ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

It's hard to know who to vote for...

Am I homophobic? A male chauvinist? Maybe I should cast a 'Greece should never have been allowed into the EU' protest vote?

Jeez...maybe I should just take the safe road and vote for SoiBiker after all.

By the way, who the hell nominated TootsieRoll or whatever his name is? I never heard of him before this contest, and it's starting to look like no one else has either.

But while I mull this over and try to make sense of it all, for me it still is (and probably will be forever):

Vote, Costas thumbsup.gif

Edited by Gecko123
  • Like 1

I have tried to vote for Jingthing THREE times over the last few hours and it does not register. I tried NancyL and had no problem at all. What is going on?

Weird. I can see no reason why you cannot vote for JT.

Has Neverdie taken back Running JTs campaign, or did he ever really resign? Seems to be a lot of political trading going on

Vote JT

You've Sussed me out MrToad. I was always running for JT. I did it because he's the only one that can swallow the big load and get on with the big job without missing a beat.

Praise JT by giving him a hand job by voting with your finger.

We love you JT !

Brown nosing, Neverdie? whistling.gif

And, yes all in fun - do not take offence JT.

Vote David48 for POTY

I have tried to vote for Jingthing THREE times over the last few hours and it does not register. I tried NancyL and had no problem at all. What is going on?

Weird. I can see no reason why you cannot vote for JT.

Gremlins?

Have the Chiang Mai crowd fixed the voting in favour of the social worker w00t.gif

We demand an investigation immediately before Santa Claus is informed and no bribes presents are delivered to the mods laugh.png

Oh, yes and don't forget to Vote David48

Vote Jingthing

The Toad was not squashed, or eaten or bitten by NancyL's cat! Hooray!!!!!!

NancyL...the social worker who called my esteemed candidate a perv.

Wait here for good news forthcoming !! I can say no more at the moment.

Nancy with her anti British rankings in another thread will certainly not be getting my vote

Good to hear about that.

More fuel for the fire, so to speak clap2.gif

I'd like to put forward a proposal. We should have a campaign thread and only nominees are allowed to post. That way we can all hear from the horses mouth so to speak, from the posters in the race. Should make for an interesting read. Any others who agree?

Mr. Toad, surely you will agree or is there an element of fear, losing the popular vote I mean?

We need a campaign, election promises, vote buying, what can the poster of the year offer us, the TV proletariat? Free Leos at 7/11, unlimited free wifi, a weekend in a resort of our choice?

How do the candidates intend to return happiness to the TV electorate?

David48 brought us joy and happiness with tales of life on the farm, his ring of fire and those wonderful photos, especially the ones of the twins (sadly he was called a perv by the social worker poster of the year contestant from Chiang Mai and is now reluctant to post more happy snaps and videos).

Bribes should not be needed, but we can promise you the earth, the moon and the stars if you Vote David48

• Like 1

I urge you all to vote for jingthing. He may not always be right but he's always giving it a run.

The guy has been slogging it out on the forum for the best

Part of a decade and has travelled more miles on the baht bus than the rest of us combined.

Vote JT and you will get a warm feeling inside you.

• Like 1

And the problem with having a Lanna leader is .....?

She is a social worker in disguise.

AND after a few bevvies, a nasty person.

I'll not concede this point.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh everyone has their bad times and overall I severely doubt this is her general demeanour.

But many speak their minds after their tongue is lubricated with a few bevvies.

I urge you all to vote for jingthing. He may not always be right but he's always giving it a run.

Part of a decade and has travelled more miles on the baht bus than the rest of us combined.

I agree. If he doesn't win this year, he should at least be awarded the "Lifetime Achievement Award" from the TVF Academy.

• Like 2

Nancy with her anti British rankings in another thread will certainly not be getting my vote

Indeed. I urge all Brits who have voted for her to delete and re-vote. wink.png

What did she say about us?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/786458-avoiding-iffy-expats/

I've heard other expats say this happens in other expat parts of the world, too -- in Spain, the Middle East, etc. It seems to be a British problem, where British con men gather to try to pry money out of their fellow countrymen. Maybe has something to do with the way their pension system works. Doesn't much matter with U.S. expats -- we're going to owe Uncle Sam taxes no matter where we live.

There you go.

He is tied with Costas and closing in on Nancy, now that you are back to managing his campaign. He would be well ahead if you had not gone rogue for a while.

Mr UG,

Sir, whilst I respect your position on this issue, please let me remind you that it was JT's mistake that led him to overlook returning my calls and paying my invoices. Nobody in this world works for me, not you, not me.

As it would turn out, I had incorrectly sent my invoices to him and actually sent them to Jingthings deceased pet gerbil, Bruce, who for obvious reasons didn't forward my correspondence in to the good JT.

It would appear that this minor cockup saw JT miss out on some early votes....but NEVER FEAR.....neverdie is a very powerful entity here at TVF and has been know. To bend spoons with nothing more than mind power.

Jingthing shall rise from the ashes and conquer all who stand in the way of him and his chance to bask in all his glory I front of all of us here at TVF.

PEOPLE the time has come.....RISE OF THE MIGHTY J I N G T H I N G !

Take your positions and brace yourself.

I agree. If he doesn't win this year, he should at least be awarded the "Lifetime Achievement Award" from the TVF Academy.

If you listen carefully, you can here the murmurs of his past victims....the ones that tried in vein to stop him previously......they are yelling........albeit in micro voices, all they dare use but the following words.

"Bend over touch your toes and Jingthing will show you where the wild goose goes." Metaphorically speaking of course. ;)

I tried voting for JY and I had no problem. I assume Jingthing has put Ulyssses on ignore.

Try voting for David48 ... it's a much better feeling.

All warm and fuzzy?

Maybe akin to snuggling up to a Patsycat ? wub.pngw00t.gif

• Like 1

Indeed. I urge all Brits who have voted for her to delete and re-vote. wink.png

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/786458-avoiding-iffy-expats/

I've heard other expats say this happens in other expat parts of the world, too -- in Spain, the Middle East, etc. It seems to be a British problem, where British con men gather to try to pry money out of their fellow countrymen. Maybe has something to do with the way their pension system works. Doesn't much matter with U.S. expats -- we're going to owe Uncle Sam taxes no matter where we live.

There you go.

I see what you mean. Who would actually believe that there are British con-men out there? NancyL seems to have a lot of buried scandals that have come out in the last few days. Costas has really done his opposition research.

• Like 1

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh everyone has their bad times and overall I severely doubt this is her general demeanour.

Thank you kannot for voicing your confidence. I believe my overall record speaks for itself. Perhaps they're just having fun with "nasty Nancy" because they can't come up with anything more clever to knock me down. Thank god Mr. Bitey is a house cat and we've paid off all his victims.

Bahhhhhhhhhhh your'e way too generous........with Mr Biteys victims

Indeed. I urge all Brits who have voted for her to delete and re-vote.

Did she say that Brits whinge a lot? That would be heresy!

I'm sending theblether round to your shop now with two big cups of coffee.

He'll be wanting a long long chat no doubt.....hehehe....

• Like 1

I'd like to put forward a proposal. We should have a campaign thread and only nominees are allowed to post. That way we can all hear from the horses mouth so to speak, from the posters in the race. Should make for an interesting read. Any others who agree?

Mr. Toad, surely you will agree or is there an element of fear, losing the popular vote I mean?

We need a campaign, election promises, vote buying, what can the poster of the year offer us, the TV proletariat? Free Leos at 7/11, unlimited free wifi, a weekend in a resort of our choice?

How do the candidates intend to return happiness to the TV electorate?

David48 brought us joy and happiness with tales of life on the farm, his ring of fire and those wonderful photos, especially the ones of the twins (sadly he was called a perv by the social worker poster of the year contestant from Chiang Mai and is now reluctant to post more happy snaps and videos).

Bribes should not be needed, but we can promise you the earth, the moon and the stars if you Vote David48

Yeah well JT promised me the Universe and beyondtongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png

But many speak their minds after their tongue is lubricated with a few bevvies.

Given "free reign" we'd probably all hack each other to death........... I know I would!!!