Thaksin sends Christmas greetings on LINE

webfact

Instead of blocking informative media and good sites/info, they should be blocking anything related to him except for his funeral.

Interesting Point.

The Thaksin era is to be removed from history books yet he's still allowed to contact the public.

I sincerely hope he doesn't get a taste for it again because with him and the PM in full flight it will become as BS War.

gave Christmas blessings to some of his Pheu Thai party's leading members and close friends.

so it's true then, the 'NCPO' is monitoring Line

No mention of the NCPO, the claim came from Santa-T's lawyer, according to the OP.

"His personal lawyer Noppadol Pattama said Thaksin sent Christmas greetings via his Line message."

Of possible seasonal interest, I've heard that Santa's little helpers also like to wear red,too ? rolleyes.gif

Edited by Ricardo

Why all the bitterness, he was just a Thai who was better at doing things the Thai way than his envious opponents.

He did it the Chinese way. He's a hustling, cheating, scamming Chinese businessman style guy; pretty obvious.

well you know what they say, without the Chinese Thai the Thais would still be riding elephants and chucking sears at each other. Of course he was corrupt from a corrupt system that is still corrupt

Happy Xmas and have a great new year Khun Thaksin, that yellow Roller that you sent me for Xmas certainly changed my mind about you Sir , however I can't help thinking about the families and friends of the 4500 victims that either were murdered or disappeared in the name of drug control or those in the sth that were shot the Sh!!t out of while seeking sanctuary , the buying of votes, the shonky constitution re-write,all happening on your watch, the list goes on but I am taking the roller for a run to Chiang Mai to see Y.biggrin.png

• Like 1

Why all the bitterness, he was just a Thai who was better at doing things the Thai way than his envious opponents.

jacky, you know absolutely nothing about him.

he won two landslide elections and illegally ousted, while his current replacement won no election and whines about a paper being critical of him.

He bought elections, and had tons of cases against him, used his position to leverage a position of power for his personal wealth & gain, shut down competitors by cheating and changing laws, double crossed business partners.... Wow, what a better individual. A hero for you to bow down to and admire; if you like swindlers.

Yes. So? Just a professional politician like more on this globe. Now we have self appointed army man, promising the world, not a clue about economics & business, millionaire from his Papa's land sale, giving presents away and censuring the media. His minister wants a submarine but even helicopter maintenance is too much to be asked, writing a song which is being pushed through people's throats on a daily base. Populist measures to keep its population opiumized. No, it is all great. Wish the Realistic Man was back on this soil (like the majority of this country).

• Like 1

"Thaksin sends Christmas greetings on LINE"

Can somebody remind this idiot that farangs can't vote for him or his muppets?

I guess you don't know that Line is one of the most used messaging apps in the world? And millions of Thai's use it. Buddhist & Christian etc.

It would not surprise me one bit if Thaksin was sat in his billion baht penthouse suite in downtown Bangkok, with a big fat havana, pissing himself and probably having the General around for afternoon somtam and to discuss future plans.

Oh and with Yingluck in her best french maids outfit doing the cleaning.

Thaksin uses the same photoshop artists as Nomsod.

Well spotted, is ear is too big for his head. Probably hard to find a Santa suit in Dubai.

"Oh and with Yingluck in her best french maids outfit doing the cleaning."

Jesus wept, man, I'm trying to get some work done here. !!!!!!

Ex-Premier Thaksin Shinawatra today gave Christmas blessings to some of his Pheu Thai party's leading members and close friends.

Greetings to fellow crooks, no greetings for the Thai electorate, who made him rich. Interesting as well, that his message wasn't shown on large video billboards via Skype. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

• Like 2

gave Christmas blessings to some of his Pheu Thai party's leading members and close friends.

so it's true then, the 'NCPO' is monitoring Line

No mention of the NCPO, the claim came from Santa-T's lawyer, according to the OP.

"His personal lawyer Noppadol Pattama said Thaksin sent Christmas greetings via his Line message."

Of possible seasonal interest, I've heard that Santa's little helpers also like to wear red,too ? rolleyes.gif

't was just a joke. wink.png