ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Nancy ahead by two. Looks like she's opened accounts for Mr. Bitey and the cat.

Nooo. Now level pegging at 57 / 57.

Another One American might sway this a bit yet with his generous offer towards Costas

Costas has taken the lead! Go on Nancy have a small sherry you deserve itbiggrin.png

Or several large ones thumbsup.gif

Keep it up Costas - It makes your pleated skirt look like a bell tent.

• Like 1

Dear all,

If you voted for me thank you, but please delete your vote for me, and vote for Costos instead.

Thank you all for moving your vote to COSTOS!

Thank you AOA, but please reconsider you decision.

You are a very good poster and a person with common sense that I admire.

The people that voted for you have the same admiration.

Please, don't let them down.

Looking forward reading your posts.

Costas the suck hole......it wi deem all that sucking has got u into the lead.

Rn Costas run!

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 1

It's a two horse race.....or should I say both the leaders have heads on them like a horse.

Nancy's bad karma is just kicking in.....must be the cat videos that did it.

MrBitey is out trolling Soi Sexy girl while nancy sits at home stabbing her Costas doll...

We are in for an interesting week....fortunately Nancy has stocked up on cheap wine and crackers

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 2

Adding a new candidate at this stage is a complete corruption of the electronic process. Such shenanigans will never happen when I take over Poll Lord duties from Smokie.

This year ... please make me the winner. As I will be the new Poll Lord this is the last chance to make this happen. I will be ever grateful for your support!

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Jingthing

Adding a new candidate at this stage is a complete corruption of the electronic process. Such shenanigans will never happen when I take over Poll Lord duties from Smokie.

Afraid of new blood?

This year ... please make me the winner. As I will be the new Poll Lord this is the last chance to make this happen. I will be ever grateful for your support!

Just wondering about your music collection. Is there a song you don't have?

It's a two horse race.....or should I say both the leaders have heads on them like a horse.

Nancy's bad karma is just kicking in.....must be the cat videos that did it.

MrBitey is out trolling Soi Sexy girl while nancy sits at home stabbing her Costas doll...

We are in for an interesting week....fortunately Nancy has stocked up on cheap wine and crackers

Costas does not need to stock up he just whines and is crackers

• Like 2

Could also be perceived as saddest poster on TV or the person who sits at their computer for all theor life.

The leader have about 20 posts a day EVeRY DAY whereas I have about 1 a month which means ,in my mind, my posts will contain more value than a heap of lonely expats chatting to themselves.

Gawd.............glad this is your one monthly post......rolleyes.gif ............coffee1.gif

sour grapes? 27.000 posts!!!!!

And only 7 votes minus your own.

Find a hobby dude.

That's 2 already... Calm down or you'll be in the running for Poster of the Year 2015 :) Maybe not !

Just wondering about your music collection. Is there a song you don't have?

No.........smile.png...........Now playing............thumbsup.gif