TM.7 Form Photo Size

Does anyone know the correct photo size for the TM.7 extension of stay form? Has the size changed? Someone from a copy shop at CW has given me a form stating that the photo size requirement is 4x6 but the last time I went to immigration I'm sure I used a 3x4 photo.

In the past, I have unwittingly obtained smaller photos but got away with them thanks to a tolerant immigration office (Maptaput). But these days I always take a small ruler with me to a photo shop to ensure that the photos I obtain from them for extension of stay and re-entry permit purposes are the specified size!

I have given a different size than on the document many times never been a problem .whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

If it covers the frame shown on the form it will normally be OK as long as it is not excessively big.

But if the frame shows it will likely not be accepted. I have seen people turned turned away for it being to small.

Do it yourself biggrin.png for the "photoshoppers".

I have a jpg with print size 10*15 cm (4*6 inch) containing four identical "selfies" sized 4*6 cm.

The jpg can be printed on glossy photo paper at every print station for about 3 Baht.

Edited by KhunBENQ

You can print it yourself - you are supposed to use a new/current photo each year. Have never has any issue as long as done on photo paper. Nor with US passport photos.

I gave up trying to get white/off-white background from photo shops here many years ago - even if local shop understood and took such a photo the processing center would return with blue background.sad.png

You can print it yourself - you are supposed to use a new/current photo each year. Have never has any issue as long as done on photo paper.

I've actually printed it right on the form, as it was a downloaded pdf and I can insert something in the appropriate place.

Scan a photo of myself - passport, other spares, etc, as long as it's appropriate - and then insert it into the position on the form, adjusting the size to ensure the full rectangle is covered.

Fill in all the data, print (I've used colour because of the photo, but don't know if they'd accept all b&w) and local immigration has been satisfied with that. No extra bits to glue or staple or lose.