• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Believe it or not....

Exeter have scored in the 5th minute of a stated 4 mins added time :o

Almost certainly offside according to the radio, I am just not sure of their attitude, scored second goal and they went to pieces.

Moss

You must have suffered some kind of De Ja Vous Moss...tough luck mate

Believe it or not....

Exeter have scored in the 5th minute of a stated 4 mins added time :o

Almost certainly offside according to the radio, I am just not sure of their attitude, scored second goal and they went to pieces.

Moss

You must have suffered some kind of De Ja Vous Moss...tough luck mate

Absolutely unbelieveable :D

Moss

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the update Moss.

Did Patterson once play for the U's?

I think it will be difficult for Smith not to meddle in team affairs though. He is part of the consortium that owns the club isn't he?

I KNOW he has a passion for OU.

He has not achieved much in 20 years now, one time manager of Oxford in their heyday before he moved to a more fashionable and sucessful QPR,(notwithstanding the '86 Milk Cup Final,) then Newcastle and Portsmouth... those were his heydays, but I know he has always lived in Woodstock and have seen him out drinking in the town on more than one occassion so I know that Oxford United is very close to his heart, and I wish the "Bald Eagle: every success as Director of Football as I do OU to get out of that shitty division.

Good Luck

TP

Good Luck

TP

Did Patterson once play for the U's?

Yes, back in 2001/02 he has also played for Northern Ireland.

I think it will be difficult for Smith not to meddle in team affairs though. He is part of the consortium that owns the club isn't he?

patterson says that he has too much knowledge to ignore, but DP is a strong character from N.I and I don't think he will truck much interference, particularly as Smith came out with some pretty bazaar decisions this year.

Yes he is still part of the triumvirate of Lenighan, Merry and himself but in particular he is very good friends with Merry and still treated as hero from a large section of the fan base.

I KNOW he has a passion for OU.

Yes he most certainly does.

I wish the "Bald Eagle: every success as Director of Football as I do OU to get out of that shitty division.

Yup, hats off to that.

Cheers TP,

Moss

• 2 weeks later...