Rumored Coup Attempt This Weekend

apalink_thailand

The other day I received an SMS telling of an impending coup d'etat to cooincide with the Queens birthday (there was also a simialr post on ThaiVisa). Of course, I simply laughed it off.

However, what is interesting is that today in the BKK Post, there is a front page article stating that the PM had dinner with the Military brass last night. Now I am curious.

:o

The other day I received an SMS telling of an impending coup d'etat to cooincide with the Queens birthday (there was also a simialr post on ThaiVisa). Of course, I simply laughed it off.

However, what is interesting is that today in the BKK Post, there is a front page article stating that the PM had dinner with the Military brass last night. Now I am curious.

give you the tip mate,

steer right away from posts like this as it makes all the punters in los very bloody nervous.

the ones that were here for the laST ONE WILL TELL YOU THAT IT WAS VERY BLOODY SCARRY.

cheers

:o Terry you described the last one as ...."Bloody Scary'...can you explain what you mean and what does it mean for ex-pats living in Bangkok especially, rather than rural areas...does one need to stock the cupboards for fear of going outside... :D Dukkha

:o Terry you described the last one as ...."Bloody Scary'...can you explain what you mean and what does it mean for ex-pats living in Bangkok especially, rather than rural areas...does one need to stock the cupboards for fear of going outside... :D Dukkha

sorry mate, some things make me real nervous and talking about coups gives me the shivers.

im out of here.

cheers

give you the tip mate,

steer right away from posts like this as it makes all the punters in los very bloody nervous.

the ones that were here for the laST ONE WILL TELL YOU THAT IT WAS VERY BLOODY SCARRY.

cheers

So steering away from bad news makes the news go away , then ? . . .

:D

give you the tip mate,

cheers

So steering away from bad news makes the news go away , then ? . . .

mate, you aint been around to long have you as the mods pull these coup threads real quick because they make punters that know about this stuff nervous.

any one can post this stuff and throw up innuendo fella.

got nothing to do with steering away from it because if it happens you'll bleeding know about it real quick.

any way its all yours my man.

cheers :o