Oxford Forum

Mossfinn

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That must be quite a few wins on the bounce now..without conceding I goal (I think)

Come on you Yellows !!!

Thats right TP 4 or 5 now I think, getting back with a run after an absolute dreadful time.

home to Forest Green today with the Dags sitting out, this could be where stick the pressure on.

Your royals need a bit of a lift as well, although no game today I think?

Good Luck

Moss

Yes I just read a 2-0 home defeat when it was all going so well...wher did it all go wrong yesterday?

Looks like automatic promotion may elude you now...but then you will be favourites in the play-offs if you can get back to winning ways next week

You are right we are on a bit of a downward spiral having lost our last 3..but I take consolation from the fact that 2 of those defeats came against Arsenal and United.

I never expected us to get a single point against any of the top four...we have only Liverpool at home then all the really big teams are out of the way and we should be able to hold our own against teams below us...not that it really matters now anyway..we can't go down..and if we were to finish bottom next year we would still get 30m because of the new TV deals,,so no doom and gloom at the Mad Stad

Good Luck Moss

I had forgotten that they were against Arsenal and United, so not so bad overall a great season, I feel there is little chance of being relegated next year, and with 30mil that will help big time.

As for the game yesterday, I am not sure what went wrong, I was too busy having heart palpitations during the match at Murrayfield.

Good Luck

Moss

Oh dear , oh No...Moss, Dantilly. Brit...

I have just seen the final score......looks like its definatley the play-offs now, but it would appear that York City are now the in-form side jockying for the first play-off spot after winning 5-0 last night.

This must be a massive dissapointment to you all.....still you can only take comfort in the fact that you cannot be half as pissed off as everyone involved with the club..thats the way I always handled disappointment for years !

There is no way you will get back an 11 point lead with so little time left......but need to get back to winning ways so you have a chance in the play-offs.

Good Luck...I really do feel for you guys, Oxford deserves better than a non-league club..its like going backwards 40 years or so...well if its cyclical..then look where you were 20 years ago!!! 20 years from now you'll be in the EPL

Got the wheels back on track yesterday, 3-0 win against Althringham, and significantly a draw for the Dags, but this is really a pipe dream now.

What needs to be kept in focus is the chasing pack, some of which have games in hand, this could be a dog fight in the end.

Good Luck

Moss

Last minute equaliser for D & R........gutted for you...from what I read you were 20 seconds away from victory.

However there are positives, if you can stick an unbeaten run together it should win you the play-offs ..you certainly have the strongest team .

Good luck

TP

Ok people , I have decided that if you want to have a pop at your least favourite teams you can now do so using a new thread thread

Those of you that continue to slag off other teams on their dedicated thread will be treated in a vulgar fashion..

You are still welcome to add sensible critique but try to be intelligient in your chocie of words.

Chon

I read Jim Smith's comments in the Mail that you pasted...only one chance to play at Wembley for most of them perhaps...you CAN do it.

Funny enough I clicked on a few more pages and found the e-mail address of someone I used to work with, so double thanx for posting Moss