Farang protests against 'Thai girls trying to be farang' at Central Ladprao

webfact

This man is a real hero, he is brave and ballsy, he is a true message poster not hiding behind a screen making sneaky childish comment

Anyone with nasty comments against this freedom to have true Thai babes is is probably some whinging Brit or Aussie

Even the muff of a chick eating Big Macs tastes different from a muff eating Tom Yum also farang food makes more smelly sweat all over the body

If you are a true oriental muff affectionado then u might understand and all the backdoor butchers should leave the women alone and stick to their ladyboys

• Like 2

I'd be more impressed if he was asking them not to spend every spare minute on their phones, not to nag so much, not to be so materialistic and shallow and not to spend the time they are not on their phones watching mindless lakorn

Edited by jacky54
  • Like 1

According to my wife, very few Thai women nowadays want to look like their farang counterparts. The whitening cream is to make them look more Chinese and others use cosmetic tweaks to look fashionably Korean. It used to be Japanese.

The placard-waver is demonstrating both a superiority complex and a lack of cultural understanding. A fashion icon he is not. A control freak, quite possibly.

Edited by Camelot
  • Like 1

Certain farang traits would be good to adopt, no? Don't let your man kick seven shades out of you, don't sell your body for the latest telephone or to shut mama up, try critical thinking, don't let limitations be put on you because of your sex, don't let schools educate you from a kid to slap on make up, dance around and be an object for men to leer at.

All stuff I will teach my daughter, hair, make up noses (which she has anyhow) I couldn't give a rats ar$e about!!

I was captivated and cheering at the first paragraph of your post, and then it seems you had a few more shots before composing the last line.

It's good to hear your daughter has hair, make up and noses. With noses she might be a true candidate for surgery. But seriously, that was a great start!

He's right apart from farang women having skeleton like bodies. Most Farang women I know are at least twice the size of Thai women.

But to actually protest about it !!!. He's a right Wa**er.

He's fighting a losing battle against the whitening cream manufactures and the various " clinics " Who spend millions convincing gullible Thai women it is better to look like a farang.

Farangs go with Thai women because they like the Asian look. I personally find Western women unattractive now. With their pasty complexion most look sick or dying.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I agree with all of his points

me to really!

No I don't agree with his points.

Some girls look hot before surgery and some to be perfectly honest look hotter after it.. I like white brown and everything in between.. small b00bs fake b00bs everything..Real nose and even some fake ones. I think he is just too picky.

If my misses has small or saggy 00 and she wants to the doctor to get that fixed up awesome. If it gives a girl more confidence to have a better nose or what ever more power to her. Who are we to say other wise..

Its like a girl saying to you.. oh you cant naturally get it up so don't take that blue tablet.

• Like 1

He's right apart from the skeleton like bodies. Most farang women I know are at least twice the size of an average Thai.

BUT to actually protest about it ? He's a right wa**er !!

He is fighting a losing battle against Whitening cream manufactures and the various " clinics " who spend millions convincing gullible Thai women it is better to look like a farang.

Farang men who come here like Asian looking women. If they wanted a farang clone they would stay in their own country.

This man is a real hero, he is brave and ballsy, he is a true message poster not hiding behind a screen making sneaky childish comment

Anyone with nasty comments against this freedom to have true Thai babes is is probably some whinging Brit or Aussie

Even the muff of a chick eating Big Macs tastes different from a muff eating Tom Yum also farang food makes more smelly sweat all over the body

If you are a true oriental muff affectionado then u might understand and all the backdoor butchers should leave the women alone and stick to their ladyboys

I quite like some of your posts, but here you are talking absolute cack.

-

Super Placard Man clearly has a positive discrimination style to his objectification of women. He also fits in just nicely into a shallow culture obsessed with trivial surface appearance. As another poster said, he could have done something positive like mention how farang culture can lead to obesity and such like, instead he just confirms to some Thais that all farang are obsessed with Thai women (as opposed to most lol).

Anyway, hats off to the guy for finding an original way for falang to show what fools they are.

I think he is just too picky.

I imagine if we saw pictures of his wife/girlfriend we'd find he's anything but picky

Probably married to an ugly woman and has convinced himself that is what 'real Thai women' look like

Certain farang traits would be good to adopt, no? Don't let your man kick seven shades out of you, don't sell your body for the latest telephone or to shut mama up, try critical thinking, don't let limitations be put on you because of your sex, don't let schools educate you from a kid to slap on make up, dance around and be an object for men to leer at.

All stuff I will teach my daughter, hair, make up noses (which she has anyhow) I couldn't give a rats ar$e about!!

now that's a great sign.... i'd help hold them up.

this guy is the photo is obviously a moron if they are at the top of his list that needs 'fixing'

Ahh a true connoisseur of the furry cup.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

having a skeleton-like body

Farang women trait???

Ya that's a strange thing to say " skeleton-like body'...well strangER than all of the other things. Last time I checked 70% of the US population is overweight and 31% considered obese. Probably about the same in the UK now.