If I rent an apartment in Nana...

ivan96822

Are you serious OP. ... I live 60 baht taxi from nanna . Or 18 baht MRT.

I go to bars often, and also read posts by some member referring to my types as sex pats. I often wonder why. Just because I like a beer and chat with people from all over the world. Young and old. And yes I still love sex, which is good news for the younger crowd as you will be older one day.

OP just dont give a flying flock what people think. Especially some of our esteemed TV fellow members

Edited by jacksam

bangkokjulia

Ivan, If you are happy living there, then why would you give a flying #### what other people think?

he doesnt live there, just another 2 week millionaire blow in.

I realise he doesn't yet live there-my response should have read "If you decide to live there"-sure he understood what I meant.

What will people think of you, either

1. Bones of their arse " English " teacher

2. Internet "entrepreneur"

Or a soon-to-be-laid-off O&G guy.

How long will they be crowing with WTI at $50?

CH welcome back how goes the poker grind and ALBC ?

Your right it may affect some O&G guys, but as much as your wishing redundancy on me, sorry I cant oblige you

But yes some belt tightening is required so I have done my duty and reduced the number of cases of bolly and beluga I am buying each month

Enjoy your mamma

• Like 2

What will people think of you, either

1. Bones of their arse " English " teacher

2. Internet "entrepreneur"

Or a soon-to-be-laid-off O&G guy.

How long will they be crowing with WTI at $50?

CH welcome back how goes the poker grind and ALBC ?

Your right it may affect some O&G guys, but as much as your wishing redundancy on me, sorry I cant oblige you

But yes some belt tightening is required so I have done my duty and reduced the number of cases of bolly and beluga I am buying each month

Enjoy your mamma

Poker? You and your little gaggle of Backshot Boys know all about poking tradesmen's entrances, eh?? Hope you're putting all that unwanted crude oil inventory to good use lubing up on the windy nights on that rig

As for wishing redundancy on you, You really overestimate your importance

Still, it will make for entertaining reading when we start hearing tales of woe from the saps who can't pay their wives' allowances. You included

• 3 months later...