Baggage

marko kok prong

First hello to all my freinds on TV,i think i have some,anyway maybe i am wrong,but my question to you is ;can you ever ,or can your relationship survive the baggage,in my case a son from a previous falang+ thai, relationship,who is possibly the laziest,dirtiest little s***,i have ever met,throwing rubbish around and tipping his left over food right next to the house,yet too his mother,he is an angel,we have had arguments about him,but as i now look in the grim mirror of reality,i realise he will never change,i have a lot of good friends around my area,and do not want to move,i only ask her to speak to the kid,but she cannot or will not,the latest incident involve him coating the bathroom sink with copius amount of phleghm,he had spat up from his lungs and leaving it to who ever,except him to clean,apart from murder,any ideas?

Thank's atf,thinking it over,though not my kid,if it was agree,but don't think it would be appropriate.

You gotta lay down the law. Either way you can't lose. He'll either become submissive or leave. If mum loves him more than you she'll go too but I doubt it.

• Like 1

Atf,thanks mate,you have always been a good pal on this forum,witha lot of others,don't know what i will do ,cannot see it changing much,maybe i should just fadeaway,leave them too it.

Put yourself in the kid's position. His biological father isn't around so he's either looking for guidance or he's trying to knock you off your perch. His mother isn't getting involved because she doesn't want to alienate either of you.

Like it or not you are his father now so act accordingly. Good Luck.

• Like 1

I sympathize, and wish I had the answers. I just remember hearing my father say the same thing about me to my mother when I was young. Today I am far more successful than he ever was. I can only suggest to set boundary's and don't back down. He will step up to your challenges and/or he will leave and still have to learn on his own. At his age, the free ride is over. You can offer him a lot, but it doesn't come free. Make sure you teach him that about life.