Best 5 Words I Tell My Thai Wife Every Day

MauiSteveBKK

tryst is a great thing to have,,,,,

Only if you don't get caught

dont understand,?

i dont go with other women,

i truely believe my wife of just about 9 years dosnt go with other men,

so we have trust,, all love is built on trust, like i said in the post before my wife knows what i earn,

but it dosnt get used as the pig farm keeps us,, my wife dosnt need me there for money,

our pig farm last month made 79k baht profit and does so most months, around that figour,

she dosnt need me there,

note i said need me there,,

SHE WANTS ME THERE

• Like 1

WOW.

What horrible comments.

Yet ... 100% of the time on here, men complain how their wives always ask for money, the family asks for money, everyone wants their money.

BTW: I left Dell Computer as a Sr. Sales Executive in 2005. Infer my wealth as you'd like.

My Wife KNOWS I have money. She lives a very nice, somewhat "high-end" lifestyle with me. I just like to set a perspective. When I give her family 5KTHB, they seem to genuinely appreciate the gesture. When Patricia gets a new gold necklace, she shows true gratitude.

Instead of just: "Oh, well. Steve has a lot of money."

Almost all of you passed some poor judgement on me, and said some pretty awful things.

I like your posts and comments.

Keep them coming.

• Like 1

I was refering to the gent who wakes up every morning saying "i am a poor man." I bet u he is really rich to and looks at his bank balance every day. I feel sorry for his wife hearing that every morning.

Please accept my apologies. I thought you were talking about me as your post followed mine.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

That line simply wouldn't work for me.

I love you so much, has a better chance of being believed.

I bow to your knowledge VF, indeed a wonderous 5 words.

"Get back in the kitchen" doesn't work so well....................sad.png

tongue.png

Edited by chrisinth
  • Like 1

Actually, buoyed by the fortitude of a few beers (we had some good news today), I can say that I understand the OP 100%

Mai Mee Tongue is a great expression to learn ... laugh.png

20141012.jpg

Hey David.

I understand what Steve is saying also, although his OP was possibly poorly written, or at least poorly interpretted.

Jesus, haven't I done that a few dozen times, and been subjected to the ThaiVisa Forum "detectives"? (I can think of better words)

Obviously what Steve is saying is, ......Don't flaunt your wealth.

I have spoken to Steve personally, and he is a real Gent. I'll say one thing, possibly to his annoyance. His lovely wife "balances the books" as they say.

Hey Steve buddy.

You might be best off (as I am) forgetting ThaiVisaForum as a source of information, and using is best as a source of cheap entertainment.

I use

http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/ShowForum-g293915-i3686-Thailand.html

for practical information.

For example: If you ask the question about traveling from Nong Khai to Bueng Kan along the Mekong River..

Tripsdvisor will let you know in 3 posts how to do it...

TVForum will let you know in 367 posts you are a complete idiot, and so is your wife.

• Like 1

Hey Gents. Steve has been totally misenterpretted..

This is the pub section..

Back to those 5 words...

"My money is your money"

"Are you really really pregnant?"

"Your sister is a what?"

"I love you, and your..."

Have some fun............