Chaste Thai women - Versus easy come easy go..

redandyellow

Another controverial post from Redandyellow, but perhaps not so when dissected: "On the flip side of the coin however, she gave me unbridled permission to go see short time bar girls whenever I wanted, telling me "Farang have to have sex, cannot wait.. go see bar girl have sex her, you no love her..I not care."

I can only read into that comment from a potential future partner, that she doesn't give a toss about you and will not care if you don't come back from your wanderings! don't look forward to a hot time in the sack,there's not going to be any!

Do you really want someone as cold blooded as this iceberg? say goodbye before she chills you to the bone!

once again you demonstrate that you really have very little understanding and experience of thai people and society

And neither is your opinion of the western viewpoint of any importance! but do carry on with your irrelevent sniping!

Another controverial post from Redandyellow, but perhaps not so when dissected: "On the flip side of the coin however, she gave me unbridled permission to go see short time bar girls whenever I wanted, telling me "Farang have to have sex, cannot wait.. go see bar girl have sex her, you no love her..I not care."

I can only read into that comment from a potential future partner, that she doesn't give a toss about you and will not care if you don't come back from your wanderings! don't look forward to a hot time in the sack,there's not going to be any!

Do you really want someone as cold blooded as this iceberg? say goodbye before she chills you to the bone!

once again you demonstrate that you really have very little understanding and experience of thai people and society

And neither is your opinion of the western viewpoint of any importance! but do carry on with your irrelevent sniping!

lol! this from the guy that just sniped the OP!! and you dont represent any point but your own pal. and relevant or not , it suffices to goad you into replying so i'm happy! thanks for playing.

OP

You, me same same story..almost to same same word!

Wife of me make me same deal on bar girl.

Me did not do, but love her for offer of deal..

( Scully, please note, the English used in this post has been modified for your benefit, now you can accuse me of not being educated as well!).

• Like 1

lol! this from the guy that just sniped the OP!! and you dont represent any point but your own pal. and relevant or not , it suffices to goad you into replying so i'm happy! thanks for playing.

Read my post to the OP again,there was no sniping from me, it was more advice than any other reason. "it suffices to goad you into replying so i'm happy! thanks for playing".So you are admitting to Trolling then?

Have a long stay in my ignore,you are not worth the bother!

Quote "Farang have to have sex, cannot wait.. go see bar girl have sex her, you no love her..I not care.."

She doesn't sound very educated.

Also this could be a sign of things is to come if the OP decides to marry this woman. Sounds like she is frigid.

If a girlfriend ever said that to me, Thai or otherwise, I would have serious doubts about committing myself any further into such a relationship, unless a guy feels that sex is unimportant between partners.

Absolutely, what's the point of a relationship, if it comes with a load of conditions,it's not so much the conditions,but the fact they are up for discussion and not allowing a relationship to develope naturally as nature intended! "Sounds like she is frigid" or maybe using sexuality to control a budding relationship!

Quote "Farang have to have sex, cannot wait.. go see bar girl have sex her, you no love her..I not care.."

Her English is better than that, but I figured you wouldn't believe it, LOL, hence pidgin English for your expert perusal

Well she certainly doesn't sound very educated about the risks of contracting STDs.

Nor does she sound very educated about the ability of men to control their sex drive.

Edited by Gecko123
  • Like 2

Her English is better than that, but I figured you wouldn't believe it, LOL, hence pidgin English for your expert perusal

Well she certainly doesn't sound very educated about the risks of contracting STDs.

Nor does she sound very educated about the ability of men to control their sex drive.

she wass very educated about thai men and their sex drive. and hadnt enough experience yet to differentiate

http://prostitution.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=004119

You can read into it anything you wish. My point in posting was to throw out the truth - that many Thai decent women won't jump into bed right away, especially educated ones that have been in lots of relationships already, and found putting out right away wasn't necessarily always the default way to operate.

If some of you think the post is a thinly veiled stab at others - it ain't. 10 years ago I was very attracted to bar girls, but shied away as I was only in Thailand 3-4 months a year. I figured they'd be onto something better than I..soon after I F'd off back to Canada - at least all the stories showed that would probably be the case..

I wanted to get married ONCE - so I lessened the chances for a divorce..I waited almost a year to have sex with her, and when we got married in Bangkok at the Canadian embassy in 2008, she wanted sex bad.. as soon as we got back to the hotel, and has ever since.. 7 years and counting.

The moral? lots of farang have experienced the same thing.. but perhaps would not post in this venue, for fear of the devils advocates, a lot of farang don't wanna hear the truth I guess, and the truth is that sometimes waiting is worth it, PERIOD

I posted to throw out the idea that it's okay not to follow the crowd, and do it the old fashioned way

signed

doggie style

• Like 1

Only people who speak impeccable English are educated?

You really need to get over yourself!

That was a very foolish statement to make.

Are you educated?

not quite to the extent that you are good sir

She's Thai Gecko - and her Thai culture taught her that Thai men cannot control their sex drive, so Thai women extrapolate that notion to farang by default. I thought you were smarter than that, or are you just into ad hominum attacks, the pack mentality on the newbie? You have nice colors, and thanks for showing them

She's Thai Gecko - and her Thai culture taught her that Thai men cannot control their sex drive, so Thai women extrapolate that notion to farang by default. I thought you were smarter than that, or are you just into ad hominum attacks, the pack mentality on the newbie? You have nice colors, and thanks for showing them

you are forgetting that a great number of the guys here may have been here for some time but have never really integrated into the society. the expat scene ensures that they still have many of the attitudes they originally arrived with

• Like 2

You can read into it anything you wish. My point in posting was to throw out the truth - that many Thai decent women won't jump into bed right away, especially educated ones that have been in lots of relationships already, and found putting out right away wasn't necessarily always the default way to operate.

If some of you think the post is a thinly veiled stab at others - it ain't. 10 years ago I was very attracted to bar girls, but shied away as I was only in Thailand 3-4 months a year. I figured they'd be onto something better than I..soon after I F'd off back to Canada - at least all the stories showed that would probably be the case..

I wanted to get married ONCE - so I lessened the chances for a divorce..I waited almost a year to have sex with her, and when we got married in Bangkok at the Canadian embassy in 2008, she wanted sex bad.. as soon as we got back to the hotel, and has ever since.. 7 years and counting.

The moral? lots of farang have experienced the same thing.. but perhaps would not post in this venue, for fear of the devils advocates, a lot of farang don't wanna hear the truth I guess, and the truth is that sometimes waiting is worth it, PERIOD

I posted to throw out the idea that it's okay not to follow the crowd, and do it the old fashioned way

signed

doggie style

You got married at the Canadian embassy in Bangkok?

"You got married at the Canadian embassy in Bangkok?"

Ya on paper, it took 5 minutes (same with the foreplay) - and a month later was the family wedding in Phuket,

July 4, 2008 - married in Bangkok on paper - sex starts in earnest (or in her anyway)

and sex every day until August 1- then no sex again, we are at her sisters until wedding #2, so I'm cut off one last time for 7 days..

August 8 - Thai wedding (Chinese style - incoming) sex again after a week with none

Aug 8, 2008 to Dec 28, 2014 and counting..more sex than I want or need, but it's good for the relationship

signed,

som nom naaaaa

Ya on paper, it took 5 minutes (same with the foreplay) - and a month later was the family wedding in Phuket,
July 4, 2008 - married in Bangkok on paper - sex starts in earnest (or in her anyway)
and sex every day until August 1- then no sex again, we are at her sisters until wedding #2, so I'm cut off one last time for 7 days..
August 8 - Thai wedding (Chinese style - incoming) sex again after a week with none
Aug 8, 2008 to Dec 28, 2014 and counting..more sex than I want or need, but it's good for the relationship
signed,
som nom naaaaa

would your wife be comfortable with you revealing the extent of her sex drive in a public forum like this??

"you are forgetting that a great number of the guys here may have been here for some time but have never really integrated into the society. the expat scene ensures that they still have many of the attitudes they originally arrived with.."

I heard a hammer hit the nail square on the head.

In July 2007, I had only met my future wife 3 days prior, and she invited me to stay with her ALONE in Lansaka (near Nakhorn Sri Thammarat) for 3 WEEKS by ourselves.

She told me we would stay in separate bedrooms, and no sex before marriage. It was bizarre, but she was attractive and educated, so I gambled and won.

I fell in love with her because she was so trusting, unlike anything I had seen before..

signed,

the usual

• Like 1

+++++++ Public Notice +++++++

The "White Guys Are Doing God's Work Here Saving Thai Women From Thai Men" brigade is now accepting new membership applications.

redandyellow

self appointed prime minister

ayjaydee

minister of specious reasoning

williumii

minister of misinformation and propaganda

(you guys leave me shaking my head in disbelief at your hubris)

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Also this could be a sign of things is to come if the OP decides to marry this woman. Sounds like she is frigid.

If a girlfriend ever said that to me, Thai or otherwise, I would have serious doubts about committing myself any further into such a relationship, unless a guy feels that sex is unimportant between partners.

It's not just the potential figidity, it's the attitude of a woman who doesn't care about fidelity.

But, the OP is plainly an ex-suspendee returnee (possibly whereyoustay?) and trolling.

we can agree to disagree. I will leave for the evening to watch a hockey game,

best to all

It's not just the potential figidity, it's the attitude of a woman who doesn't care about fidelity.

But, the OP is plainly an ex-suspendee returnee (possibly whereyoustay?) and trolling.

.....and false flouncing,.... but back on topic, if the girl thinks you may be a keeper she can test a bit to see if you just want to "hit it and quit it" if she then feels you are worthy it is "sexy time" (Borat) , I would NEVER marry or commit without knowing that we were sexually compatable, there are many different sexual styles, some like "dirty", kinky, creative, and often... some like standard sex and infrequently.... There is also the issue of her using withholding sex to get what she wants, starting with marriage, this may be used later as a tool for manipulation, beware.

• Like 2

Exactly what i was thinking Seastallion,if he starts telling us her weight,we will know where u stay is back under a new 'nom de plum'

• Like 1

Exactly what i was thinking Seastallion,if he starts telling us her weight,we will know where u stay is back under a new 'nom de plum'

He's not silly......he won't do that again. He's setting a false trail with mentions of Canadian Embassy and hockey game....I won't let on the clues he's dropped so far ;)

But I could be wrong about WUS....whatever, he is plainly a reincarnation of a previous persona non grata.

• Like 1

Are you educated?

It's not the English at question, it's the attitude, hardly a rounded education. There was never a claim I was educated so no point.

Are you educated?

It's not the English at question, it's the attitude, hardly a rounded education. There was never a claim I was educated so no point.

are you suggesting that NO educated women would not make that suggestion? and he asked you a question not a claim? no points

signed,
som nom naaaaa

Hey excellent data of your sex life, got something to prove?

Get it signed by the mrs in thripicate, one copy for you one copy for her and one copy you can post here.