pompadoms

harrymcgarry

A while ago Makro had loads of these in their discount section for 8B per packet (regular price 40B). I still have several of the discounted packets left. Lightly oiled, they cook up very nicely in the microwave in about 30 seconds.

Unfortunately they now seem to have been replaced on the main shelf there by papads, which are similar but are made from different flour that I dont like so much.

• Like 1

A while ago Makro had loads of these in their discount section for 8B per packet (regular price 40B). I still have several of the discounted packets left. Lightly oiled, they cook up very nicely in the microwave in about 30 seconds.

Unfortunately they now seem to have been replaced on the main shelf there by papads, which are similar but are made from different flour that I dont like so much.

Well that's sad. We've gotten them from there many times.

Well that's sad. We've gotten them from there many times.

Got some a few weeks ago .

• 3 weeks later...