ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

My old friend, who suffered terribly with Paranoia, used to say the exact same thing!

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't after you.

I really do not know what would motivate a person to directly go after a person that does not want to communicate with you hundreds of times ... when they have more than clearly communicated that desire. I guess many of us have had bad break ups where one side can't let go but on an internet forum it's even weirder and less understandable.

My old friend, who suffered terribly with Paranoia, used to say the exact same thing!

I really do not know what would motivate a person to directly go after a person that does not want to communicate with you hundreds of times ... when they have more than clearly communicated that desire. I guess many of us have had bad break ups where one side can't let go but on an internet forum it's even weirder and less understandable.

JT If you are feeling the victim then I am sure there was no intention of ill will on his part. The man doesn't have a nasty cell in his body.

Yawn...move on JT.

JT If you are feeling the victim then I am sure there was no intention of ill will on his part. The man doesn't have a nasty cell in his body.

You know, that's interesting.

There are people who show one side to some people and another side to others.

An example might be Steve Jobs. I'm sure there are many in history.

I have seen the other side. Too many times.
Anyway I am talking posting which may or may not be the same thing as the person behind it ...
This is a forum ... so it is about posts.

I get you will never believe it.

But check my posting history on serious matters, such as visas.

I am a rational, CREDIBLE person and not "paranoid" as you accuse.

A person would really need to be totally blind not to notice a posting pattern directed personally at you comprising hundreds of posts.

Edited by Jingthing

Next year, can we please NOT have "ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2015" ?

Absolutely Not.

Myself and ND are gearing ourselves up for a fight in regard to being Patsy'IceCool'Cat's Campaign Manager.

Next year it will be bedlam! wink.png

That means I will never be allowed out of my cell

• Like 1

Sorry, it's Good Night, Vienna, for me.

The tigers are extinct now - in my fridge at least

(I couldn't think of a good link for that - they're gone, gone gone, go-one, where do they go to my lovelies, but neither seemed appropriate)

Anyway, let the squabbling resume

SC

Edit: Do you also reckon he looks like Russell Crowe?

Edited by StreetCowboy
  • Like 1

What this contest needs is a push from one of the other candidates....they need a campaign manager to test Neverdie's resolve....who will back David48??

since I started campaigning for for Costas, he only lost two votes. if David is interested I am willing to work for Davids campaign. An this time I promise to work harder and improve on my previous record by helping David loose all his votestongue.png

Vote for Davidthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif He's no Costas

I was sorry to see that Costas a jovial, literate and sincere poster has had his candidacy tainted by his association with David48. Costas, always eager to make a friend perhaps should have been more circumspect with that one.

It is clear to me that throughout all of this "banter" only one candidate has remained civil. His name? Well let's just say he has a couple of boys!

I think his behaviour has been pretty shabby at times.

You would say that, you who cannot answer simple questions.

That makes you a mudslinger of the first order.

Why not leave it alone?

For the 4th time ... please ... enough of the comments by Nancy and the other members who commented on them, which have been hidden.

We can't see them, the Mods know what was written ... so, do I, in part.

What was said, was said ... let's move the debate forward please.

Thanks

I think everyone would have moved on long ago if you and your boy didn't keep lying about what was said. Not going to let a lie stand, sorry.

When others have said that I was speaking the truth/

What a little sh*t head that makes you.

A slimeball of the first order.

Things would have moved on of those of your ilk could leave well alone, but you cannot. You want others to believe we are telling lies. We are not.

Old people get a bit muddled with technology. They don't understand the difference between forums and Facebook.

Says you who cannot answer simple questions.

That makes you what? A simpleton?

Some of us were building computers before you were in you nappies by the sounds of it.

too much text for a rep;ly.

She DID say he was pimping his children, as in using them to garner attention, votes, whatever. She DID NOT say he was a perv, and your repeating it over and over again does not make it true. Mostly she was concerned for the welfare of children whose pictures are posted online in the internet age. It is a taboo in my home and in the homes of most sensible people.

She DID say he is a perv.

Did you even see the posts?

Another member has confirmed this.

What are you, her lacky?

Old people get a bit muddled with technology. They don't understand the difference between forums and Facebook.

Says you who cannot answer simple questions.

That makes you what? A simpleton?

Some of us were building computers before you were in you nappies by the sounds of it.

Why do you keep saying I can't answer simple questions?

too much text for a rep;ly.

She DID say he was pimping his children, as in using them to garner attention, votes, whatever. She DID NOT say he was a perv, and your repeating it over and over again does not make it true. Mostly she was concerned for the welfare of children whose pictures are posted online in the internet age. It is a taboo in my home and in the homes of most sensible people.

She DID say he is a perv.

Did you even see the posts?

Another member has confirmed this.

What are you, her lacky?

clap2.gif

Have you not read your signature for a while cheesy.gif

Edited by kurtramsbottom

This poll isn't life or death.

Oh!

I didn't know.

Why didn't someone say?

Smokie ... was that mentioned in the rule book?crazy.gif

Anyway ... the 'fine lady of substance from the Lanna Land ... now available with cajones' is coming uncomfortably close to my razor thin lead.

Those mountain folk ... you never know!

So on that note ...

Do the right thing with Jingthing!

Pictured below not me and most def NOT a bogan!

post-37101-0-31408100-1419622452_thumb.j

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2