Tongue twisters, ever tried some on your Thai partner?

WhamBam

Oh how delightful a bloke that gets his jolly's by making fun of his partner by teasing her in a language that isn't her native tongue. What's the encore maybe you could trip her while she has her hands full.. what a hoot. How do you go when she tries you out on Thai tongue twisters? Because you would have to be fluent in Thai of course? so that your missus wouldn't possibly be able to make fun of your command of the Thai language. Unbelievable

Mr. PC. Do you not have a sense of humour? Bah! Humbug!coffee1.gif

My TGF gets endless amusement out of my Thai - she does an impersonation of my Thai accent and then cracks up with laughter. It's a two way game - but if you have the right TGF then both "squirrel" and the latest suggestion of "parallel" are both funny and sexy!

• Like 1

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood and if that woodchuck did chuck wood then how much wood did that woodchuck chuck

That is the standard English language and aptitude test for all immigrants entering Canada.

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

Pay attention. Does she call you 'darling' or 'dackling'. A very subtle subtle difference in tone but I understand the latter refers to a pig's hindquarters.

since we first met I will not let my wife call me darling [to close to dackling- monkey bum]only terack will do.

• Like 1

Whambam, not sure about your 'pheasant plucker,' I always heard it as: "I'm not a fig plucker, nor a fig plucker's son, but I'll pluck figs until the fig plucker comes"

Seems to be a few variations on that one.

But at least it is all a bit of fun.

Oh how delightful a bloke that gets his jolly's by making fun of his partner by teasing her in a language that isn't her native tongue. What's the encore maybe you could trip her while she has her hands full.. what a hoot. How do you go when she tries you out on Thai tongue twisters? Because you would have to be fluent in Thai of course? so that your missus wouldn't possibly be able to make fun of your command of the Thai language. Unbelievable

Mr. PC. Do you not have a sense of humour? Bah! Humbug!coffee1.gif

My TGF gets endless amusement out of my Thai - she does an impersonation of my Thai accent and then cracks up with laughter. It's a two way game - but if you have the right TGF then both "squirrel" and the latest suggestion of "parallel" are both funny and sexy!

Yeah, some of my Thai friends have tried to get me to learn more Thai.

My attempts have at times had them rolling about laughing, especially with some Thai words that sound similar but have sexual undertones or are parts of the sexual anatomy. They would not let me loose in a restaurant to order off some of the female staff.

Yes, it can be a two way thing and fun for both sides.

Maybe some cannot see the fun in life.

• Like 2

In the car, I do this one with my inece and she seems to enjoy it… lsurring the ending cause it is too long to remember...

How much wood, could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood...

Just done this one with my good lady... I am still rolling on the floor ;-) Edited by bigwhitewarrior
  • Like 1