Pattaya people -- please put me over the top as Thaivisa Poster of the Year 2014!

Jingthing

wai.gif Thank you all who read the PATTAYA FORUM for the AMAZING and MIRACULOUS response.wai2.gif

A real "Happy Holidays" moment.clap2.gif

It seems on the day designated to celebrate the birth of the gentle gentile savior and/or mindless mass consumerism, the campaign of JINGTHING (moi) has been RESURRECTED!

Apt indeed for the emerging POLL LORD (moi) ... the one who has been called by a greater power to take over the POLLING duties for FUTURE Poster of the Year contests.

Of course ... please keep your eyes on the PRIZE.

This wonderful surge can vanish just like the Russian tourists ... bad example ... as the voting continues until NEW YEAR'S EVE. w00t.gif

Edited by Jingthing

wai.gif Thank you all who read the PATTAYA FORUM for the AMAZING and MIRACULOUS response.wai2.gif

A real "Happy Holidays" moment.clap2.gif

It seems on the day designated to celebrate the birth of the gentle gentile savior and/or mindless mass consumerism, the campaign of JINGTHING (moi) has been RESURRECTED!

Apt indeed for the emerging POLL LORD (moi) ... the one who has been called by a greater power to take over the POLLING duties for FUTURE Poster of the Year contests.

Of course ... please keep your eyes on the PRIZE.

This wonderful surge can vanish just like the Russian tourists ... bad example ... as the voting continues until NEW YEAR'S EVE. w00t.gif

Thank Neverdie

• Like 1

I'll vote, but I would expect some reciprocating, and yes, I mean a sexual favour! Not an unreasonable request, I would think!

smile.png

As of Thu, Dec 25, you are clear front runner, with 76 votes, incl mine.

deleted post

That is a whisper I've heard.

I'll vote, but I would expect some reciprocating, and yes, I mean a sexual favour! Not an unreasonable request, I would think!

smile.png

As of Thu, Dec 25, you are clear front runner, with 76 votes, incl mine.

deleted post

That is a whisper I've heard.

In the dark back alleys?

I wasn`t going to vote at all but as it seems fairly important to you and I have found your restaurant reviews interesting & useful, as well as your baht bus posts both entertaining and accurate you just got my vote.

smile.png

• Like 1

I'll vote for you JT if you can reduce baht bus fares in Hua Hin....I got charged 20 Baht today!!!!

Ouch.

I really have no control.

I only observe, test, and report.

When I first moved here you could actually pay 5 baht for short runs especially cross town.

Now, fuggedaboutit! w00t.gif

• Like 1

Jingthing, you just got my Vote. Not because you write loads of helpful restaurant reviews,

and help out in Visa section, but for your story about the Security man at Top's, who got his 'likes' for you. cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvY8zn8l

That story made me crack up giggle.gif.pagespeed.ce.AcGRO3FsZuL417oA

Now, if you would continue write more threads about your ph34r.png.pagespeed.ce.GOH20nhrx_1x6kyCr intriguing xwub.png.pagespeed.ic.auE7ON7hrrPuyTNvp7 personal life xwub.png.pagespeed.ic.auE7ON7hrrPuyTNvp7 = you would get my vote every year.

More seriously, you have contributed year after year with useful and entertaining posts, and you deserve to be Poster of the Year.

Chok Dee Khrap.

wai.gif.pagespeed.ce.ptXUXgG4cAx1lGI2wn7

• Like 1

You received my vote...... wai2.gif I have read your restaurant reviews, but I have never heard of

NancyL. Pattaya derelicts people unite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, how come I have never head of this "Nancy" and "Costas"? What forum do they post in...Bangkok?

As to voting for you, I'll have to think about it...that story of you being whack over the head by a baht-bus driver was pretty funny however. That alone might be worth my vote.

Good luck on your quest.

• Like 1

Well no one can vote for anyone now as Scott has closed the thread - nice one Scott.

Amazing to see so much bickering going on in what should be a 100% light hearted and humorous thread.

I think Neverdie should win as he is the most light hearted out there.......

Time to move on ------

• Like 1