Multiple Entry Non-immigrant Visa

Hi, I'm an American in the U.S.A. right now.

I once read here (I think it was this site) about someone who got a multiple entry one year immigrant visa in the U.S. (the one where you have to leave and enter every 3 months but it's valid for one year) and how they used a great service where they mailed their passport to Las Vegas and got it back quickly and paid $125.

I've heard it's easier to get this kind of visa from the consulates or even better yet the honorary consulates in the U.S., rather than the embassy in D.C.

Can any Americans point me to a service in the U.S. that could help me out with this visa? Any suggestions on the best, easiest way to get this visa here?

multiple entry one year immigrant visa
Not an immigrant visa, but a non-immigrant visa.

Call a Thai consulate and they will be happy to tell you if you qualify for this type of visa and what you have to send them. It’s as easy as that.

--------------

Maestro

You were asking us how to obtain a non immigrant visa and we have responded - you fill out an application and submit it to a Consulate.

I suspect the process is not much different that what you used to obtain your previous visa/work permit/extension of stay and 90 day reporting that you have indicated in another thread?

This thread is closed.