my vote', wait a sec or two, hover your mouse over David48, left click and record your vote.

In anticipation ... thanks ... thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Also, under my Poll Lordship, anyone who has ever won previously would NOT be eligible. It's not fair to the many thousands of posters for any one poster to win more than once.

That's about the biggest bull I've ever heard. So you mean that Armstrong shouldn't have been eligible for the Tour after he had won it once?

he didnt win it

Jingthing, welcome back. It's good to have you return to raise the standard of discussion in this contest.

For starters, since it appears you've been involved in POTY contest for years, could you share the list of previous winners and the rich prizes and privileges they've enjoyed?

Also, could I borrow any of your bridesmaid's dresses?

• Like 1

Are there women on the list?

And why Costas is so popular?

You really can't tell from NancyL's avatar?

I am still new here, and since this forum is run by male posters, how can I be sure who is who?

Sometimes men have female avatars...

There is a lady's forum, but who can guarantee there either? wink.png

I understand your question and welcome.

I am not really back.coffee1.gif

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly suggest that NEXT YEAR that I take over the role of POLLMASTER for future Thaivisa Poster of the Year contests.

Of course, I would no longer be eligible as a candidate then, so THIS YEAR is your last chance to do the right thing and crown me with the gold for my many years of dedicated typing.

I am serious, BTW.

I sincerely believe I can do this POLLING CONTEST job MUCH BETTER than it has ever been done in the past.

I have a detailed plan, including including many more nominations in an elimination phase, clearly defined rules, and a limited number of FINALISTS for the final vote.

Also, under my Poll Lordship, anyone who has ever won previously would NOT be eligible. It's not fair to the many thousands of posters for any one poster to win more than once. They shouldn't be so GREEDY. (Of course, I would welcome any current candidates who have ever won in the past in the spirit of not being SO GREEDY to withdraw from this year's race, you know who you are, you aren't going to win this year, all you're doing by staying is DISTORTING the race).

Thank you for your consideration.

I suppose there may be a public fight with Smokie if he declines to PASS THE TORCH to me to run the poll.

I am confident I am the most qualified member to run all future Poster of the Year Contests.

Of course this doesn't have to be decided now. But I think it's worth mentioning.

Carry on with THIS YEARS's contest, horribly flawed as it is, and good luck NancyL and ME, as I still want to win, as this is my LAST CHANCE.

Gold ... pure Gold ... thumbsup.gif

NOT FAIR! the guy I voted for disappeared and took my vote with him!! now what??

Go to the top of the page, hit 'Delete my vote', wait a sec or two, hover your mouse over David48, left click and record your vote.

i did that but your total didnt change

• Like 1

I am still new here, and since this forum is run by male posters, how can I be sure who is who?

Hello. I'm neverdie & I neverdie if you get my drift.

Nancy is definitely an old Sheila. I've seen her video.

David is also a bit of a Sheila !

Me, I'm all man ;)

I like ur avatar, is that really you?

Do you have any nude shots to share?

Xoxo

Gentlemen, in the spirit of Christmas, let's forgive past sins and let Nancy be welcome in the thread and post unhindered.

We all know what went down.

But let's move forward.

With the recent retirements, it's (currently) a race between Khun Costas from the middle and Nancy from the North for the lead.

Jingthing and I will battle it out for the last Podium spot.

That said ... I haven't given up hope of challenging for the top position.

BTW ... it's 2 days before Christmas .. it's just a bit of a lark, some holiday fun.

I've just cracked my 3rd beer ... and guaranteed I won't be cooking sausages tonight ... facepalm.gif

I think he's just trying to lure me into opening a bottle of wine. Nope, not going to do that again. No campaigning under the influence.

Also, under my Poll Lordship, anyone who has ever won previously would NOT be eligible. It's not fair to the many thousands of posters for any one poster to win more than once.

That's about the biggest bull I've ever heard. So you mean that Armstrong shouldn't have been eligible for the Tour after he had won it once?

he didnt win it

Before one can be stripped of his seven titles, he needs to own them first, isn't it?

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly suggest that NEXT YEAR that I take over the role of POLLMASTER for future Thaivisa Poster of the Year contests.

Of course, I would no longer be eligible as a candidate then, so THIS YEAR is your last chance to do the right thing and crown me with the gold for my many years of dedicated typing.

I am serious, BTW.

I sincerely believe I can do this POLLING CONTEST job MUCH BETTER than it has ever been done in the past.

I have a detailed plan, including including many more nominations in an elimination phase, clearly defined rules, and a limited number of FINALISTS for the final vote.

Also, under my Poll Lordship, anyone who has ever won previously would NOT be eligible. It's not fair to the many thousands of posters for any one poster to win more than once. They shouldn't be so GREEDY. (Of course, I would welcome any current candidates who have ever won in the past in the spirit of not being SO GREEDY to withdraw from this year's race, you know who you are, you aren't going to win this year, all you're doing by staying is DISTORTING the race).

I suppose there may be a public fight with Smokie if he declines to PASS THE TORCH to me to run the poll.

I am confident I am the most qualified member to run all future Poster of the Year Contests.

Of course this doesn't have to be decided now. But I think it's worth mentioning.

Carry on with THIS YEARS's contest, horribly flawed as it is, and good luck NancyL and ME, as I still want to win, as this is my LAST CHANCE.

A classic final post, which could bring JT up from the rear. wink.png

• Like 2

he didnt win it

Before one can be stripped of his seven titles, he needs to own them first, isn't it?

isnt it what?

I am serious, BTW.

Best of luck JT....we can discuss this in the New Year. B)

In the meantime I have still to vote...hmmm.....

Me, I'm all man wink.png

Xoxo

Neverdie,

Slick, really slick Neverdie. Great way to secure a lady's vote. If my vote were available, what would you be saying "I like making it with an older woman"? Yeah, that line always makes a woman feel special, too.

Now THAT is unkind! Here I go an expose myself to everyone on Thai Visa. I should have known this would happen. Well, maybe the word 'expose' is a poor choice, but still. No one said this was a beauty contest. or is it? Oh that's right, I forgot about that photo of Costas in the dress. That was early in the contest. I don't have any dresses that fluffy.

Uptheos, something tells me that's not really you in your avatar -- at least not in a recent decade.

What's unkind?

azaazo9 asked if there are any women on the list.

I would have thought from your name and avatar that it's really obvious we have.

Bit early in the day for paranoia isn't it?

Mate, I think she, quite innocently misunderstood you.

We got it ... she didn't.

Reflective of Life sometimes I guess.

I am serious, BTW.

Can we execute the losers???

Costusalot the Greek skirt wearing, badger milking member losing votes and slipping behind the social worker from Chiang Mai who attacks the integrity of an honest father of twins.

Seems the contest is heating up since the opting out of some other candidates, good honest candidates they were too.

This is getting more like the Wacky Races every minute.

David can be Peter Perfect while JT is with the ant hill mob. Nancy is Penelope (yuk) and costas is the cavemen. Neverdie? He. Must be Dick Dastardly and Mr. Toad is Muttley.

• Like 2

Jingthing, welcome back. It's good to have you return to raise the standard of discussion in this contest.

For starters, since it appears you've been involved in POTY contest for years, could you share the list of previous winners and the rich prizes and privileges they've enjoyed?

See, Nancy has a sense of humour ... thumbsup.gif

BTW ... I've just popped a cork, fancy a glass?

• Like 2

I did that but your total didn't change

Mate, thanks for trying ... appreciated.

I need to differentiate myself from the other front runners by making some campaign promises that I can actually keep to secure YOUR vote and make your life better. These are big issues within my power to fix and I'll reveal more promises in the days ahead.

For starters, if you vote for NancyL, I promise to reserve a table for you at the CM Expats Coffee Morning, so that when Dave finally decides to open the north side of River Market restaurant to the crowd, you can go straight to the breakfast buffet line to load-up knowing your favorite table will be waiting for you.

Just like this happy Thai Visa diner, whose vote I have yet to secure:

You sure do look like a man Nancy. I'm voting for David.

Bad Costas. No submission.

I agree with you gobla. I'm withdrawing my Costas vote and giving it to David too.

So now you are definitely "withdrawing" from Costas?

This double entendre heaven

Edited by kannot
  • Like 1

We've had the mods remove them one by one and take them for "re-education".

I believe neverdie bribed the guards with beer and escaped to an internet shop in Khon Kaen....where he continues to run someone's campaign.

Its hard to see which one without accessing his SCB account.

David48 is working 24/7 to break the code.

What will Costas or JT do next?

A long game this.....maybe the Ratfans will take over!

See, Nancy has a sense of humour ... thumbsup.gif

BTW ... I've just popped a cork, fancy a glass?

I'll have a beer to wash down my beachside prawns and sea bass.

Oh and I hope you all got my birthday presents ready or more names might disappear from the list soon....:D

I am serious, BTW.

I don't trust people that brake their promises..........you said that you will never post again on this thread.

So, how can I trust you can arrange something better for next year?

As about Nancy..........she doesn't allow me to post a video with children on itblink.png

Is somebody paranoid here.....or it's just me?

Me, I'm all man wink.png

Xoxo

And I am azaazo, and I am all woman.

Yes. it's me on the avatar, but since I am a shy girl, I don't want to share any of my nude photos.

Edited by azaazo9
  • Like 1